How to remove a saved card from Curvage

S77

• 3 months later...

By removing my card, does that remove all saved info about said card? Like for example, could I add my card on, buy something, then remove it and my card info will have only been on here for that short period of time?

I ask due to my slight paranoia over giving out card info and what traces that leaves (if you get what I mean).

So the only thing that has my card info is a regulated payment processor.

So when I remove the saved card info, it removes it from them?

And when I buy something, it comes up as going to "CCatch"? (Saw you mention this on another thread).

Just wanting to check.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
27 minutes ago, Saratoga said:

I never ment to make the purchase plus the device I use doesn’t let me download or save the video 

Hi

Sorry to hear this has happened. We never like to hear about people accidentally making a purchase. This is why there are so many steps involved in the process.

1. click Add to cart
  2. click review checkout
  3. click "check out"
  4. select or enter payment method/card
  5. check agree to terms box
  6. click place order

With that said, as you know per the purchase agreement (and due to the nature of our business) we cannot offer any refunds. However I am able to prevent your account from future purchases which should ensure no more mistakes are made.

With that said, I took a look at the video itself and It's playing for me on the following devices.

• ipad
  • windows PC
  • iphone 11
  • iphone 14 pro max
  • macbook pro
  • various browsers: firefox, chrome, edge, safari
  • android emulator.

Might I ask what device you're using so that we can have a look and try to help? Are you able to add a screen shot?

Here is where you can remove a saved card (per the thread this inquiry is posted in) https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/clients/cards/

Thank you :)