Gabourey Sidibe

mreggie3

Don't think we currently have a thread on her, thought I'd start one as I saw some pics of her from the last month or so, and it seems like she'd have a niche on here.  I'm a fan of ssbbw, and bbw, and plumpers, and etc....but never been a fan of Sidibe; I tended to agree with Howard Stern's comments, but she seems to still be in showbiz, to some extent, and it doesn't look like she's gone on a diet by any means.

Bonus, I've always thought Diane Neal was kind of cute (third pic on the left).

post-2941-14513255436961_thumb.jpg

post-2941-14513255437242_thumb.jpg

post-2941-14513255437796_thumb.jpg

post-2941-14513255438059_thumb.jpg

post-2941-14513255438325_thumb.jpg

post-2941-14513255438593_thumb.jpg

I wouldn't say they really honor her, she hasn't really been in anything since Precious and honestly she was type-casted for that role.

If she was a size 2, we never would have known she exists and now because she's NOT a size 2, she gets no roles in Hollywood.

I wouldn't say they really honor her, she hasn't really been in anything since Precious and honestly she was type-casted for that role.

If she was a size 2, we never would have known she exists and now because she's NOT a size 2, she gets no roles in Hollywood.

Perfectly put.

• 2 years later...

Sorry not cute in the least.  I've always wondered why people on CURVAGE always post pictures of any randomly huge woman and call her 'beautiful' when that just isn't the case no matter what race she is.  That's just as ridiculous as saying all skinny or small women are attractive.  Despite being on CURVAGE it is okay to call someone larger unattractive.  On second thought I will parse my earlier statement and say she isn't attractive to me to each is own.  I can't speak for everyone.

Exactly. She got the role because she was fat not through any skill. Quite rightly she has not been asked to play other roles.

Would not touch that thing with a 50 foot pole.

She Literally looks like the result of God taking a 500 pound dump and bringing it to life as some kind of cruel joke.

Not only that but her pathetic excuse for acting ruined every scene she was in this season of American Horror Story.

I realize im being abit biased though since SSBBW aren't really my thing, and i prefer woman who actually look like human beings.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...