Quickest Way to Gain

Joejfnis231099

On 10/28/2019 at 12:05 AM, Joejfnis231099 said:

I’m low on money and looking for a cheap method to gain a few pounds, thanks 😁 

You can gain 2 lbs a week using just heavy cream, and it should only cost you like $8 a week. Just eat normally during the day, and drink about a cup and a half of cream at night before bed. If you can't stomach the taste, make a milkshake with it using some ice cream. It fits in a small glass and goes down really easy.

54 minutes ago, virgoseyes said:

try olive oil. an ex of mine was trying to put on weight and once we tried olive oil her weight shot up - and most went to her booty/thighs/boobs!
not as much fun, but healthier than some things being suggested.

Olive oil is definitely healthier than cream but hard to tolerate lots of it in one sitting. Drinking a cup of oil would make most people throw up I think lol. How did your ex consume it?

On 11/7/2019 at 10:06 AM, Gusto said:

You can use heavy cream in place of water with mass gainer but it's not very palatable. Even using milk + mass gainer is far too thick imo. Mass gainer goes down easiest with just water.

Thanks.  I used to make frappes for my family growing up.  Maybe I’ll try those with heavy cream instead.   

Started personally gaining this past week with a goal of at least 7,000 calories a day. 

I try to drink a 4,000 calorie weight gain shake that includes, heavy cream, nesquick chocolate syrup, and melted butter. It’s a chore to drink, but I’ve already noticed certain stretch marks from weight lifting have re-emerged since trading in my skinny card for my fat boy card.