YouTube Weight Loss Fail

Person

Question

6 answers to this question

Good point, she was blonde and also I think as the videos progressed there was a consensus that she might not be the most stable of people. I think she’d even talk about details of her life that we’re not great situations like maybe losing a job or she quit or something. But yeah blonde and blue eyes😅

Guest coragg0
14 hours ago, Person said:

Good point, she was blonde and also I think as the videos progressed there was a consensus that she might not be the most stable of people. I think she’d even talk about details of her life that we’re not great situations like maybe losing a job or she quit or something. But yeah blonde and blue eyes😅

I think I know who you are talking about, I dont remember a name. But if you remember was there an update video from her where she was like I gained a bunch of weight and was wearing a light blue tank top type shirt that didn't fit well?

Guest toopyskele

Amanda finding balance? Blonde, always came back bigger and all her stuff is still there on YT tho she doesn't upload anymore