Partner not really into big girls?

Awhitefrost

Just split up with partner of 2 years and wanted some advice. Partner professed to be into big girls, after about a year started to encourage me to lose weight. I'm smaller than their previous girlfriends and they still professed to not be attracted to skinny girls. Just before breaking up they told me I was a big exception to their ideal of attractive. I'm not sure if they were lying about being into BBW or if they just weren't into me. Wanted some opinions. 

On 10/27/2019 at 12:32 PM, Awhitefrost said:

Just split up with partner of 2 years and wanted some advice. Partner professed to be into big girls, after about a year started to encourage me to lose weight. I'm smaller than their previous girlfriends and they still professed to not be attracted to skinny girls. Just before breaking up they told me I was a big exception to their ideal of attractive. I'm not sure if they were lying about being into BBW or if they just weren't into me. Wanted some opinions. 

My opinion is you should focus your efforts into a single partner. :P

Obviously not an FA. 

Better to be with one who appreciates you and all your curves than someone who just puts up with them. Some women amazingly feel creeped out by guys who like them for their body, too, but I'd argue that it would be a source of comfort, not having to diet and all that. 

Kinda sounds like he wants ass and tits but a flat belly. Always thought that was stupid, it's all fat. I recently had the pleasure of cuddling with a fat girl and her belly felt just like her boobs, there's just more of it.