16 minutes ago, Beauregarde said:

What should I stuff this greedy belly with tonight? 🐷

3125B8B8-47C0-49A4-AE95-4F7A6CCF2B9F.jpeg

When I behold the vast expanse of that belly I remember those dozens of Boosts you drank weeks ago.  Your other feats of caloric intake are too numerous to mention.   So I look deep into your eyes as you rub that big belly grown as a trophy of achievement.  And like fellow Fat Admirer "Barkley" pointed out above, your double chin is another reminder of your Appetite.  Smile sweet girl - we adore your staggering weight gain !!! 💕😃👍

• Curvage Model
21 minutes ago, Learn2$ELL said:

When I behold the vast expanse of that belly I remember those dozens of Boosts you drank weeks ago.  Your other feats of caloric intake are too numerous to mention.   So I look deep into your eyes as you rub that big belly grown as a trophy of achievement.  And like fellow Fat Admirer "Barkley" pointed out above, your double chin is another reminder of your Appetite.  Smile sweet girl - we adore your staggering weight gain !!! 💕😃👍

❤️❤️❤️ I look forward to packing so much more on. Thank you so much for your kind words, definitely made me smile lots. 🐷💕

• Curvage Model

New video! 
Beau is getting ready to go out but when she goes to put on her stretchy size 3xl dress, she can barely get it zipped up! Her ass and belly are poking out everywhere, there’s no way that this outfit is suitable for public wear! She accuses you of making her super fat and she shows off her massive belly and fat ass. It DOES feel amazing to be this soft…who needs clothes anyway? 🐷

05EE3134-A522-447C-A55E-56586BC59133.thumb.gif.2ed4767e75ea24576e0747f4227ebbe9.gif

• 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...