1 hour ago, Beauregarde said:

👽Happy 1 Week since isolation started!👽 (Here in NY at least). I’m playing with makeup, grazing on tons of candy and watching Netflix...here, have a selfie! Ft. My titty and chinz. 
I hope everyone is safe and well. ❤️

PS: I have to get some groceries soon...feel free to gimme food ideas!

09431760-CE0E-4FC5-BD6B-6B883A0231D2.jpeg

Everything and anything you can get your hands on. Chips, cookies, pop tarts, Nutella, cheetos, chocolate whipped cream etc. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Beauregarde said:

Weighed myself yesterday...I’ve put on 10 lbs! In just a little over a week and a half. The shakes are definitely working!!! 

Here’s a pic of me lounging in bed yesterday, such a major fat ass nowadays! 🐷

33DECA02-5C57-4867-997D-992FC582DDBB.jpeg

Oh god, amazing! very proud of you 😏 Lets hope those shakes can had many more lbs on top of that ❤️❤️

Shame you didn't record it, things like that make nice clips.  Show off your body, talk about how much fatter you feel or changes you've noticed to your body, and what you've done to get so much fatter.  Then step on the scale, and after seeing the number talk about how much that turns you on and tease a bit about how much fatter you want to get.  That's a pretty good formula I think.