Guest 3988983293924

That's great to hear. You should feel good about yourself and stop needlessly worrying about food choices and weight. Congratulations!

Guest grateful

The negative social message of anti-fat bias is particularly damaging, in that the victim of such prejudice is encouraged to turn on themselves and perpetuate that bias in terms of self-hatred, with no end in site.

Certainly if it was in the cards that some one might gain weight, it does seem far better that they enjoy themselves, feel attractive and empowered and if the association with admirers here has helped that process, maybe that's a good thing.

The alternative is to hate wg and feel trapped. There is plenty of help to do that out there, as most of the thousands of messages we are exposed to each day aim to make us uncertain, self-deprecating, and better consumers.

Perhaps it would be a little more difficult alone.

I think everyone here would be delighted if you accrued some benefit from your time here.

Thank you for being a member of the community! Thanks for sharing  😍

Well, personally speaking only, I view not Caring (as in obsessing over) about the impact of food and drink on weight and potentially gaining weight is the default position of all people. 

Being comfortable with yourself is both being able to appreciate where you are at this moment, and feeling secure in the knowledge that; if you need to make changes, you will be able to do so. 

I don;t feel I explained that well. But basically, the point you're at is perfectly normal, and perfectly healthy. 

Obsessing over your eating habits is much more likely to result in negative outsoems than not doing so.