Wifey weight

bellyluvr

What are some things that others have noticed with their wife's gains? What's more fun in bed with the extra weight? Personally I've always loved a big woman on top of me. Not like a dominance thing, just like feeling the weight and being able to squeeze some booty and rub and kiss a big tummy. The boobs bouncing around in my face has always been a big plus as well

------

i feel compelled to write about this. my wife is really short, at 1.54mts, that is about 5'1 being generous, and a bit less than 60kilos, so 130pounds to use round numbers. with a very nice figure being bottom heavy, legs and hips and ass with decent boobs. officially chubby with a bmi of over 25... i liked that... i sensed she was a feede,  and a girl that enjoyed her food. being that short you have to like the chances of her gaining some weight if she always cleans the plate and has a sweet tooth so no matter how full , dessert was to be expected. it was a party, we went out, share a pizza by half, have a few drinks, dessert, it was fun, i did notice her portions being basically same as mine, and snacking so yeah, things worked out just fine and a few years later she is on a good day hovering around 90 kilos, 200 pounds, bmi over 35, and it is pure fat. i love the changes. she has got bigger and softer. specially in the waist area. where there was waist now there is some fat to grab.

she has not all in peace with the gain but i think we have reached a stand by. i mean... she is not gaining but certainly not losing so... i like my chances that on a holiday she can put on a couple of pounds but not lose the same amount later on and in that keep moving the benchmark up. personally, i would to see her above 120kg but i think that is a long shot for now. realistically speaking i think being over 100 kilos can happen in the next couple of years, barring any health scare, 105 kilos would be awesome, like a new steady weight, not just a spur and then lose it. to have her on top is my favorite position because i can admire her curves and grab it, enough of me,! thanks for reading

Talking to my wife while she is in the shower has become a favorite pastime of mine. Its a great time for me to check her out while she's not paying attention. I can assess any new curves, dimples, or stretch marks I see. My assessment as of today: she's definitely not losing any weight, and may still be gaining a bit. Her belly is the centerpiece, sticking out proudly in front of her as a testament to her late night snacks and fast food lunches. If someone would have told me 6 years ago when we met that she would look like she does today I would not have believed them. She's really gotten quite fat since we first started dating. I love my fat little cutie so much!🥰

I've been noticing more changes to my wife's body. I always tend to look at her belly to gauge if she's gained weight; does it look rounder, hang lower, jiggle more etc. I also have this thing for round asses. I just love the way a woman looks with a nice round butt. My wife does have a very nice plump little ass, but I've been a little disappointed that she hasn't really plumped up back there near as much as she has in front.

What I'm starting to notice is that while she may not be getting rounder yet, she definitely is getting wider. When I put my hands on her hips they're just squishy. Hip bones are nowhere to be found. I think what I've pretty much missed up to this point is how chunky her hips and legs have gotten. Her thighs are getting super thick and honestly I find it extremely sexy. I told her this evening that she has really nice legs, and she said no she doesn't. I said why not? She replied: they're short, fat, and white. I answered: and what if that's why I like them? An eye roll was all I got for that 😂. Either way I am always excited to find new soft and squishy things and this hip and thigh growth has me very intrigued.

Given this new new discovery of mine, I really want to see if I can dig up these small denim shorts she used to have. I remember her wearing them several years ago before she lost weight(then got pregnant and gained it all back plus some) and she had a decent muffin top back then. I believe she is about 20 pounds heavier now than she was a few years back, so if she can fit them over her thighs I think that would be a sight to behold 🤤

I was scrolling through the plumper's paradise thread earlier and I have to say that her earlier pics(body shape and size wise) look just like my wife currently. It's really cool to scroll through her long and very well documented gain, because it gives me an idea of what might be in my future. PP is much taller than my wife, so she gains a little differently I'm sure, but the shape and proportions are very similar. She started with a belly, then grew love handles, then her butt got significantly larger and her thighs got pretty chunky. Looks like the exact same path my wife is going down. For those of you that have seen her recent pics, she's a pretty big 300+ girl these days, which is the ultimate shape I'd be looking for in my wife. The difference is, I think my wife would be as round as PP at 250 because she's much shorter.

At what age did your wife/ girlfriend really start to plump up naturally, without an obvious increae in food intake or decrease in exercise? My wife is 33, though she looks like she's about 25. She was 26 when we met, and back then i think she had a similar diet to what she does today. The years have been good to her tummy. Im wondering if there's a magic age for women that they just start to really pack it on. I wish I knew my wife's actual weight, but I think it's better for her figure if neither of us do lol. My guess is 190-200. Assuming that's correct, 30 more will make her the perfect little butterball. Maybe by 35? What do you guys think?

So this evening we're sitting at the dinner table eating, and my wife leans back in her chair and starts absentmindedly rubbing her belly. She slides her plate over to me and says you eat this. I looked at her, leaned back with her rounded stomach bulging over the waistband of her jeans, love handles peeking out where her too-small shirt has ridden up, and slid it back over to her. No, you finish it. (Clearly you're wasting away over there I thought) She finished it and sat there playing on her phone while she continued to rub her swollen belly. I think I'll see if I can get some ice cream in her tummy before bed. This is the stuff dreams are made of guys.

On 7/17/2020 at 7:54 PM, bellyluvr said:

At what age did your wife/ girlfriend really start to plump up naturally, without an obvious increae in food intake or decrease in exercise? My wife is 33, though she looks like she's about 25. She was 26 when we met, and back then i think she had a similar diet to what she does today. The years have been good to her tummy. Im wondering if there's a magic age for women that they just start to really pack it on. I wish I knew my wife's actual weight, but I think it's better for her figure if neither of us do lol. My guess is 190-200. Assuming that's correct, 30 more will make her the perfect little butterball. Maybe by 35? What do you guys think?

I met my wife about that age and she was already gaining after her relatively svelte early-20s...getting involved with me may have accelerated things, but I think it was more a continuation, as her love of eating is so deeply engrained that she was probably always destined to get huge. She'd been a fat kid and maturity meant coming to terms with the facts about her foodie nature. She gained slowly through her late-20s and 30s, from around 170 lbs at 27 to 212 lbs 10 years later. But fast forward another 10 years and she was at 303 lbs. So the gaining really accelerated in her 40s, not through any obvious plan or change in behavior, just metabolism changes and the greater self-indulgence that comes with greater self-acceptance.

Thanks for the reply! I always enjoy hearing about other's experiences. I suspect that being married to me has had an affect on my wife's weight as well. I'm definitely into midnight snacking, and I've gotten her into that as well. I also think that my positive attitude towards her curvier figure has helped things along. Throughout the latter portion of her 20s when we were first dating, she gained and lost weight based on her level of physical activity. Over the last 2 years I don't think she's lost anything. She looks chubbier every time I look at her. It's not a fast gain, but it's there. I could never imagine my wife at 300 pounds, but who knows. Most of her family is on the heavier. Maybe her 40s will bring the huge round wobbly ass I've been looking for lol.

there two very interesting topics of conversation. leveling up, weight gain is a process of course, it is impossible to gain 10 pounds of body weight overnight (not liquid not food, plain body weight) but it is possible to relax a bit for a couple of weeks or months probably and then have a gain of that amount or more or less, the point is, what i am trying to say. the lady eats , over eats, for a long period of time, then the weight comes, then she realices and usually when clothes do not fit is when the alarm rings and there tends to be an effort to moderate and or lose some. the key here, for me, is to move up the benchmark, like ok, you were 150 pounds, now you are 160, you can lose if you want but you look great baby, hey, lets get you some comfortable clothes and so... after a while. the next gain will put you at 170 and with some luck you can repeat the process and so... and when the same the lady is aware that she is at 170 to put a number, and indulges freely, then you now a new benchmark has been reached and that things are going well. that is the key, and it is very hot.

about the possible and realistic . ... maximum weight. some can be said. height is of course very important. and honest thinking as well. one simply does not go from 200 to 600 in a couple of years easily and without consequences. personally, my lady being very short, at 5'1, now at 200 pounds, i know she likes to eat. i honestly do not think she will make it to 300 as hot as that would be. but i do think that at some point i could see her going very close of 250 if there are not any health complications along the way, and that would be fantastic. now... i am fairly confident that in the next ten years she will be over 220 at some point. lets see how that goes. not a huge weight i know but... there is the magic of our web ladies, how does luna go around ? legendary.

Unfortunately as we don't have a scale in our house, my wife's weight is only a guess to me. During her pregnancy she hinted she was "about 200 lbs" which leads me to believe with her losing the water weight and the weight of the baby after birth(but never really losing any extra fat she gained), then gaining more fat afterwards, she is most likely around 190 to 200 currently. Might be a little more than that at this point. These last few months her stomach has swelled up quite a bit, so 210 is a possibility. 

In any case, "goals" can't really be set because there is no point of reference. She has stated before that she won't weigh herself. I think that's how she has gotten as round as she has. My guess is that if she saw the scale roll past 200 there would be some diet plans involved. I think her mentality is if her jeans still button over her belly it's good to go. Of course we've already passed that hurdle as well when she breifly had to start wearing her old jeans under her stomach when she outgrew them. I knew at that point that something was going to change. The belly was gonna go or the jeans. She came home with about 5 new pairs of stretchy jeans and she's doing a good job testing their stretch capacity at this point.

She looks like a little pregnant girl when she eats a big meal when she's wearing a dress. A couple nights ago she ate 2 good size helpings of the dinner she made, then stood there and rubbed her stomach (which was visibly bulging out under her dress) in a slow, circular motion just like a pregnant woman would rub their baby bump.

I'm starting to wonder if she might actually be toying with me when she does that. I'm sure she knows I love her belly, because during sex I spend a fair amount of time kissing and rubbing it. If that is the case, maybe she's actually gaining intentionally at this point?? She also made the comment that she is now "too fat" for leggings after I requested she wear some ( because I love how her butt bounces around in them) There was no mention of losing weight, so I took it to mean that I'm trading one thing for another. As in: you like me fat, but now I've gotten big enough that I don't want to have my belly and ass jiggling around for everyone to see in skin tight leggings. Of course that's like my dream here, but there are trade offs lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was on my knees kissing my wife down her midsection and gently caressing her swollen tummy when I realized I couldn't reach her fupa like I typically do. That's my stopping point, a quick kiss there then it's back up top. This time though, there was too much belly in the way.  Honestly it was a little awkward, but I paused and proceeded to give her a few quick pecks on her thighs instead. It was one of those moments where I kind of did a double take. Is she really that fat? Why yes. My little cutie isn't so little at all anymore. It seems as though the girl next door I fell for is turning into the short little bbw wife I've always dreamed of, and it's so damn sexy!

So this evening I notice my wife has some new underwear. I'm checking things out, squeezing, making comments. I tell her they look great.

Wife: "it is what it is"

Me: "what is what it is, your ass?"

Wife: "yes".

Me: "what do you mean by that?"

Wife: "it's huge, there's nothing I can do about it."

Me: "well let's be honest here sweetie, it's not huge. It's very nice, round, and squeezable."

Wife: "oh stop it" *giggles, which makes her tummy jiggle, and blushes*

Me: (thinking in my head) you have no idea what kind of plans I have for that booty if you think it's "huge" now...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm consistently impressed by my wife's belly shape. Even a year ago she wasn't near as soft as she is now. In her summer dresses it sticks out proudly beyond her little d cups. so sexy to see her plumping up. I think belly kisses and rubs are giving her the idea that I'm not at all upset she's gotten a "little bit chubby". 😉

I always found it sexy that I have a wife that wore thongs and has pierced nipples under her usual conservative shirt and jeans. Kind of a wolf in sheep's clothing type of thing. I've always lusted after a belly-button piercing on her, but that's a definite no-go according to her.

She recently started wearing more traditional underwear, and I think it's starting to grow on me. Something about the way they seem to squeeze and shape her butt is just making her look so plump and juicy back there.

She also does this really cute little move where, as she undresses, she pulls the front part of her underwear out from under her jelly roll and carefully tucks her tummy into her underwear. It's so cute because she thinks she's hiding her tummy, but the lacey underwear just perfectly hugs the round bulge and the whole package jiggles with even small movements. 

I wish so badly that i could show off my chubby little godess here, but she's firmly against pictures. So imagine this: 5' 2", ~200 lbs, defined round tummy that looks 4 mos preggo empty, 6 mos preggo stuffed(she bloats a lot), perky little D cups, short chunky legs, soft curvaceous hips that have developed little love handles and a small back fat roll. A plump and round (but still comparatively small) booty that has a lot of bounce to it, no muscle tone there hehe. I think I hit the jackpot. She was cute when we met, but now she's just drop dead gorgeous. I can't wait for what's next. 

Thank you for the regular updates, its always great to hear more from you & how your wife is progressing. I was curious; does your wife know how large your ex was or about how she gained weight whilst with you?

Also, have you noticed any differences in how active your wife is? It can be tiring carrying extra weight around everywhere.

I'm glad that I have a few loyal followers that seem to enjoy my updates. In answer to your question, yes my wife knows what my ex looked like. I think she at least suspects that I had a hand in her weight gain.

My wife actually made the comment early on in our relationship that she was worried that she would never be big enough for me. Having been with somebody so huge then getting into a relationship with my wife who is comparatively quite small was strange at first. The difference is my wife is much shorter and has a smaller frame, so her modest gains have presented themselves very differently than my ex's massive gains did.

My wife's activity level has not really changed. It's not like she was an avid runner or gym member then decided to get chubby. It's just age, time, and snacks that have given her the beautiful figure she has now 😁

I wish I had pictures to prove it, but I'm fairly certain my wife's belly is bigger now than when she was 5 months pregnant. I absolutely adored her figure during pregnancy. It was such a turn on that she was growing and expanding because of something we made out of love. She was such a beautiful pregnant woman; curvy and glowing and I was afraid I'd never get to see her like that again.

Little did I know that she would return to the same shape a couple years later just by staying well fed. When I look at her bulbous belly now I feel the same way: she is growing and expanding because she's comfortable in our loving relationship. Some women probably worry that their husbands would be disgusted if they gained weight, turned off by how fat they've gotten. But she knows that's not the case with me.

It feels good to go out to dinner with her and watch her eagerly order dessert even when she's struggling to get down the last bites of her entree. It's extremely satisfying to watch her tenderly rub her swollen tummy after a big meal.

She never has to ask herself if she really needs that extra dessert or that fattening lunch out at the buffet, because the answer is always yes. If she wants it in her belly then in it goes, and she'll come home to a husband that absolutely adores her body. I feel really lucky to be that guy. Anyone else think of their relationship that way?

I feel like this time around things are happening the right way. In my previous relationship with my ex I asked her to gain. She constantly reminded me how fat she had gotten for me, then later complain about how she was so big. I always felt slightly guilty about that, even though she was probably destined to be big. With my wife it's all been so natural, and it's been slow. It's just her enjoying the food she eats and not having to worry about the changes in her body.

One of the scariest moments in our relationship was the time I told her I missed her curves after she had lost some weight. Her reaction was quick, short, and to the point. "I will never gain or lose weight for anyone but myself", she said. I was terrified that I had really screwed things up, afraid that our relationship would never be the same after I said that. As it turns out she gained it back and then some, but on her terms. That's the sexiest part. 

Today I was at the store with my wife and this other couple walks into the same section. It's pretty obvious that the girl is pregnant, although otherwise she's still pretty thin.

I look over at my wife who has a dress on. One hand resting on her belly and the other picking up a box of some kind of pastries. It occured to me that my wife's belly is sticking out more than this obviously pregnant girl's belly. I'm just waiting for someone to ask her if she's pregnant. I don't think it will go over too well.

• 2 weeks later...

Really been trying to lay it on thick(pun intended) with the belly love lately. Lots of kisses and rubs. I want to make my wife feel comfortable and sexy with her new round shape. I want her to understand that being with me isn't like any experience she's had in the past. Previous to us getting together I don't think she was ever comfortable with her body type even though she was quite a bit thinner. She's always had thick legs and somewhat of a tummy.  She's grown a considerably larger tummy now(kind of looks like she swallowed a small watermelon) and has really cute love handles. Booty and boobs have stayed about the same. A lot of guys would hate their wife growing a big belly but I absolutely love it.

After an exceptionally pleasing (but also tiring) round of sex with my chubby little cutie the other night, I asked her what she wanted to do next. "Snack" she replied. That's my girl.  After working all week then getting in some much needed sexy time, all she wanted to do was gorge on cookies and chips while laying naked under the covers with only her boobs popped out. Maybe that's part of the reason she looks so deliciously soft?

Last night my wife was talking about some old classmates of hers and mentioned this kid(male) that used to trip her on purpose and call her fat to make fun of her. It made me really sad to think about her as a young teenager getting made fun of by a boy at school. She probably thought she had to be skinny to be liked, but that's just not how she's built.

As bad as I felt for her when she told me that, I felt even better that we found each other. Not only are we on the same page with most things in our daily life, but we're on the same page with the fat girl thing too. I like her round and chubby, and she's always naturally going to be that way. I think at this point there's extra eating on her part just because she enjoys good food and knows I'm not complaining about her figure. 

I think it was just meant to be. This may sound weird but I knew from the time I was a kid that I wanted to be with a chubby girl that felt like she wasn't pretty enough. I knew I could show her that she was beautiful just the way she was. 

• 2 weeks later...

My wife went with some of her family to a chinese buffet the other night. I didn't go because I don't care for chinese food. Later in the evening when we both got home I see she's wearing this dress that used to fit her fairly well. This time it's borderline. As some of you well know, as the girl in the dress gets rounder, the dress doesn't hang down as much because it's length is taken up by draping over the curves of bigger bellies and butts.  

In addition to just being plain fatter than the last time I saw her wear it, she also looked like she definitely ate her money's worth at the buffet. Her stomach was pushing out the front of this little dress to the point that I could faintly see the indention of her belly button through the fabric.  When she got up from sitting, the back of her dress somehow got caught on her underwear and I got a little peek-a-booty show. She quickly noticed and pulled it down, but as she walked off I could see the bottom of the dress dancing around as her chubby little butt jiggled back and forth. 

I still can't believe I'm seeing what I'm seeing. If she keeps this up, by this time next year she'll be a real butterball. If I could see her at at like 230 I would just about die. Heck she might not be too far off...