Wifey weight

bellyluvr

Well since you guys asked...

I'll start with the backstory: 

I was a sophomore in highschool when I started dating a big but beautiful girl. She was 5'9" tall with DD breasts and a huge butt. To this day I don't think I've ever seen a woman with a more perfect ass than my ex. She was around 210 lbs when we started dating, but she assured me she was working hard to lose weight and get down to 170. 

After a few months of dating, it was clear to both of us that this wasn't just puppy love, we were actually into each other. I decided to open up to her about my fetish for big girls. It was totally a positive experience for both of us. She was relieved that she didn't need to watch her weight with me as she had in previous relationships.

She basically asked me how big I wanted her and, not really knowing exactly what I wanted or what to expect, I threw out the number 20. I wanted her to gain 20 lbs and then we'd see how we both felt about it. She agreed, but was unsure about how her mom would react. Her mom had belittled her for her weight throughout her childhood and was really pushing her to lose the weight to get down to her "doctor recommended" weight of 170. 

It seemed like a switch flipped in her. She began eating portions like id never seen a girl eat. She outgrew her jeans in the first couple months and actually wore a big hoodie for awhile to conceal the fact that she could no longer button her pants. 

By the time she graduated highschool (she was a year older than me) she was probably around 275 lbs. I had never seen a more beautiful woman in my life. The weight just sat on her so nicely. Her once DD breasts were now considerably bigger. Her belly was soft and rounded with a nice hang. And remember that butt? That extra 65 pounds took her already plump booty and turned it into a massive shelf that wobbled with every step. She somehow retained her perfectly round shape though and that made it even hotter. 

Shortly after graduation she moved in with an overweight roommate. I used to spend a lot of time over at their house. I frequently cooked dinner for her and took her out to eat. She might have gained a little more weight, but nothing compared to what would come when we moved in together.

After spending 2 years in community college, I got accepted to a university out of state. I wasn't going to leave my girlfriend behind, so I asked her to move with me. It was an exciting time for both of us, our first time being out completely on our own. 

It didn't take long for us to establish a routine in our new place. I cooked for us most nights after school and work. I always served her a generous portion, but I found she was usually asking for more. I began upping her portions, in some cases sacrificing some of mine to satisfy her insatiable appetite. In that first year on our own I think I actually lost 8 or 10 pounds. We didn't have much money and I refused to let her go undernourished.

She ended up getting a job that allowed her to work from home, and she just absolutely ballooned. She literally got out of bed and went straight to the couch with her laptop where she would sit and work all day.

She had really piled in the weight and had sized up in pants several times over the course of a year. It excited me, and she seemed to like to show it off to me in the bedroom. One evening I decided to pick up a scale at the store and bring it home so we could really see how big she'd gotten. As a treat I decided to get her a big brick of tiramisu, her favorite dessert. 

Little did I know just how much fun a scale and a brick of tiramisu would lead to...

The evening started out like any other. By this point in our relationship she frequently didn't even bother to get dressed unless we were going out as she had gotten so fat she only had a few outfits that she could get into. 

I came home to her sitting on the couch in just her bathrobe. As soon as I shut the front door, she opened up her robe and showed me her belly and tits. She jiggled her belly and told me she was hungry. I cooked us dinner and she ate her typical heaping portion(s) and continued to sit on the couch, playing with her huge belly. 

She told me she wanted dessert, but I knew we were out of treats. If course I told her I'd go to the store and pick her up something. I've always had that policy with my women. If they want something food wise, I drop everything and go get it. This is probably a major reason why every girl I've been with has ended up fatter after dating me. 

I walked into the store and grabbed her the biggest chunk of tiramisu I could find, but I decided we needed something else... A scale. I walked over to the section where they were sold and looked at the weight capacities. The biggest I could find was 330lb capacity. She couldn't be bigger than that right? 

I drove home and came through the door, barely able to contain my excitement. Tonight we were going to find out just how big she'd really gotten. 

I surprised her with the tiramisu, something she loved but rarely got. Before I served it to her, I revealed the one stipulation I had: if she wanted the tiramisu, she had to eat the entire thing and then step on the scale for me. 

She was surprised by my playful little game, but undeterred she dug into her favorite dessert. About halfway through the hunk of sugary dessert, she stopped and set the tray aside. 

"I don't think I can finish it, I'm too full." She said. I hadn't heard those words from her mouth in a long time. 

I wasn't giving up though, my inner feeder was out in full force and I was determined to make her stuff herself to her absolute limit. 

"How about I feed you the rest while I rub your belly?" I suggested, gently massaging her massive stretch marked stomach. 

"If you're a good girl I'll fill up your fat 😺 after you're done..."

"Mmm..." She moaned, grabbing my hand and moving it under her belly.

"Not yet, you need to finish this and step on that new scale for me for me first." I said as I took a fork full of tiramisu and stuck it in her mouth. 

15 hours ago, bellyluvr said:

The evening started out like any other. By this point in our relationship she frequently didn't even bother to get dressed unless we were going out as she had gotten so fat she only had a few outfits that she could get into. 

I came home to her sitting on the couch in just her bathrobe. As soon as I shut the front door, she opened up her robe and showed me her belly and tits. She jiggled her belly and told me she was hungry. I cooked us dinner and she ate her typical heaping portion(s) and continued to sit on the couch, playing with her huge belly. 

Holy mother that is hot, and you are such a great writer!

I'm glad you guys have enjoyed the story so far. In case anyone is just jumping in, yes this is a real experience I had, and no this was not with my wife. This was an ex girlfriend I dated through highschool and college. 

I continued to slowly cut piece after piece of the decadent dessert and slide it past her greedy lips. I ran my hands over her swollen stomach and under her fupa roll to tease her in between bites.

Her cheeks began to blush, partly from arousal and partly from the feeding frenzy. She laid back, beginning to breathe heavily. She was completely helpless. I slid a few more bites into her mouth, but stopped when she started looking sick. She was at absolute full capacity, her massively overfed stomach spilling halfway into her lap, her huge sagging breasts draped over the top edge of it. 

We sat there staring at each other for several minutes, both taking in the moment. After 5 years together I had finally properly stuffed her. She knew what she had become: my helpless obese hog.

"Are you ready to get on the scale for me babe? We need to see how fat you've grown for me." I said

I helped her up from the couch and watched as her stomach wobbled. I rubbed my hand over her midsection and lightly jiggled her hanging fat. She smiled and headed towards the bathroom where I had the scale waiting for her. 

I followed her down the hallway, in disbelief of how big she really was. Her hips almost touched the walls of the hall as she waddled towards the bathroom. Each cheek of her cellulite dimpled ass was at least the size of a large watermelon. The floors creaked and groaned beneath her as she stepped into bathroom in front of the scale. 

I entered the small room behind her, eagerly awaiting the number. She turned around, looking skeptical, and asked if I was sure the scale would hold her. I assured her it would as she stepped on. 

The digital screen lit up and dashes flashed before it read 'ERR'. 

"What does it say? I can't see past my belly." She said. 

"Uhh I think we'll have to try again babe, it didn't read." I replied. 

She stepped off and back on again before the numbers finally appeared: 385 lbs.

Now remember, the largest capacity scale I could find was a claimed 330lbs. Apparently it could read higher than that, a lot higher. She was literally almost 400 pounds. My highschool sweetheart that started out at a curvy 210 was now over 150 pounds heavier. 

I leaned in past her stomach and kissed her as I reached around and grabbed a handful of her butt. 

"You're 385... almost 400 pounds." I said as I pulled away. Now I want some of your fat 😺...

She was as stunned by the number as I was, but we were both too turned on to wait.

She waddled the few steps over to the bed and laid down in front of me...

On 2/24/2024 at 8:44 AM, bellyluvr said:

She waddled the few steps over to the bed and laid down in front of me...

It is really amazing that you have had this experience. This is the kind of thing that I imagine, if other people are on here are like me, that this is kind of thing is a pure fantasy come true. You were with a young hot curvy chick, and over the course of 5 years, you both willingly and knowingly, and gladly it seems, doubled her weight! That is like 2.5lbs per month, every month!  You got to enjoy basically NON STOP WEIGHT GAIN before you very eyes for 5 years. you lucky man! Every single night you got to hold a woman who had more and more and more fat every. single. day. That shit makes me so damn aroused just typing this out. You must of been on absolute cloud nine the whole time right? If that happened to me I don't think I would ever not have a boner at home, just a constant state of arousal. 

Seeing as you have this experience that most of us can only dream of, I would love to know your answers to the following questions if you may indulge!

1) So it seems she was actually, and must have been a feedee, if she got aroused by her weight gain. Or, was she arroused because YOU were arroused? But she never told you she was turned on by being fed/getting fat? Purpose of this is to give me hope my wife may eventually get turned on by WG, or if it something that has to pre-exist. 
2) If she was staying at home the whole time, did she look after her self?  Did she ever have hygiene issues? 
3) I'm hoping there is more to your story, (which we'd love to hear!)  but we know the the ultimate outcome, which is you are no longer together, and you married someone else. So my question here is, what do you think would have happened next if you stayed with her? Gaining that that rate would surely only lead to one thing.... and then there is a fantasy limit when things get real and major weight loss,  surgery or early death must occur, at which point the thrill of WG is a burden or even a curse? 
4) what was your social life like with her, if she got so big hardly any clothes fit her.  Did you go to family holiday events and if so, what was the reactions from your family and freinds by the nonstop WG? Especially from her mum. Did it make you/her nervous/embarrased or even feel guilty?
5) Were there any practical moments when you realised "Holy shit, my GF is now HUGE!" Either that occurred in or out the bedroom?
6) What was the best and worst parts of being in that kind of relationship?
7) Do you think SHE was happy throughout the whole thing, being your obese hog? Or was she indulging your fantasy and dealing with the outcome, and did it build any resentment do you think?
8) You opened up to her from the start saying you 'had a fetish for big girls'. I told my wife I had 'a fat fetish' from the very start too. Of course, between the lines, we are saying 'I have a fetish for fat girls, I get aroused by weight gain, and I would love you to get fatter during the course of our relationship to the point of massive obesity, it is going to be so fucking sexy!' So beyond that first time you told her, did you discuss things in more detail, or, did your actions just speak louder than words and she just got what you actually mean initially?

Finally......

9) Got any photos of this wonderful progression?!? Or Before and Afters? Or if not, which model did she most look like that we can visualise?

These are personal questions, but your unique experience will help inform us about the reality when we can only dream!

I'm happy to answer questions about this topic. I'll explain in paragraph form rather than itemized form because my thoughts tend to flow like that. I'll say right from the top that I no longer possess any pictures of her. They have all been lost on old computers/cell phones from before the "Google photos era". Back in the 2010s when I lost or broke my phone, all my pictures went with it. 

My relationship with my ex was a love/hate relationship the entire time. We were young and very passionate which for us meant huge explosive fights followed by steaming hot makeup sex. We were (are) both strong-willed, opinionated, intelligent people. With her there was never a dull moment. We had fantastic discussions about life and how we thought it should be lived. She was one of the most engaging people I've ever met. 

That said, she was NOT generally a submissive girl. She liked the idea of submitting to me during sex, something that honestly I always struggled with. I'm not a domineering person in any sense of the word, in or out of the bedroom. I much prefer to make my position on a topic known, provide evidence as to why I view it that way, then let others draw their own conclusions. If they choose to see it my way, fantastic. If not, I don't dwell on it. 

The reason our relationship worked as long as it did was that I provided her the attention she craved. She always had to be the center of attention, and with me she was (at least for awhile). She frequently resorted to manipulative behavior when she felt that she was not getting the attention she deserved. Early on in our relationship she intentionally became close with a few male friends and would hang out with them alone specifically to infuriate me.

She expected me to drop everything and be by her side constantly. If I was not, she resorted to behavior like I mentioned above. I still do not know to this day if she ever fully cheated on me (as in had sex with anyone else during our relationship). She absolutely behaved in a way which I consider to be unacceptable within the confines of a mutually exclusive relationship (which ours was and she understood that). 

As far as the feeding and weight gain aspect of our relationship, I think it all centered around her need for attention. She realized early on that I paid her extra attention when she was gaining weight. I don't think she liked being that fat, and  she did eventually develop self-esteem issues because of her extreme weight gain. She mentioned a few times during our relationship that she wanted to lose weight, which I'll admit I didn't have a great reaction to. They were always short lived, with her continuing to gorge herself shortly after claiming she was on a diet.

At the end of our relationship, she threw it in my face that "she had gained 200lbs for me and now she was so hugely fat that nobody else could love her". I felt terrible about that for at least several years after our relationship ended, but have since come to the realization that it was a manipulative parting shot by her and not so much her true feelings. 

She was naturally a very lazy, sedentary individual who loved being waited on. I'm the opposite; a busy-body that constantly needs to be moving around doing something. My overly-active nature basically allowed her to sit around and do nothing while I did everything. This, coupled with the fact that she knew I liked her fat, further compounded by her being genetically predisposed to being overweight, and just plain loving food allowed her to become absolutely massive in a fairly short amount of time. 

I'll admit her weight gain was a constant source of arousal for me and she knew that. We had a lot of sex throughout our relationship, though oddly enough I don't think it was particularly fulfilling for either of us. It may have been more fulfilling if we had chosen to incorporate true feedism into our sex life sooner. The scenario I described in my previous posts was actually very near the end of our relationship; I think we broke up about 2 months after that. It was really an attempt on my part to reignite what we both knew was a doomed relationship. It made for a hot and steamy evening, but certainly wasn't enough to fix all the problems we had. 

Sex was acceptable (if vanilla) when we were younger, but that was more due to lack of places to do the deed. We got creative, but we didn't have time to be passionate about it. I think this got us into a pattern of not really caring about each other's needs as long as we both got what we wanted some of the time. 

By the time we moved in together she was quite a bit larger and it became physically more difficult to have sex. She loved being on top when she was 250, but by the time she was over 300 she really couldn't move herself that well once she was up there. 

It became a routine of her basically laying down, lifting up her belly, and letting me do all the work. It was kind of hot at first, but it got old quickly. Sex is best enjoyed when both parties are physically active and can demonstrate their arousal through movements. 

Comments about her weight were few and far between honestly. At least half of her family was very overweight and I think it came as no surprise that she ended up big. What was more common was stares from people we didn't know when they saw us together. I was, and basically still am very thin. Seeing a 300+ pound girl with a sub 150 pound dude is was a shock to the senses for most. 

I have to give my friends credit, they never once said anything to me about her size. This was true even for friends I knew through our entire relationship where she went from 210 to 385. The only exception to this was one night in college when one of my buddies got really ** and said straight to our faces that "I must be one heck of a guy to handle a big girl like her in bed." We shrugged it off and agreed that was in fact the case, as it would not have been physically possible for us to do much at all if it weren't for my "size" because her 😺 was several inches deep in rolls of fat. 

At her biggest, her hygiene did begin to suffer. I would never have described her as disgusting, but there were some areas that she wasn't able to clean as effectively as she once did. This did eventually become somewhat of a turn off in bed, though I never could bring myself to mention it. 

Wow. That was a lot. Brings back some memories for sure. Hopefully it answers most, if not all, questions that everyone had.

A few things which I realized I didn't address:

Besides the initial opening up to her about my preference for bigger girls, there really wasn't any additional discussion throughout our relationship about her gaining weight or meeting goals. We actually had no idea what she weighed for several years, only that she kept outgrowing clothes. She just ate, and ate, and ate. 

There was certainly plenty of playful discussion about when she outgrew "X" she would get "x" to replace it. Basically it was just assumed (after the initial agreed upon 25 pound gain went over very well) that she was going to consistently get bigger and bigger. 

I think we had nearly reached the tipping point where her gluttony and laziness mixed with my fantasy were going to result in a serious lifestyle change for us as a couple. We used to travel quite a bit by car, but it got to the point where she really couldn't fit in any car except mine because it was a large sedan with a bench seat. She had a car, but the last time I remember her trying to drive it she could hardly get the door closed because her ass was so wide she was squeezed between the interior door panel and the center console. 

New clothes got harder and harder to find, as she was shaped in such a way that her massive butt was the widest part of her. Jeans were out past 350, in favor of stretchy pants that showed more rolls than she cared to show. She became somewhat self conscious about her size, especially in restaurants where she had embarrassing moments (not being able to fit into booths, breaking a plastic patio chair). 

Despite challenges in the bedroom and in her daily life, I truly believe that if we had stayed together she would have eaten herself to immobility. The dynamic of our relationship was pretty well ingrained. She sat on the couch and ate, I cooked, cleaned, went to work, drove us everywhere in the car, etc. I think we would have maintained that.

I should make it clear that I never imagined for her (or asked her) to get as big as she did. She did it all on her own. My reactions were generally positive to her extreme gluttony and generally negative to any mention of a major diet. I thought she was perfect at 275-300, but I never would ask her to maintain that weight. In my mind, if I want my lady fat she can get as fat as she wants.

As strange as this may sound, I was actually less attracted to the shape of her at 385 than I was at 300, but it was the gain that turned me on. I loved seeing her be a pig and loved seeing her satisfied, rubbing and slapping her huge belly, using her belly as a table, etc. With sex it was the same thing. The struggle itself was a turn on, even if the sex was less satisfying. 

1 hour ago, bellyluvr said:

I'm happy to answer questions about this topic. I'll explain in paragraph form rather than itemized form because my thoughts tend to flow like that. I'll say right from the top that I no longer possess any pictures of her. They have all been lost on old computers/cell phones from before the "Google photos era". Back in the 2010s when I lost or broke my phone, all my pictures went with it. 

My relationship with my ex was a love/hate relationship the entire time. We were young and very passionate which for us meant huge explosive fights followed by steaming hot makeup sex. We were (are) both strong-willed, opinionated, intelligent people. With her there was never a dull moment. We had fantastic discussions about life and how we thought it should be lived. She was one of the most engaging people I've ever met. 

That said, she was NOT generally a submissive girl. She liked the idea of submitting to me during sex, something that honestly I always struggled with. I'm not a domineering person in any sense of the word, in or out of the bedroom. I much prefer to make my position on a topic known, provide evidence as to why I view it that way, then let others draw their own conclusions. If they choose to see it my way, fantastic. If not, I don't dwell on it. 

The reason our relationship worked as long as it did was that I provided her the attention she craved. She always had to be the center of attention, and with me she was (at least for awhile). She frequently resorted to manipulative behavior when she felt that she was not getting the attention she deserved. Early on in our relationship she intentionally became close with a few male friends and would hang out with them alone specifically to infuriate me.

She expected me to drop everything and be by her side constantly. If I was not, she resorted to behavior like I mentioned above. I still do not know to this day if she ever fully cheated on me (as in had sex with anyone else during our relationship). She absolutely behaved in a way which I consider to be unacceptable within the confines of a mutually exclusive relationship (which ours was and she understood that). 

As far as the feeding and weight gain aspect of our relationship, I think it all centered around her need for attention. She realized early on that I paid her extra attention when she was gaining weight. I don't think she liked being that fat, and  she did eventually develop self-esteem issues because of her extreme weight gain. She mentioned a few times during our relationship that she wanted to lose weight, which I'll admit I didn't have a great reaction to. They were always short lived, with her continuing to gorge herself shortly after claiming she was on a diet.

At the end of our relationship, she threw it in my face that "she had gained 200lbs for me and now she was so hugely fat that nobody else could love her". I felt terrible about that for at least several years after our relationship ended, but have since come to the realization that it was a manipulative parting shot by her and not so much her true feelings. 

She was naturally a very lazy, sedentary individual who loved being waited on. I'm the opposite; a busy-body that constantly needs to be moving around doing something. My overly-active nature basically allowed her to sit around and do nothing while I did everything. This, coupled with the fact that she knew I liked her fat, further compounded by her being genetically predisposed to being overweight, and just plain loving food allowed her to become absolutely massive in a fairly short amount of time. 

I'll admit her weight gain was a constant source of arousal for me and she knew that. We had a lot of sex throughout our relationship, though oddly enough I don't think it was particularly fulfilling for either of us. It may have been more fulfilling if we had chosen to incorporate true feedism into our sex life sooner. The scenario I described in my previous posts was actually very near the end of our relationship; I think we broke up about 2 months after that. It was really an attempt on my part to reignite what we both knew was a doomed relationship. It made for a hot and steamy evening, but certainly wasn't enough to fix all the problems we had. 

Sex was acceptable (if vanilla) when we were younger, but that was more due to lack of places to do the deed. We got creative, but we didn't have time to be passionate about it. I think this got us into a pattern of not really caring about each other's needs as long as we both got what we wanted some of the time. 

By the time we moved in together she was quite a bit larger and it became physically more difficult to have sex. She loved being on top when she was 250, but by the time she was over 300 she really couldn't move herself that well once she was up there. 

It became a routine of her basically laying down, lifting up her belly, and letting me do all the work. It was kind of hot at first, but it got old quickly. Sex is best enjoyed when both parties are physically active and can demonstrate their arousal through movements. 

Comments about her weight were few and far between honestly. At least half of her family was very overweight and I think it came as no surprise that she ended up big. What was more common was stares from people we didn't know when they saw us together. I was, and basically still am very thin. Seeing a 300+ pound girl with a sub 150 pound dude is was a shock to the senses for most. 

I have to give my friends credit, they never once said anything to me about her size. This was true even for friends I knew through our entire relationship where she went from 210 to 385. The only exception to this was one night in college when one of my buddies got really ** and said straight to our faces that "I must be one heck of a guy to handle a big girl like her in bed." We shrugged it off and agreed that was in fact the case, as it would not have been physically possible for us to do much at all if it weren't for my "size" because her 😺 was several inches deep in rolls of fat. 

At her biggest, her hygiene did begin to suffer. I would never have described her as disgusting, but there were some areas that she wasn't able to clean as effectively as she once did. This did eventually become somewhat of a turn off in bed, though I never could bring myself to mention it. 

Wow. That was a lot. Brings back some memories for sure. Hopefully it answers most, if not all, questions that everyone had.

Thank you for taking the time to write that out. It is wonderful to see realities laid out like that compared to the fantasy. If I take home anything from that, is that there is more to sex than just someone being massively fat and in fact comes with a lot of distractions and negative aspects. How have you since managed/wound back your desires for your partner to gain weight, if at all? Have you or would you repeat this process to that extent again?

Having read back this thread, and contemplating my own relationship with a somewhat reluctantly overweight wife, I think surely we are better off as we are with our partners that don't actually share the kink. If we did, then they would eat themselves into oblivion, and we would gladly sit back and watch and enjoy, until so much of what makes us live wholesome happy lives has been literally consumed by this fetish. 

I think we are in a good place by having wives that try not to get too fat, but hopefully keep fat enough to keep us interested (with our help and encouragement!), and at the same time they know we actually really dig fatness and if they do put on weight, deep down they know we love it. It must be some relief to them. And meanwhile, we are forced to moderate and manage our desires, keep them from getting out of control. It is a good healthy balance.

A key difference between you and I though it seems is you have actually been on the megaweight gain journey, where I have only dreamed of it. I do fantasise about my wife gaining 200lbs, but I know it will never ever happen and reading what you've said above, probably not a great thing after all. But being able to jiggle so much flab on a woman one loves so much, flab what was grown together, is such a wonderful thought. I wish my wife had a fatness dial that I can turn up and down depending on the situation and mood! Would turn her up to BMI60 just to see what she looks like. I reckon a solid BMI 45 would be where I'd leave it most of the time, and turn it down to 20-25 when we fly!

One more question if I may.... I have been with a couple of SSBBWs, as well as other chicks throughout the BBW range. I find the consistency of fat varies a lot, from really really soft and supple, to outright almost hard. I am wondering if this varies from woman to woman, or, does a woman's fat change consistency as they get progressively huge? How did you ex-s fat feel differ/change from when she was a 200lber to a 400lber?

The relationship I had with my ex was the first serious relationship I had, and we learned a lot together. As you said I think we learned that, at the end of the day, our lifestyle and relationship was not sustainable. 

Though we haven't had any contact for almost 10 years, I do know through a mutual friend that she is married, has 2 kids, and know(after being shown a picture of her) that she is still fairly large. At the time that picture was taken, I would guess she was around 300 pounds. She definitely looked smaller than when she was with me, but couldn't be mistaken for anything but a very big girl. 

The main reason we broke up was because I was getting ready to graduate college and I realized that someone like her could never be the mother I wanted for my future children. While fun, engaging and absolutely stunning (particularly at 300ish pounds) she was also manipulative and dishonest. 

I cannot really say wether I would ever choose to be in another relationship where my partner gained an extreme amount of weight. There were so many negatives within our relationship that we're not directly related to her weight (though she surely tried to blame her inability/unwillingness to hold a job on the weight she had gained FOR ME).

My ultimate fantasy is to have a partner that is right on the edge of life-altering obesity. Using my wife as an example, she briefly crossed into "technically obese" territory when she crossed into the 190s a couple years ago. Her BMI was right at or just above 35. I noticed absolutely no change in her activity level or ability to do her daily tasks. I have believed for some time now that my wife would be the absolute perfect size/shape for me at around 225lbs. 

I love a huge belly on a woman and I also love a big wobbly butt. Currently at 180 my wife has a sizeable tummy and definitely has some plumpness to her behind, but both can easily be hidden with conservative clothing choices.

My wife usually dresses to hide her weight, so she ends up looking quite a bit less overweight than she actually is. I prefer a woman that is sizeable enough that her assets cannot be hidden by clothing choices. Of course this isn't an issue in the bedroom because she can't hide her belly and plump cheeks there 😍

In all reality I think you hit the nail on the head when you stated that unrestrained weight gain within a relationship isn't really sustainable. My wife is plump enough that I've always found her attractive, but won't let herself get so fat that she is unable to be productive in life. 

I do believe that my ex's extreme weight gain played at least some part in her becoming a person that I couldn't continue to respect. She could not hold a job, she did not do any household chores, and at that time, she did not wish to have children because she didn't want the responsibility. I think the personality traits that allowed her to become so huge were also what led to the demise of our relationship. I very much doubt I will ever experience something like that again in my lifetime. 

I have leaned that my fetish for extreme female weight gain needs to stay a fantasy for the most part. There are too many other things that matter in life to dedicate yourself to fattening a partner. My wife keeps me happy by allowing herself to stay comfortably overweight without sacrificing any of the qualities that I admire in her. 

That said, it's her self restraint that keeps it that way. She is fully aware that I would have no hesitation about feeding her into morbid obesity if she would allow it. Though it's fun to fantasize about it, the fact that she won't is probably for the best. 

Speaking of huge bellies and wobbly butts... 

My wife's weight seems to be on the upswing lately. I cannot confirm with any specific number, but I will say she's looking nice and round again. 

In sharp contrast to my ex that gained consistently through our entire relationship, my wife's weight has yo-yo'ed the whole 10 years we've been together. It's been quite the ride for me as an FA because she goes from plump and rounded to flabby and deflated looking. 

As I'm sure others have experienced, the same woman's body can look very different at a similar weight depending on wether she had previously gained or previously lost. 

Case in point: my wife was ~140-150 pounds when we met. The first time she got up to 170 she looked pregnant; her belly stuck straight out, big and round with very little hang. Her breasts enlarged somewhat but were still perky. It was the first major gain id seen out of her and it sure was hot. 

She continued gaining slowly with very small fluctuations until she hit an all time high of 191. Following that,  she ended up losing 10 pounds pretty quickly. Over the course of the next year she dropped another 14 pounds getting down to a 5 year low of 167. 

After getting up to her all time non pregnancy high(possibly all time high regardless of pregnancy) of 191 then dropping 24 pounds, she looked very different than the first time she hit 170. 

Since she had developed a nice belly hang at 191, losing nearly 25 pounds left her belly hanging but much flatter. Her breasts were basically the same story. They had started to hang lower at her highest weight because they were heavier (even developed some stretch marks which was super hot). With the lost weight they began to shrink in size but stayed hanging lower on her chest. I'm sure this was made worse by not having as big of a belly to rest on. 

I'll admit that was probably the least attractive I've seen her since we've been together. She's up at least 13 pounds from that low, and it's definitely noticable. She's filling out her clothes again, and especially her belly is once again getting more difficult to hide under her clothes. 

I'm certainly hoping she continues on the plumping train, as I've longed to see her at 200 ever since she was so close at 191. 

It's all so exciting when she seems to lose track of herself and let go a little more. In public she's always been able to poke fun at herself about being a "fat girl", on some occasions making claims that she could out-eat much larger men because she's fat. 

It's behind closed doors that her internal struggle becomes more apparent. I provide reassurance and sometimes belly rubs to let her know I love her curves even if she doesn't. 

On 2/27/2024 at 3:58 AM, bellyluvr said:

Thanks for going into all that. I’m guessing it may not have been the easiest thing to do.

It’s good for everyone on here - perhaps some more than others lol - to see an example of a real relationship, including weight gain, that has run its course. Showing how the gain fits into (& is an extension of) individual personalities and relationship dynamics, rather than being this separate, slightly-fantastical thing.

It’s easy to lose sight of the fact that all the worries and desires people have around gaining, which are constantly being discussed on here for obvious reasons, are only ever a part of all the other worries and desires that come with a relationship! Hats off to you 👍

• 2 weeks later...

I thought I'd give another update on my wife because she did something really hot tonight.

I always try to serve my wife her plate of food(and give her a little extra of course). This has gotten me into trouble with her numerous times over the years but hey, I enjoy seeing her eat and serving her. 

So this evening I was busy getting my own plate and she snuck in and dished herself out a medium sized portion, or about 2/3 of what I would have given her. 

Disappointed, I sat down and started to eat with her. She quickly finished her plate, then leaned back in her chair at the table. She's been looking extra round again lately, and I could see her tummy straining against her work shirt. She undid her belt buckle and pulled the belt out of her jeans. She got up, walked into the kitchen, and served herself another plate the same size as the first one. 

Without the constraints of her belt, she sat back down.  This time her soft doughy belly was resting in her lap. 

After dinner she did her nails, then I convinced her to have a snack with me. She ate 10 cookies and drank a mug of chocolate milk.

After filling her belly up, she decided to head down to our room to change into her pajamas for the night. I walked in just as she pulled her shirt off and unbuttoned her jeans, letting her belly spill out. She's looking the biggest I've seen her in the past year for sure.

I asked about her plans for tomorrow and she informed me she had a doctor's appointment. I asked what for. She rattled on about her last appointment before making the comment "I think they're going to try to put me on a diet or something, my doctor is now referring to me as obese". She said as she patted her tummy.

Now this was all a huge turn on, but it could be a sign of trouble ahead for her curves. My wife has always kept her weight fairly well in check, staying somewhere between comfortably "overweight" and technically "obese" for her size according to BMI. To my knowledge her doctor has not really made comments about her weight before now. 

One thing I know about my wife is she rarely disobeys a doctor's advice. If she's told she needs to lose weight, she'll do it. On the flip side, if she's not specifically told she needs to lose weight, she is unlikely to put much effort into doing so. Everything hinges on what is said tomorrow, so we'll see... 

• 2 weeks later...

Since my wife's last doctor's appointment she continued to eat freely, most evenings having a snack of 8-10 cookies and a mug full of chocolate milk. I estimated once that her typical snack before bed was at least 1000 calories, certainly more if she ate chips or crackers as well. 

I got my wife into the bedtime snacking habit back when we first met. I've always been a midnight snack kind of guy and I guess it rubbed off on her. Back some time ago she was a relatively heavy smoker of the green stuff and I think the snacking thing went hand in hand with her other habit. 

For the first few years she didn't gain a ton of weight, though it was obvious that she'd grown a soft little belly. 

It wasn't until after she gave birth to our child that she started to gain noticably. She was around 170 in 2019(year after pregnancy) and above 190 by 2022. Not that her gain was super fast or anything, but going from approximately 140 pounds to 190 pounds sure looked different on her petite 5'2" frame. 

Her tolerance for gaining weight reached its limit sometime during 2022. Last year was a year of weight loss, getting down as low as 167 through simply eating smaller portions and cutting out the "green stuff". I don't think she added any extra exercise to her normal activities. 

I'm not sure what changed, but so far this year she has been gaining it back. She was back up to 180 last time she weighed and that's been over a month ago. Id guess she's probably closer to 185 now. 

So the other night she informs me that she's (once again) done with snacking before bed. She's tired of filling herself with junk, doesn't feel good, etc. She never mentioned her weight, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who's noticed her ass starting to jiggle and her belly looking 6 months pregnant again. 

I was having fun on this ride, watching her clothes getting tighter again and seeing her mindlessly shoving treats past her greedy little lips just to settle in her stretch marked tummy. But all good things must come to an end, and it looks like this is that point. 

That said, it doesn't mean I can't make it enjoyable. I suggested that I make her some healthier snacks, which she happily agreed to. I have to remind myself sometimes that my greatest pleasure as a feeder/FA is not making my wife as fat as possible, but rather keeping her appetite satisfied. She's likely to lose a few pounds eating apples and yogurt before bed instead of a plate of cookies, but that's ok.

I want her to feel good about herself and be healthy. If cutting out the junk food before bed is what she feels she needs to do, that's ok with me as long as I can still play a part in "feeding" her. 

7 hours ago, bellyluvr said:

She's likely to lose a few pounds eating apples and yogurt before bed instead of a plate of cookies, but that's ok.

Dunno man, apples are basically sugar, which combined with full fat and sugary yoghurt, that is still a lot of calories and full of guilt free weight gain potential!