Wifey weight

bellyluvr

This was just too good not to share... So for Christmas my wife got a dress from her mom. It was an XL and she thought it was too big on her, so she gives it back. Finally just the other day the new one shows up, this one a size L.

She goes into the bathroom to change into it, and when she opens the door I look over to see this dress basically painted on her. We're talking belly, butt, and boobs oh my! kind of thing here. Not to mention this thing is pretty short, and her chubby little legs are fully visible, something she typically hates.

I'm not sure if this kind of thing is part of the denial stage or what, but honestly my wife has gotten pretty round and her clothes are tighter than ever but she's just not giving up on her particular size clothes. I'm not complaining though.

Shout-out to all the hubbies out there keeping their wives fat and happy. When the wife and I are out and about I'm always proud to show her off. She's got a belly on her these days, but I'll be the first to say that doesn't stop guys from turning their heads to get a second look at her. Sorry guys, she's got a ring on her finger and she's taken for life. Whenever I see other couples, especially with pretty fit guys and well-fed looking ladies I kind of want to fist-bump them lol. Anyone else feel that way? Who else shows off their chubby cuties with pride?

• 3 weeks later...

Between work, kids, and things around the house, it seems like the wife and I don't get much time to ourselves anymore. While I certainly wish we did, the one thing that's fun is getting to explore her curves if we haven't had the time to be intimate in awhile. There's sure to be something new. 

One thing that I really like to do is start by giving her a nice kiss on the lips, then work my way down her chest and tummy with soft little pecks, stopping with a playful kiss on her fupa. I've been doing this for years, but it's gotten a little more difficult to place that final playful little kiss just below her panty line. 

It used to be a pretty straight shot, but lately I find myself kissing around a big wobbly belly roll. In fact I ended up bumping my head on her belly on my way back up which sent the whole front of her bouncing around. I looked up at her from my position on my knees, she blushed bright red and put one hand on her stomach to stop it from jiggling. Just to let her know how much I love her big belly I caressed it and gave her one more gentle kiss right on the biggest part of her stomach. She looked back down at me and mouthed "I love you" 

It's moments like this that just make me melt. It's so honest and open; even though nothing specific was said. I don't talk about my wife's weight. (I made that mistake years ago when I told her I missed her curves after she lost weight.) But in that awkward moment when I bumped my head into her belly it was all out in the open. We looked at each other and I could see she was embarrassed that her tummy has gotten so big. But it was my chance to show her how much I love her blossoming new shape. In that moment we locked eyes and she might as well have said "honey I'm sorry im getting so fat" and I might as well have said "you don't understand, I've never seen you more beautiful" 

I've wrestled with this in my head for a couple of years now, trying to figure out what is driving my wife's weight gain. I'm not complaining, in fact just the opposite: I'm in heaven and I can't believe my eyes. What I've wondered is why. Is she intentionally doing it for me? Is she just stressed and ends up over-eating? Is she just relaxing and eating what she wants more often than she used to? While I still can't answer that, I do know that she's aware of it and that she's aware that I like it. I'm just going to keep doing my part to keep my little cutie fat and 😊.

On 3/25/2021 at 1:43 AM, bellyluvr said:

Whenever I see other couples, especially with pretty fit guys and well-fed looking ladies I kind of want to fist-bump them lol.

This 100%. No idea how common feederism actually is, but I always wonder how big she was when they first met lol.

• 3 weeks later...

*Long post warning*

Tomorrow the wife and I have been married for 3 years. We've been together since 2014, but I've seen the biggest changes in her weight since we got married. Maybe it's the commitment that marriage symbolizes that tells a woman "he's in this for the long haul, and he's not gonna leave me just because I put on a few pounds". I think that in some way, a lot of women try to keep themselves as fit and "attractive" as they can until they find the person who truly loves them for who they are. That's when they drop their guard a little, and the "wifey belly" starts to develop. 

In our case, we ended up pregnant and my wife was 5 months along at our wedding. We had already lived together for 2 years and while neither of us planned it that way, sometimes that's what happens. Given that, I suppose she had a head start on growing a belly with the ~40lbs she put on during pregnancy. Of course some of that was lost after delivery, but she certainly ended up fatter in the end. 

I fully expected her to get back down to her pre-pregnancy size within the year after she gave birth, especially since she had lost weight the year before and seemed to like her new slimmer figure. I definitely didn't expect her to gain anything more. It wasn't even that I expected her to actively try to lose weight, I just thought it would end up dropping off. I thought ~150-160 was her natural size. 

The first year didn't bring much in the way of noticable weight gain, except for the fact that the baby weight didn't fully disappear. Her shape did though; the big booty she grew during pregnancy slowly disappeared, and her swollen breasts shrank back down to her regular, not-so-small, D cup. I was surprised and thankful that she ended up with a little tummy pooch even by the time the first year had gone by. 

Going into 2019(year 2) I started to notice that she was looking a little rounder in the belly. It came on slowly at first, but I couldn't deny that my wife was actually getting legitimately chubby. 

By the time 2020 rolled around she was looking curvy with her always thick legs and chubby arms that she's always had. Her tummy was peeking out between her shirt and jeans with some of her smaller clothes. I was pretty shocked at what I was seeing. I thought there's no way she'll get any bigger. 

As 2020 went along, the trend continued. It was really her stomach that just seemed to keep getting a little rounder and sticking out more every few weeks. I even started to question if she might be pregnant again. Knowing not to question a good thing, (pregnant or just fat,I wouldn't mind another kid and certainly didn't mind a fatter wife) Well her time of the month came and went, and I of course knew the truth. She was just getting fat. In October of 2020 I snapped a picture of her from the side and I was blown away how far her stomach was bulged out. She had this gentle curve starting just under her breasts that continued down to her belly button where her tummy stuck out the furthest. I was absolutely in love with her shape, I couldn't get enough of her. I thought certainly there's no way she'll get any bigger...

Well here we are 5 months into 2021 and guess what? She's grown since that October picture I snapped. While it's still mostly centered around her stomach, she's starting to grow wider. Her hips are noticably softer and she's got the softest love handles that are just to die for 🥰 even her booty is starting to look more similar to the big, round, jiggly butt she had during pregnancy. 

At this point I'm honestly starting to wonder if maybe I shouldn't add in a little encouragement, some extra treats, maybe get her gift cards for her favorite chinese buffet by where she works just so she has an excuse to go stuff her belly so full she comes home in the evening still rubbing her swollen tummy. 

I'd love to see her go up a size in jeans, which honestly she needs to anyway. I can't imagine she's very comfortable in her current size with the way they're stretched onto her. She knows I like her shape, she knows I love her belly, so why not give her the go-ahead to just go all out? Quite possibly the sexiest thing she could outgrown is her lace pajamas, which her tummy is pushing against the loose fitting shirt already.

The night she goes to button them and she can't get all of them done over her stomach, I'm going to give her a night she'll never forget. Let's hope that's this year...

love to read a nice a progression! may have something to share. meet current wife 8 years ago, been married for 7, she is quite short at 5'1 and meet her at a curvaceous 122pounds, she has a very nice figure if you ask me, bottom heavy but not lacking in boobs and a hint of a belly. big appetite and being so short, easy to gain weight so. with time, she has gained , dieted , gained again, recovered and established new highs which i love. now she stands at 204pounds and is 5months pregnant, doctor says all is well and the most weight is gained in the last couple of months. so i have my fingers crossed that this will lead to her being over 100kg and hopefully we can continue from there. if you ask me, i think around 120-125kg would be the limit as to have a normal life goes, after that some mobility and health issues may arise in the short term, so, i'll keep you updated guys. wish us luck.

Congratulations on the pregnancy and hopefully some of the baby weight stays around as it did with my wife. I think that she got up around 200 during the pregnancy and probably has ended up right around there (if not a little heavier) 3 years later. It's a fun time for sure, and I think my wife and I bonded more over the experience of pregnancy and we certainly did after birth. 

• 2 weeks later...

Wifey has been looking pleasantly plump as usual, but I just can't get it out of my mind that I'd love to see her outgrown her lace pajamas. She only wears them during the summer, so they're a pretty good gauge for how well the previous winter treated her figure. 

When they came out this season I was delighted to see a clear, visible outline of her tummy against the shirt, which is meant to be loose fitting. The shorts that go with it were always tighter-fitting, at least on her frame. She can still pull the shorts up over her belly like she wants to, but I'm not sure how long that'll last. 

My goal is to get her belly fat enough this summer that she can't pull them up over her stomach anymore. Then she'd have to wear them under, which will result in the lower part of her stomach hanging out to jiggle when she walks. 

I've been hitting it pretty hard with offering to make evening ice cream runs, which she almost always takes me up on. I figure that should do wonders to plump up her already fat belly, especially if i get the ice cream right after dinner so that she still ends up eating her cookies and whole chocolate milk before bed. I always like for her to have a full tummy when she goes to bed, and she's usually pretty good about doing it herself.

It's funny but I remember the day I bought those for her she looked at the tag and commented that I got a size large, and she probably could have fit into a medium instead. At this point I'd love to point out to her how far her tummy is pushing out under that size large shirt, but I think I'd get slapped for that comment.  

What do you guys think: are dresses even hotter than tight jeans on a chubby girl? My wife wears a lot of dresses during the summer, and I can't get enough of them. It shows off her tummy more because it's not squeezed and tucked into a pair of jeans. You can really see the round shape and she's gotten big enough now that you can see her belly jiggle under her dress while she walks. The ultimate show for me is after she eats a big meal and rubs her swollen tummy in a slow circular motion while standing up. Sometimes she'll stand there and rub a few circles around the biggest part of her belly then rest her hand on top and pat it softly and say how full she is. She definitely knows she's getting nice and fat.

My thoughts on a dress vs jeans, yeah the jeans show the gain vs a dress. The dress though doesn't show the weight as much, plus it kinda gives "it still feels loose all around so" it gives the vibe your wife can still eat what she wants and not feel self conscious. Thus pushing "the limit" further for putting on weight if she were to try and loose it. So dresses are a win win in my book becauseit kinda gives a false look but keeps you ensuring overtime she will put of weight. But I love the wardrobe changes with the seasons that shows off how much a woman's weight has changed over the past year!

I’ve enjoyed your story so far. My wife started out at a similar weight and seems to be a similar body type (although a little shorter). She’s now around 230-240 I’d say...our scale broke when she was around 220 and she’s definitely bigger.

I definitely agree with you on the dress thing. My wife just recently bought a bunch of new clothes since she outgrew everything she had and her old reliable outfits starts getting worn out, so she bought a bunch of dresses for the summer.

She wore one out last weekend to go get some fried chicken and as we were walking around I was really loving the outline of her belly and her hips and of course her ass. She was always able to rock a dress but now that she’s fat she looks even more amazing in them. Long story short she absolutely gorged herself on fried chicken to the point she was moaning in discomfort. She spent the rest of the night with her fur sticking out like a food baby and that dress clinging to it. Awesome. She always says she doesn’t like being fat, but she sure does like eating like a fat girl.

Honestly one of the hottest things is seeing her in those dresses, getting a good meal in her, then coming back home and eating her out while she’s still in the dress.

For me, tight jeans and dresses are both enjoyable, but in a different manner. I think also that tight jeans are very good on chubby girls, but not so fat, whereas dresses are better on fatter girls. Tight jeans on a big ass and thick thighs emphasize the curves and are very attractive but dresses may let see wobbling plumpness, sticking belly, waddling ass and let much more to imagination.

Tight skirts are also very good !

There are so many ways for a curvy girl to be hot and sexy.

• 2 weeks later...

My wife has what I would call a "bouncy" little butt. While my ex had a humongous ass that was basically made of jello, my wife's ass is cute and round but not that big. In the right pair of bottoms or a dress, each cheek of her bubble butt bounces up and down slightly with each step she takes. It's mesmerizing really, and she knows I'm crazy about it. My favorite is when she's in her pajama shorts and her butt is bouncing along and her tummy pops out from the front of her shorts and starts jiggling with each step as it hangs out from under her shirt. Another couple months of nightly ice cream and hopefully those shorts won't pull up over her nice fat tummy at all 🥰

My wife promised me that I'll get to see her soon in her wedding night bra and panty set, which I have very fond memories of 😉

The special thing about that particular bra and panty set is that I remember exactly how it looked on her when she was 5 months pregnant at our wedding. I remember my jaw hitting the floor when she slipped out of her clothes that evening, her round pregnant belly sticking out with the panties squeezing the pooch of soft fat under her preggo belly.

By that point her ass had already swelled up and was as round as I've ever seen it, before or since the pregnancy. That intricately woven thong didn't stand a chance against getting swallowed up by her ballooning booty. Her breasts had already started to swell as well, and looked massive squeezed into the sexy D cup push up bra. She was just perfect, I couldn't have been a happier hubby.

Fast forward to our one year anniversary and we had taken a little weekend trip by ourselves to celebrate. She remembered to being that set along with her, and when she slipped her clothes off in the hotel one evening I almost couldn't believe what I was seeing. She looked almost as big as on our wedding night, but this time she wasn't pregnant...

I'm not sure if it's because she's given up on thongs(which she used to wear exclusively, then one day I saw she bought a package of size XL regular panties and I haven't seen her in a thong many times since) or if it's just too tight and not very comfortable anymore. 

It's been at least a year, maybe two, since I've seen her wear them, and I'm hoping tonight is the night I really get to see how much she's grown over the past 3 years since we tied the knot. I know she's heavier, probably heavier than her biggest pregnancy weight at this point, but since I've seen the slow progression over time it's really hard to say how much rounder she is.

Slipping (or squeezing as it may be) into that sexy lingerie will give me a 100% clear idea of how much fat my little wifey has packed on in the past few years. If she admits to me that she couldn't get it on I think I might just die. 

Wish me luck guys!

So the wifey didn't disappoint, sure enough she wore her "special" set yesterday.  While she's definitely put on weight since I saw her wear it last, the panties still fit with room to spare. The bra is a different story, and not because of the cup size. As most of you probably realize, bras are sized in 2 ways: band and cup. So a 38 D(my wife's size) is a 38 band and a D cup. She's still a solid D cup, but I think the 38 band size is wishful thinking at this point, she's getting too big around. 

The big thing I noticed, and I think I've written about this before, is that rather than growing outward, her stomach has started to grow wider instead. She's got these plump love handles that curve out on either side now, and her lower back has really started to fill out as well. 

Now this brings me to the booty. I've always been an ass man, tending to go for women with big jiggly butts. My ex had a huge ass even when she was smaller, and it grew into an absolutely massive bubble of jello by the time she hit 400lbs. She jiggled and wobbled so much that we used to constantly catch guys(and sometimes other women) starting at her ass. I could say a lot of bad things about my ex, but one thing she did have was a bangin' booty. 

My wife was a total departure for me in terms of size and shape, but I found her extremely attractive nonetheless. Her butt has always been on the smaller side as compared to her boobs (and then belly when she got fat), though I think some more weight is starting to settle back there. She's never had a really big ass, but she's always been rather shapely back there. In fact I'd say when we met she actually had a fairly toned ass even though she had a little tummy. Now that she has a nice fat wifey belly on her, she's gotten rather plump and round in the butt, no hint of any muscle tone whatsoever. She hasn't lost her shape though, which makes me think that as she fills out she'll end up with a really perfect fat bubble butt. That's the best kind. 😍

• 2 weeks later...

So last night as my wife and I went into our room for the night,  I told her we ought to have some fun before we go to sleep. She says ok but I need to use the bathroom first. I said ok but you better come back naked. She proceeded to undress before she went in there, and I got the perfect show watching her walk up the 3 stairs to the landing where the bathroom is. Her ass just wobbled as she climbed the stairs. It was amazing. I'm just waiting in anticipation 

So a minute later she opens the door and comes walking  back down the stairs, but slowly this time. She stepped off the landing  onto the first step and her big round belly started to bounce. She apparently noticed this because she put one hand over her stomach  before taking the last two steps. It was a futile attempt I might add, because the last two steps sent her boobs and her belly into a jiggling frenzy once again. 

At this point I just can't take it anymore.  I jump up off the bed and grab her in my arms and give her a nice wet kiss. Oh, now its on. And on it was. I don't remember the last time we had sex that good lol. She's just getting so fat and jiggly 🥰 maybe that 5'2" 250lb wife I've dreamed about will soon be more than just a fantasy. I guess I really know how to pick a girl that's going to get fat lol.

That moment when you look at your wife and realize she has back rolls, like big ones that curve out to her love handles and then around to her belly in front 😍. And when she comments during sex that she can't see her 😺... like damn i don't think she's even trying to turn me on but it sure is working either way...

So my wife actually referred to herself as a lard-ass in casual conversation. She happened to be eating a plate of cookies dunked in chocolate milk when she said that, so I thought it was quite fitting. I thought it was funny, but I restrained myself from laughing because I wasn't sure how she'd react to that. Her saying that tells me she realizes its all over, she's fat and she's fine with it. We're going to a pool party at a friend's house on the fourth,  so I'm sure I'll get a show while she's throwing back grape smirinoff ices and stuffing burgers and brats in her belly; all in a bathing suit. Admittedly I haven't seen her in a bathing suit in about 2 years, so this should be fun 😁. I'm definitely hoping for a horny, tipsy, full bellied wife by the time we get home. 

So this happened last night: i come into our room, wife is sitting on the bed in a t shirt and underwear, no pants. Her shirt is riding up on her belly while it rests on her thick thighs. Well she's got my attention right off the bat, so I go snuggle up behind her and reach around and start running my hands over her hips, thighs, and belly while giving her kisses on the neck. Sounds hot right?

So I tell her she looks so cute sitting there with no pants on, and to my surprise she's like "no, I actually don't. I'm getting really fat, I need to stop eating so many snacks." Of course I wanted to say "yeah, I know you're getting fat but I love it". But instead I said "no sweetie you're just perfect,  I've never seen you more beautiful" so I avoided the subject of her weight entirely and just went to a generalized "I like the way you look". Of course she has to know better,  she has to know I've noticed her weight gain and that I'm liking what I see. 

So a little fooling around and we end up having sex, and she's just perfect in every way. She's soft and sexy and honestly just my dream girl, I never imagined she'd get this big but its been a really cool experience watching her blossom into this gorgeous curvy woman that I'm lucky enough to call my wife and the mother of my child. But I'm still bothered by that comment she made, because it tells me that at least part of her isn't happy with herself. 

Growing up she was pretty chunky, I've seen pictures and she was definitely pretty heavy during her younger years, but lost a fair amount of weight during her teenage years and stayed much slimmer into her early twenties. When we met she was 27 and had already thickened back up a bit from her smallest, but was still in pretty good shape. How do I get it through her head that I truly love her shape, that after years of being ashamed of being the "fat kid" , that's all over now. She's found me; someone that admires her body for what its naturally meant to be. 

Now that said, I doubt she'll be slimming back down anytime soon. Before we went to bed yesterday it was cookies,  chocolate milk,  and chips then off to sleep with a nice full tummy. Today was fried chicken from Popeyes for dinner and ice cream before bed.  She'll outgrown all her pants and some of her shirts by the end of this year if she keeps on like this, I just wish she was happy with it. 

I thought that was the case too, but I did notice she had made a fairly healthy dinner this evening and refused to eat her normal bedtime snack of between 6 and 10 cookies, rich chocolate milk, and sometimes a bowl of chips too. This has been our bedtime routine for most of our relationship, with me always encouraging just a little more to go into that belly before she drifts off to sleep. This go around since the pregnancy its worked wonders. She's plumped up noticeably every couple months. She's gotten pretty fat, but I think this may be coming to an end, or at least a stop. If she even maintained her current weight id be in heaven. 

Guest high

She's probably freaking out a little-change, especially such a personal one, can do that. Just keep reassuring her with your affection and it might pass.

I've definitely noticed a change in the past few days. Smaller portion sizes, refusing snacks, mentioning several times that she really needs to lose weight.  I'm guessing that something happened on the fourth of July.  Unfortunately I was a little late to the party and missed her in her bathing suit, but if I had to guess I'd say it probably didn't fit too well. Either that or curiosity may have gotten the better of her and she stepped on the scale at our friends' house. Until a few days ago she was eating like normal, we had gone out to dinner a few times recently and she cleaned off her plate and walked out of the restaurant lightly rubbing her belly like she does when she's really full. We got ice cream a few nights as well and she happily ate the whole cup. 

I doubt she's anywhere near 250, my guess is around 215. If she did step on a scale and saw that number I know she would freak. I remember her complaining during the pregnancy that she was "up around 200" and I'm willing to bet she's past that now. 

I think this is so disappointing to me mostly because food is something we have always shared an intrest in. I haven't put much on here about myself,  but I guess you could say I'm kind of a foodie and so is she. We love to try new restaurants and new snacks, and I've definitely gotten her into the whole midnight snack thing. Its something we share and I feel like that's in jeopardy.  I'm sure it doesn't exactly sit well with her that I'm stick thin either. We may eat the same but she's the only one that gets fat. I'm just kind of crushed that this may all be coming to an end.  Maybe it will pass, but from what I know about my wife if she sets her mind to something she'll stick with it.