Wifey weight

bellyluvr

When I first got together with my wife I really had no expectations of her gaining weight. She was attractive to me at her thinnest which was around the time we met. I must say that the first time we were intimate together it was a bit of a shock how small she was compared to my near 400lb ex. I was used to the limited positions/ nudging my ex's belly out of the way to get inside her. It was really a shock to be with someone that was so comparatively small and playful in bed.

Fast forward 6 years later and I find myself with a chunky little wife. She's nowhere near as big as my ex and never will be, but I consistently find myself staring at my wife's belly in disbelief when she's getting out of the shower/changing etc. I'm still in awe that she has gotten as big as she has. I'm pretty certain at this point that she's got more of a tummy now then when she was 5 months along with our son. I guess what I'm trying to say here is my wife is fat and I love it. I'm just watching and waiting to see how big she lets herself get. My current fantasy is for her her get a little muffin top that sticks out beyond her new stretchy jeans. My estimate is that would take another 15 or 20 pounds. I think it could happen. That would put her around 210 I'm guessing. I think my ultimate goal would be 230. She's only 5' 2", so she would be very round at that weight. I like em nice and bouncy, especially in the booty lol.

On 3/10/2020 at 10:07 AM, bellyluvr said:

My wife is pretty short, sovat 300 she would look absolutely massive. Still, if she did get there (which I highly, highly doubt) this guy would still take care of her in the bedroom, no question 😉. I will say that I know I've got her trained well though, because I caught her in the kitchen last night before bed gently rubbing her stomach (which was still bloated from a big dinner and dessert out) and looking in the cabinet for a snack to top off her tummy for the night. Since she typically sleeps on her side, I typically try to snuggle up against her and rub her belly a bit as she drifts off to sleep. I figure the attention might subconsciously let her know how much her gain is turning me on.

I do this snuggle move to with my growing wife and she seems to be embracing and enjoying it more the bigger she gets.

I certainly hope everyone enjoys reading my posts. I get on here and talk about my experiences because quite honestly, I don't have any friends that are into this sort of thing. I enjoy watching my wife gain weight, and I know lots of you guys here are in the same situation or would like to be. If anyone has any questions or wants to know if any particular things have occurred as a result of her gain, just ask. I really do enjoy talking about it.

This evening she ate a fairly good size dinner, then leaned back in her chair with her hand on her clearly bulging belly and let out a small burp. Whew, that was good, she said as she absentmindedly rubbed her hand over her stomach. This kind of thing is incredibly hot to me, and I really have trouble not saying anything. I guess it's just the overindulgence and then, in some way, acknowledging what it's doing to her figure by rubbing her belly in a slow circular motion like a pregnant woman might do.

Whenever the evening leads us to the bedroom, I give her ass a squeeze and tell her I can tell she's been working on her booty for me. She giggles and rolls her eyes at me usually, but she doesn't show any signs of trying to make it any smaller so far😂

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like the late night snacks and subtle encouragement on my part have paid off. I noticed as of this evening, my wife's belly has actually gotten round and squishy enough that it has formed a slight roll and hangs down a tiny bit over her panty line. When standing close face to face with her, I can't see the front portion of her little thong panties unless I back up a foot or so.  It's been awhile since I complimented her on her stomach, more or less because I would obviously be fibbing if I told her how cute her "little" tummy was. If I was honest and brave, I would just say: damn hon you're getting fat and I'm loving it! Alas I am not that brave, and I think she is quite aware that she's grown a belly. As I have said before, I think this is more her liking food and me liking the results than her being thrilled about the extra weight. I wish my love of her figure was something we could share, but I shouldn't complain. I am a lucky man to have such a beautiful woman that isn't afraid to indulge a little. Since I can't post pictures of her, I'll just say that she is one of those women that you can't help but think is cute.

You really never know how weight gain will look on a woman. Will her ass and thighs get huge and her belly and boobs stay smaller? Will it all go straight to her belly and everything else stay skinny? Will her boobs just get huge? Belly and ass? Belly and boobs? All 3? It really is a gamble, and I'll be the first to admit there are combinations that I don't find particularly attractive. As my username suggests, I like bellies. But realistically, I'm an ass man at heart. I love them big jiggly butts. Call me strange, but a woman's breasts are probably 3rd on my list of things that I go for. As it turns out I got pretty damn lucky with my wife. Looking at the very few risque pictures I have of her before the pregnancy and resulting after-gain, I can say that basically she grew a belly and her ass plumped up a bit. So it has been decided, my wife is a belly girl. She still wears the exact same bras as she always has, and cup wise they fit the same. I do notice the extra plumpness in her booty, but her tummy has out-paced everything else. No need for a wall-test here... If I was being completely honest, I'd wish for a little more in the booty. I certainly wouldn't sacrifice any of her tummy though. I find it to be a huge turn on any time she touches it, especially after a big meal when she lets out a few dainty burps and absentmindedly rubs or lightly pats it while saying how full she is. She definitely sticks out when she's full too. When I can catch her with a full tummy I will wrap my arms around her from behind and rub her stomach and give her a few kisses on the neck. She's just turning out so perfect! 🥰

• 3 weeks later...

Lately I've been getting a bit more confident about acknowledging my wife's curvy areas, then showing or telling her how I enjoy them. I slapped her butt the other day and asked her if she made that big booty just for me. She smiled and said "yep!" That was extremely hot. I've been focusing on  belly rubs and kisses in bed lately, which she hasn't taken issue with. I love exploring her curves with my hands, feeling her stretch marks and dimples, and getting a light squeeze in here and there. I've tried to up my game in terms of making her favorite snacks available. I always ask if she needs anything, can I get you a snack, you want me to run and get you some donuts etc. She rarely turns down something that she likes, so I try to make suggestions that I know she'll react to. Not once has she said no, I'm getting fat I shouldn't, or really anything about her weight lately. I don't want to force her into anything or get too confident and have it backfire, but at the same time I have to wonder how far she'll actually go. If I could get her up 20 more pounds I think that would be perfect. For quite some time I've had this thing for pregnant girls, just how they fill out and such, not necessarily just in the belly. My wife looked so amazing when she was pregnant and I have this fantasy of getting her to fill out like that again. Believe me I've thought about doing just that, another pregnancy would likely put 30 lbs on her, most of which I predict would stay. The last one was hard on her though, and we really hadn't planned on more kids. So basically I'm sticking to my guns here and keeping the snacks and treats readily available and watching her grow slowly.

• 3 weeks later...

Another member posted here in the relationships section of curvage with a question: give up on the 'feedist dream' and settle with a good woman, or keep searching for a big ssbbw feedee. Since I dated a much larger woman before dating and eventually getting married to my wife, I felt compelled to give him my two cents. I spent a long time typing out a lengthy response.

While writing the response I came to a pretty humbling realization: I'm married to a beautiful woman, wether she gains or loses. Of course I fantasize about her walking around the house looking like she swallowed a watermelon whole, her ass being wider than her chair at the dinner table, and having love handles that bulge out inches beyond the waist of her jeans; but if she dropped 20lbs starting today, she'd still be the woman I adore.

The honest truth is that I was very attracted to her even at her smallest. I highly doubt she will ever be that size again, as she seems to be on the plumping train since the birth of our son and getting married. That's really what made me start this thread, when I realized that my wife was exactly what I wanted in a mate; content with her life and content to indulge a little bit. I want my wife to be fat and happy, but most of all happy.

7 hours ago, bellyluvr said:

Another member posted here in the relationships section of curvage with a question: give up on the 'feedist dream' and settle with a good woman, or keep searching for a big ssbbw feedee. Since I dated a much larger woman before dating and eventually getting married to my wife, I felt compelled to give him my two cents. I spent a long time typing out a lengthy response.

While writing the response I came to a pretty humbling realization: I'm married to a beautiful woman, wether she gains or loses. Of course I fantasize about her walking around the house looking like she swallowed a watermelon whole, her ass being wider than her chair at the dinner table, and having love handles that bulge out inches beyond the waist of her jeans; but if she dropped 20lbs starting today, she'd still be the woman I adore.

The honest truth is that I was very attracted to her even at her smallest. I highly doubt she will ever be that size again, as she seems to be on the plumping train since the birth of our son and getting married. That's really what made me start this thread, when I realized that my wife was exactly what I wanted in a mate; content with her life and content to indulge a little bit. I want my wife to be fat and happy, but most of all happy.

That is so wholesome and healthy :) Thank you for sharing with us.

• Curvage Model
On 2/29/2020 at 1:20 AM, bellyluvr said:

So my wife recently went shopping and got herself new shirts and jeans. I was pretty curious to see if she'd go up a size this time, as her size 10 jeans she had were looking pretty tight. I'd mentioned before about her wearing them lower on her stomach, presumably because not all of her stomach will fit in them anymore. While she was in another part of the house, I grabbed a quick look at her new jeans. To my surprise, they are still size 10. I will say that they seem to have quite a bit of elastic in them, as they are quite stretchy. I'm really just trying to make sense of how my wife who wore size 12 or 14 when we met is now wearing a size 10. While her weight has fluctuated up and down by 20 lbs or so since we met, I honestly believe this is the heaviest I've seen her(well besides pregnant, that was fun while it lasted) She looks very round in the middle. I don't think most people would call her fat, but my guess is 170-180 and she's 5'2". I'd call her chubby, her belly definitely is. Either way I don't know if clothes sizes are just getting bigger so that people feel good about keeping the same size clothes even as they gain weight or maybe the elasticity helps her squeeze into them still? Anyone else noticed this?

Yes you are %100 correct, clothing sizes are getting bigger, it’s called vanity sizing. Elastic helps too, all of this is great for your cause!

Guest bellyluvr

Fairly late in the evening last night I asked my wife if she wanted ice cream from a local fast food place. She says no. Of course I had tovaskbif there was anything else I could bring her. She says sure, surprise me. I bring her back popcorn chicken and mozeralla sticks. She eats those, then goes and makes herself 2 toaster strudels and eats those too. I went to give her a hug before I jumped in the shower and I was greeted by her firm, bulging belly pressing into me. Whoa! Someone went a little overboard tonight. Instant turn on(for me that is) I thought maybe, just maybe, I could convince her for a quick one. She says no, my stomach hurts. I look down at her bulging stomach again, then proceeded to lay down with her and gently rub her belly as she drifted off to sleep with a smile. Oh the sacrifices we make for our fat little wifeys. I may not have gotten everything I was hoping for, but it was still hot as hell to see her like that.

• 2 weeks later...

Since it's getting warm outside, my wife is starting to get into wearing dresses again. I've noticed that she's "showing" in front this year. We went out to dinner the other night and she stuffed herself pretty full, like complaining, rubbing her stomach, and saying how she felt like she was gonna explode. She was wearing a dress that evening, and I swear she looked pregnant (she's definitely not, by the way).

So just last night we were getting ready for bed and she takes off her dress(different one this time) and I glance over for a peek at my little cutie. I had to do a double take honestly, like holy shit is she really that big? Her stomach gently curves out from under her breasts then reaches its roundest point near her belly button before curving inward and forming a small hang just above her panty line. It's super soft and squishy too, not hard like she's just bloated. I don't know how much she has actually gained over the past few months, but it's definitely noticable. My wife is really turning into a round little fatty and it's so damn hot to watch!

My wife gained aswell, she was massively into running and was a size 8 in UK sizes. After we got married she kept the running up until she tore her hamstring. She was out for 2/3 months and never really properly went back running she's put weight on aswell, now a size 12 getting to a 14 and she still thinks she's fit, so I told her tonight tha she's put on weight and she tried to prove she didn't by running well 1km into the run and she began to struggle and that's when it hit her she was gaining weight 

I really wish I could post some pictures here, but she won't even let me take risque pictures of her at all. Even if I posted a picture of her fully clothed she would be extremely angry with me if she ever found out. I have to respect that she likes her privacy. For those that are curious, I happened to see a picture that was posted by good girl grow this evening that reminds me of my wife. My wife is probably 15 lbs heavier than her. Similar proportions just a bigger belly. Pregnancy deceived me into thinking she would gain all over, because she grew quite the booty. When she evened back out after the baby and her weight stabilized, she started slowly growing in the belly area pretty much exclusively. Boobs and butt are pretty much the same size as they were before she grew the "mommy likes to eat" tummy she has now.

She has never been into fitness, running, or anything like that. She's definitely not sedentary but my wife and I are both the type of people that don't feel like we have time for that kind of stuff. We are always busy. She has told me she was fairly heavy during her childhood, but lost a lot of weight just before she had her first child. Oddly enough, she unintentionally lost a fair amount of weight before she had her second child(our first). I think that at her age she's probably not going to be losing weight at this point unless she makes a conscious effort to do so. As I have stated on here before I am really hoping for another 15 or 20 pounds on her which I think will come with time. At that point she will be deliciously round but not to the point where it affects her daily life.

On 6/3/2020 at 2:14 AM, bellyluvr said:

Her stomach gently curves out from under her breasts then reaches its roundest point near her belly button before curving inward and forming a small hang just above her panty line. It's super soft and squishy too, not hard like she's just bloated. I don't know how much she has actually gained over the past few months, but it's definitely noticable. My wife is really turning into a round little fatty and it's so damn hot to watch!

This sexy belly should bounce deliciously as she walks ?

To answer the last question; yes she does have a bit of bounce in her belly when she walks. Sadly, since she tends to wear high waisted jeans most of the time, I rarely get to see that in action. My new favorite thing this summer has been how she looks in her dresses. Most of her dresses have elastic around the top portion to be form-fitting in the breast area and then the lower portion just flows down over the midsection. In the past, her d cup breasts have always been accentuated by the design of the dress, then the lower portion would basically hang down straight from there. She's had a little bit of a tummy for a long time, but the looseness of the dress at the bottom always hid that quite well.

Currently though, since her tummy isn't so little any more, the elastic upper portion tightly hugs her breasts as it always has but her belly bulges out directly below that and pushes the front of the dress out as it drapes over her rounded stomach. Since her belly actually sticks out further than her boobs at this point, she ends up with a noticable visible belly outline. If she stuffs herself pretty full she will tend to absentmindedly rub her swollen, yummy little tummy. To me that's extremely hot, she looks like she's pregnant and rubbing baby in there. It's just her fat little wifey belly though!

I enjoy describing my experiences on here. As I think I've mentioned before, I really don't have any friends who are into this sort of thing, so it's not really a topic I can chat about with anyone else. Of course I'm a little biased, but I think my wife is just perfect. Short chubby girls are the best. I tell her all the time that if I could have any woman in the world, it would be her. I already have everything I want in her. I don't think she understands how or why I find her stretch-marked belly, dimpled booty, and thick chubby thighs attractive. I can't really explain why either, but that's just what I like. Looking at a thin and toned woman just doesn't do it for me. I hope she knows(and I think she does as evidenced by her slowly expanding waistline) that she can fill her belly with as many delicious treats as she wants and Im not going to lose interest in her or say she's getting too fat.

Without going into graphic detail, I'll just say this: 30 extra pounds goes a long way to liven things up in the bedroom. More booty to squeeze, belly that rubs against me when she's on top, and so much more jiggle. More cushion for the pushin' There are other benefits as well and I'm sure others can attest to that. Why aren't more guys into chubby girls? They're just plain better lol.

5 hours ago, bellyluvr said:

Without going into graphic detail, I'll just say this: 30 extra pounds goes a long way to liven things up in the bedroom. More booty to squeeze, belly that rubs against me when she's on top, and so much more jiggle. More cushion for the pushin' There are other benefits as well and I'm sure others can attest to that. Why aren't more guys into chubby girls? They're just plain better lol.

Couldn’t agree more! Our sex life has always been more than satisfactory, but my wife’s quarantine gain has taken things to a whole new level in bed!

What are some things that others have noticed with their wife's gains? What's more fun in bed with the extra weight? Personally I've always loved a big woman on top of me. Not like a dominance thing, just like feeling the weight and being able to squeeze some booty and rub and kiss a big tummy. The boobs bouncing around in my face has always been a big plus as well 😂

9 hours ago, bellyluvr said:

What are some things that others have noticed with their wife's gains? What's more fun in bed with the extra weight? Personally I've always loved a big woman on top of me. Not like a dominance thing, just like feeling the weight and being able to squeeze some booty and rub and kiss a big tummy. The boobs bouncing around in my face has always been a big plus as well 😂

My wife has a tendency to be on the tighter side (no kids yet) so her favorite is the cowgirl position so she can control the tempo better at first. This is fine with me because I get to watch and play with her big boobs and fat jiggly belly as they bounce up and down. She loves having her nipples her played with as they’re a major erogenous zone for her. As she’s gained over the past few years she’s gone from a B cup to a D cup, and she loves to lean forward and smother me with them or dangle them in my face until I latch on to a nipple. When she leans forward I love grabbing on to the thick roll of fat at the bottom of her belly and kneading it OR I slide my hands back to her large butt and tease her that I can’t reach around anymore because it’s gotten so fat. Hearing that usually drives her wild. 

9 hours ago, bellyluvr said:

Personnage I love so much when she let herself falling on me and then the feeling of her weight when she is on top of me. Her bouncing belly with her large belly button in the middle of her fatness while I rub and grab her thick thighs. And when spooning, kneading her belly is so exciting.