Wifey weight

bellyluvr

When my wife and I met she was certainly not skinny, but nobody would have called her fat either. 5' 2", D cup breasts, size 12-14 pants. She definitely had a little bit of a booty, just enough to properly fill out her jeans. She had a little tummy too, but you could really only tell with her clothes off. My guess she weighed 145-150.

Over the course of the next few months, we were always going out to dinner or lunch together, and I never shyed away from buying her dessert or mixed drinks. I cooked for her at my place some as well, and always made sure there were sweets around for her to eat afterwards. I think she probably put on 10-15 pounds in that first year together. She never seemed to mind, or really say anything about getting fat/I want to lose weight etc.

Fast forward anotber year, we had just moved into our first house together. We started talking about having a baby, and I convinced her to stop taking her birth control. Over the next year or so, she gradually lost weight to the point where her size 12 jeans were literally falling off of her. She kept commenting on how she really needed to buy some new pants, because hers were just way too big. She seemed pleased with herself for losing weight.

Partly out of genuine concern(she had probably dropped 20 pounds at this point, unintentionally) and partly out of frustration, I told her one night while being intimate that I really missed her extra curves. Needless to say that killed the mood. She shoved me away and told me that she would never gain or lose weight for anyone but herself. I Learned my lesson on that one, never mention her weight. About a week later we had some really great sex, and 9 months later we had a new member of our family.

I've always had a thing for pregnant women, even before I realized I liked fat chicks. Of course when we found out she was pregnant, I was really excited. I was excited about being a dad, and excited to have a pregnant wife. Pregnancy was very good to her, and I mean very good. Her ass swelled up like Kim Kardashian (OK maybe not quite lol) and her tits were spilling out of every bra she had. She developed this adorable pooch of fat right under baby that is still there to some extent. I remember her complaining one time later on in the pregnancy during sex that she was close to 200 pounds. I was in heaven, and I made sure she knew it.

She's stayed thicker since the baby, and I think she may have been putting a little more on recently. I think she looks absolutely divine, and I really try to express that to her without telling her I like the fact that her belly and ass jiggle when she walks. I also love that when we hug, her tummy is the first thing that touches me. I really hope she stays this way and if she gets a little thicker I won't complain!

I don't think she is really trying to do anything in particular. She never shys away from a good meal, but she is fairly active because of her job and chores around the house. She really is one of those people that only eats when she is hungry. When she does eat her meals, if it's something she really enjoys she will eat a lot then rub her belly and complain how full she is. That is extremely hot to me, but I don't think she realizes it. The trick is making sure there are things that she enjoys eating, and then she will go after those things.

a great situation to be in, there is nothing better than a short lady with a bit appetite, and that is not afraid of eating until she is super full, weight comes up easily and that is a beauty to behold, thanks for sharing and hope the trend continues. always nice to hear success stories!

Short thick girls are the way to go, hands down. I love how my wife wears her weight. She's pretty evenly proportioned with a soft round pooch of a tummy, full but still perky d cup breasts, soft curvy hips, and a bouncy little booty. There is a thread on here by chocolate cookie, his girl looks very similar in shape to my wife but his girl is a bit heavier I think.

• 2 weeks later...

So I've come to the realization that I'm not mistaken, my wife is definitely putting on weight.

She's at a really cute stage where some of her tighter shirts are riding up over her rounded stomach and exposing a little bit of belly. She'll pull it down, but within a few minutes of walking around it happens again. 

I'm kind of afraid that she's gonna notice that she is getting a little on the heavy side and try to lose weight. I mean I know that sounds funny like yeah, of course she has no idea that her clothes are tighter or her stomach is rounder than it used to be, but I honestly think at this point she's just kind of ignoring it.

She knows I like her heavier, as I'm always commenting on how I like her curvy hips/round ass/cute little tummy. I phrase it this way because I really don't want to come out and say that shes creeping into fat girl territory. I'm really hoping with the continued snacking and treats that she accepts the curves and let's them stay.

She's meant for it really, she just fills out so well. I've watched her go from a size 12-14 down to a 10 and back up to a 12-14 again. She's my wife and I think she's beautiful both ways, but at her heavier points there's just something about the way her ass fills out a pair of jeans.

I'm also a huge sucker for muffin tops and love handles, which she pulls off without losing her womanly shape. She has always had a fairly large chest for a small framed girl, which is one thing that has not changed much. It's fine with me though, she is still proportioned very well even wit the extra belly/ hips/ ass weight. I must say that I'm definitely an ass man at heart, so I tend to prefer girls with thick legs, round jiggly butts, and soft curvy hips. Basically my wife is my ideal size and shape for a woman. I couldn't have done better if I picked her myself lol. Curious to see what happens if things continue in this direction though.

On 11/8/2019 at 11:58 PM, bellyluvr said:

She's at a really cute stage where some of her tighter shirts are riding up over her rounded stomach and exposing a little bit of belly. She'll pull it down, but within a few minutes of walking around it happens again. 

That's the sexiest thing I've ever heard. It's the "it shrunk in the wash" stage. I've seen girls like this in Walmart, they don't get much done because they keep tugging at their shirts. I love the way you described that. Has she said anything about her belly showing?

She hasn't said anything, and I'm hoping she won't honestly. As much as I'd love for her to acknowledge she's put on some weight and to embrace it, I still fear the dreaded "I need to lose weight, I'm getting fat". We'll just see where it goes. I really wish she'd get into stretchy pants or leggings because then it would be a lot easier to deny weight gain if her pants still fit lol.

• 1 month later...
On 11/8/2019 at 8:58 PM, bellyluvr said:

So I've come to the realization that I'm not mistaken, my wife is definitely putting on weight.

I'm kind of afraid that she's gonna notice that she is getting a little on the heavy side and try to lose weight. I mean I know that sounds funny like yeah, of course she has no idea that her clothes are tighter or her stomach is rounder than it used to be, but I honestly think at this point she's just kind of ignoring it.

She knows I like her heavier, as I'm always commenting on how I like her curvy hips/round ass/cute little tummy. I phrase it this way because I really don't want to come out and say that shes creeping into fat girl territory. I'm really hoping with the continued snacking and treats that she accepts the curves and let's them stay.

She's meant for it really, she just fills out so well. I've watched her go from a size 12-14 down to a 10 and back up to a 12-14 again. She's my wife and I think she's beautiful both ways, but at her heavier points there's just something about the way her ass fills out a pair of jeans.

I'm also a huge sucker for muffin tops and love handles, which she pulls off without losing her womanly shape. She has always had a fairly large chest for a small framed girl, which is one thing that has not changed much. It's fine with me though, she is still proportioned very well even wit the extra belly/ hips/ ass weight. I must say that I'm definitely an ass man at heart, so I tend to prefer girls with thick legs, round jiggly butts, and soft curvy hips. Basically my wife is my ideal size and shape for a woman. I couldn't have done better if I picked her myself lol. Curious to see what happens if things continue in this direction though.

The stage you're describing is incredibly sexy. Enjoy it!

Agreed it is. Everything is still basically the same, though she has been complaining about her clothes lately. She says they all suck and she needs new ones. I think that's girl code for my belly is getting too big for me to button my jeans, but I don't want try to lose weight so I'll just buy bigger pants to fit my belly into. Having a husband that clearly adores her curves helps as well I'm sure.

I was talking to my wife as she was getting out of the shower and drying off. She is getting pretty round. I would have loved to give her belly a little rub and tell her to keep up the good work, but I know that would backfire.  I don't know what she weighs now, I'd guess 170. I think 200 would be perfect on her though. That would give her chubby belly a nice hang, and give her some nice big squishy love handles. I suspect it would round out her ass a little bit as well. She might go up a cup size too. I think this actually could happen if she stays on course here. She's been eating well and she's got the cutest little stretch marked belly to prove it.

Over the past year I've watched my wife steadily grow. Slowly but surely, she is becoming the curvy, chubby little cutie I always knew she could be. Her belly is now the centerpiece, gently curving outwards before forming a small hang above her panty line(huge turn on for me). Her hips have grown wider and softer, flowing perfectly down to her generously plump ass which is so squeezable I can't keep my hands to myself sometimes. Her d cup breasts sit proudly atop her new found curves, maintaining their perkiness but looking a little smaller in comparison (though they certainly haven't shrunk). I wish I could express to her how much I love these changes, but all I can do is tell her how beautiful she is. I love her to death, and I wish we could share in the joy that this brings me. She is well aware of my preferences, and part of me wonders if she is doing this for me(even if it's only subconsciously letting herself indulge without fear of being rejected for getting too fat). I think that 200lbs would be the perfect weight on her, but if she passes that someday I would never ask her to lose weight. Part of the pleasure I take in this is seeing her enjoy eating. Whatever weight that takes her to will be perfect for me.

On 12/24/2019 at 3:04 AM, bellyluvr said:

Over the past year I've watched my wife steadily grow.

That's really good news; I'm happy for you.

Yes, certainly at her height being 200 lbs will be good. Not just that, but there is a big difference for a woman between 199 and 200. One is just under the limit, the max; the other is like the new max is 205 or 210 or...

My wife doesn't enjoy being fat, doesn't find it beautiful or sexy, but I too keep telling her how beautiful she is, touching her fat rolls and then making her feel how I react. She's not on the same page but she knows how I feel and likes that.

I think maybe my wife is at the same point. I don't think she likes being heavier, but she certainly knows I like it. In fact just recently I was telling her that whatever she's doing to make her ass look so great she needs to keep doing it. She kind of giggled and said that she could stand to lose a little bit of it, that she was getting too much ba-donk-a-donk in her trunk. I grabbed her ass with both hands and squeezed, and told her that there is no such thing as too much. She rolled her eyes and smiled at me. I think maybe that means she's down with it. Like she's figured out that she likes to eat and I like having a chubby wife, so it's a win-win.

• 1 month later...

I think my wife is about to come to a crossroads. I have noticed that she is wearing her pants lower on her waist(under her belly vs. over her belly). This is especially true with her sleepwear. I can see her belly jiggle a little but under her shirt as she walks now. All of this is great as far as I'm concerned but she's getting shy about getting fully undressed when she knows I'm looking at her. Like she will intentionally change her pants first, then change her shirt. I think she's well aware how round she's getting and is self conscious about it. Whenever we are intimate she frequently puts at least one hand over her stomach after taking her clothes off. She will relax in a minute and let me kiss it(one of my favorite things to do) It really bothers me that she is self conscious around me though. I mean if she was twice her size I'd still want her just as bad as I do now. I think she knows that too. I really want to be completely honest with her and acknowledge that she has gained weight and how much it turns me on. I'm just afraid that will bring her weight to the center of her attention and she'll decide that she needs to do something about it. I really love my cute chubby little wife(trust me guys she really is such an adorable little thing, but she would kill me if I ever posted pictures of her on here). I want her to be happy with herself though and I think she's embarrassed instead...

We went out for dinner this evening, my wife plowed through half an appetizer, a good sized half pound burger, fries, and a mixed drink. Cookies and chocolate milk to fill her cute little tummy up before bed. (Cute *little* tummy is what I refer to her stomach as around her, although I can guarantee at this point it sticks out past her D cups in a push up bra.) I think she may be starting to get just a tiny bit of hang to the lowest part of her stomach just above the fupa(which is coming along very nicely). I couldn't be more pleased with my short chubby little beauty. She's all belly and ass these days. I'm not sure if her thongs are getting smaller or if her ass is getting rounder 😉 Either way I love watching her jiggle around the house with her shirt riding up on her belly 🥰

• 2 weeks later...

So my wife recently went shopping and got herself new shirts and jeans. I was pretty curious to see if she'd go up a size this time, as her size 10 jeans she had were looking pretty tight. I'd mentioned before about her wearing them lower on her stomach, presumably because not all of her stomach will fit in them anymore. While she was in another part of the house, I grabbed a quick look at her new jeans. To my surprise, they are still size 10. I will say that they seem to have quite a bit of elastic in them, as they are quite stretchy. I'm really just trying to make sense of how my wife who wore size 12 or 14 when we met is now wearing a size 10. While her weight has fluctuated up and down by 20 lbs or so since we met, I honestly believe this is the heaviest I've seen her(well besides pregnant, that was fun while it lasted) She looks very round in the middle. I don't think most people would call her fat, but my guess is 170-180 and she's 5'2". I'd call her chubby, her belly definitely is. Either way I don't know if clothes sizes are just getting bigger so that people feel good about keeping the same size clothes even as they gain weight or maybe the elasticity helps her squeeze into them still? Anyone else noticed this?

The size on the label means nothing. I have jeans in sizes 14, 16 & 18. My leggings are a size 12. I have skirts in sizes M, L, XL and XXL. The cut, the material (amount of stretchiness) and the brand all impact what size you'll need. There was a survey done a couple of years ago, where they bought the same style of jeans in the same size from a selection of different shops - they were all different sizes, and the waist of the largest pair was 5" bigger than the waist of the smallest. I know what shops I need an 18 in and what shops I need a 14, I expect your wife is the same. The number on the label is meaningless a lot of the time. 

Interesting information cherry pi. Being a guy, I don't put much thought into clothes lol. I probably haven't bought a pair of jeans in 5 years. I think the amount of stretch in these newest jeans is quite a bit. They are very form-fitting, which I certainly can't complain about!

The good news is your wife can tell her friends that she is still in the same size jeans and not feel bad about even though she is quite a bit bigger.  My wife finds clothes/brands that will allow her to remain in the same size so she feels good about herself even though she had gained a good 40 Lbs. she didn't go up in pant size.....even though the waist was clearly 3-4 inches bigger on the new pants....not to mention the but and thighs being bigger.

You know I kind of suspected that some women's clothing brands may tend to expand their sizes a little bit for that very reason. If a woman has gained weight and she's shopping for new clothes, she would most likely feel better about buying a size 10 that fits rather than a size 12 or 14 that fits. Honestly I'm a bit concerned that my wife's belly may not fit into these new ones for very long. I honestly think her belly is bigger now than when she was 5 months pregnant. She's grown into quite the little chunker since she had the baby. I was just thinking last night how small her D cup breasts look atop her tummy. Her little thongs tend to disappear below the curve of her stomach as well. Things are looking good (from my point of view) for her continuing to gain. I always try to have her go to bed with her (not so) little tummy full of snacks. Cookies are a favorite, so I try to encourage that. Looks like I've got the chubby little wifey I always wanted, now to see how far this goes. I wouldn't complain or become unattracted to her if she ate her way to 300 lbs. My ex was 400, so my wife is still tiny in comparison.

My wife is pretty short, sovat 300 she would look absolutely massive. Still, if she did get there (which I highly, highly doubt) this guy would still take care of her in the bedroom, no question 😉. I will say that I know I've got her trained well though, because I caught her in the kitchen last night before bed gently rubbing her stomach (which was still bloated from a big dinner and dessert out) and looking in the cabinet for a snack to top off her tummy for the night. Since she typically sleeps on her side, I typically try to snuggle up against her and rub her belly a bit as she drifts off to sleep. I figure the attention might subconsciously let her know how much her gain is turning me on.