Women showing their fat, and not caring

CarlGnarl

Was outside the house I'm staying at this morning and a minivan with "Cleaning Service" written on the side pulled up and parked. A very fat, very cute young lady struggled to get out of the driver's seat, gather her things, grab the keys, shut the door, beep/lock it, and walk away.

While she was doing all this, her t-shirt had hiked up and her fat stomach went boing boing boing. 

When she got out she did a quick pull-down of the t-shirt but didn't bother to pull it ALL that way down.

So she walked toward the house while one side of her shirt was fully hiked above a huge love handle, just a big blob of fat bouncing and jiggling, on display to the world. Didn't occur to her to pull down the shirt, I guess. 

I'm seeing this more and more out there in the world. It's pretty adorable. 

Drug store a month ago, HUGE, tall lady waiting in line, like me. Roll of thick fat on her side completely on display...I could see the red stretch marks, too.

I guess some women don't understand that flashing fat to people like us is like flashing their boobs. Instant attention, instant interest... :)

Love these ladies, man...

Guest Lipophilus

A few months ago I was in a public bath and saw a fat lady in a pink bikini. She was lying on the lawn with her big behind towards me, and so did not notice that I was staring at her. The best thing was that she was absent-mindedly patting  her upper thigh with her hand, which made her fat wobble nicely. She was also very well tanned, which I took as a hint that she gave zero fucks about being seen in a bikini.

Don't go much out in public, but I recall once seeing a huge as in maybe 280 lbs woman in the old downtown. She was dressed in tight, partially see through clothing. With hindsight, I find it hard to believe she wasn't a part of this whole FA thing. 

Practically all women that size around here wear clothes that disguise their shape. 

it is a thing of beauty. probably the ultimate lady to be with. because that usually means that she is at least ok with the fact of being overweight, if not proud of her curves. so a lady openly overeating while fat, or in a bikini clearly overweight showing cellulite and rolls, or in revealing clothes, that is just very very hot. an instant turn on if you ask me. unless of course she has recently grown into that and she is utterly uncomfortable in that clothes and spends the night trying to adjust it to a size that she was eon years ago. that is not a good scenario if you ask me.

Guest You're getting fat

I'll give you a fat show AND a weight gain story for the price of one.

I used to have a female boss. Blonde. Late thirties to forty. Normal build. Your average professional woman. I stopped working for her and didn't see her again for a long time. Then one day I notice she's working in my module (this was a big corporate HQ) and I see some noticeable changes, namely she was obese now. The office had that false modular carpeted flooring where all the cables run underneath, so it makes a slight thumping sound. Well, every time she walked by you could hear a loud THUMP at every step. Some people actually looked up from their work as she walked by. The thing is underneath her jacket she was wearing a black bra-like top (or was it her actual bra?) under a translucent net-like black full-length top (like the kind of fabric they use for tutus but black) and you could clearly see her belly through it. I was surprised as first it looked more suitable for a Saturday night than a corporate environment, and second you would expect her to cover her belly given how much weight she'd put on.

When I said hello to her a female co-worker asked me who she was and then she added "She's gained a lot of weight".

My next door neighbor is 350lbs. And before this summer when they got a riding lawn mower, SHE used to cut the grass every Saturday in a bikini top and shorts. Her giant belly apron hangs down her thighs and would be dripping in sweat, jiggling around as she mowed. When she was done, she'd always then sit on the front porch with her belly out, slam two cold beers and head inside for the day. No shame. Just doing her thing.

14 minutes ago, NikeLove1986 said:

Best neighbor ever lol

She's played a pivotal role in my wife's gain. They hang out on the weekends now and she's such a great encourager and total glutton. Her husband is an amazing cook and throws the best foodie parties. Just round after round of amazing food. He smoked a prime rib for us the other weekend with some BBQ ribs and smoked wings. 😎

23 hours ago, NikeLove1986 said:

Now I'm curious man does your wife like eat too the point hiccups are involved lol or just till she is full enough lol

At home she eats to the point of being stuffed and needs to lay down for a bit. When we go out to eat she eats and drinks to the point of pain and almost throwing up. So, I take her out a lot. 😈

Guest You're getting fat
On 10/28/2019 at 5:01 PM, bigboy1992 said:

Any notable stories about this boss?

Not really. I left shortly after so I didn't see much of her fatter self. However I do know previous to returning to the office she had been working from home for a long time. I'm sure all the nervous snacking associated with that had a lot to do with her gain.