CouchQueen Q&A

• Curvage Model

hey peoples,
i want to make a Q&A video!
ask me questions about my weight gain journey and i'll shout you out and read and answer your question in my video!
i'll also reveal my current weight- which, if this video goes up even more than a day from now, i'll probably be even fatter than i am today 😆

what do you want to know about how i went from being a fitness-minded, gym-going girl to embracing this fat, lazy, hedonistic lifestyle?

CouchQueen - 2019-10-15(03).jpg

CouchQueen - 2019-10-15(04).jpg

Well firstly i just want to say that you are one of the best gainers ever and are so beautiful.

Does the humiliation kink and wg kink work well together  

Do you hate the consent shopping for bigger clothes even though you probably out grow them by the end of the week 

Do you ever lounge around in your old gym gear eating junk food and thinking of how much harder simple tasks are now with the extra weight and does it make you excited and want to gain more?

Excited to see this...!

1. Do you still get shocked when you see yourself in pics or in the mirror?  Have other people done double takes?  What was that like?

2. Have you worn sexy or revealing outfits in public since you got big? How do guys (or girls) look at you now?

3.  How do you feel about having so much cellulite?  Does it bug you that even if you lost all the weight, your thighs wouldn’t get back their smooth, silky texture from before?

Love that lingerie pic!!!  If you have more, please post some!  You have the most amazing body...  the only thing hotter than new pics form you is more old pics to compare them to... 😍

- Gaining goals? How big do you see yourself getting? Which is the part of your body would you like to grow more?

- Any BBW models that you look at and you think "I love how she looks, want to be like that " "I would like to be as big as her"?

- Any coments from your family or friends/boyfriend about your gain?

- I've notice you are kind into BDSM and like to take a submissive role like being a pet of your feeder or stuff like that. Does being fatter increase the turn on of being helpless to your feeder or at his mercy?

- Have you experience any significant changes in your sex life since you started gaining weight? (Like, you get more turned on now by your body, your arousal level is higher while having sex, etc)

- Are you using any suplements to help you gain faster (like gaining powder or something similiar)? would you consider using them in the future?

- Do you consume other kind of stuff related to feederism (like wg literature, comics, art...)

23 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

hey peoples,
i want to make a Q&A video!
ask me questions about my weight gain journey and i'll shout you out and read and answer your question in my video!
i'll also reveal my current weight- which, if this video goes up even more than a day from now, i'll probably be even fatter than i am today 😆

what do you want to know about how i went from being a fitness-minded, gym-going girl to embracing this fat, lazy, hedonistic lifestyle?

Wow, you were a skinny Minnie in that before pic! Nice gain so far!

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/15/2019 at 9:15 PM, chrystal_geyser said:

Excited to see this...!

1. Do you still get shocked when you see yourself in pics or in the mirror?  Have other people done double takes?  What was that like?

2. Have you worn sexy or revealing outfits in public since you got big? How do guys (or girls) look at you now?

3.  How do you feel about having so much cellulite?  Does it bug you that even if you lost all the weight, your thighs wouldn’t get back their smooth, silky texture from before?

Love that lingerie pic!!!  If you have more, please post some!  You have the most amazing body...  the only thing hotter than new pics form you is more old pics to compare them to... 😍

not to take away from your question but you can get rid of alot of that stuff by applying coconut butter. there's a few bbw ive seen around who have no cellulite who ive seen say that's how they do it so if she wanted to she could probably do it by regularly applying coconut oil as long as she was consistent with it

Perfect! I had a question I just thought of. It's kind of a two part one.

How did your bf get you to try feedism and what was your initial reaction to learning about his desires to have you gain? Since you are submissive, did you just go along with it for him?

Has feedism now become a fetish that you really enjoy for yourself and could see yourself continuing with even if you didnt have a bf? I guess what I'm asking is how much of it is because you genuinely enjoy the fetish as opposed to just doing it to please your bf