Pluslifeblog-Miranda Schultz

Dert477

• 4 months later...
53 minutes ago, thadrou90 said:

And, of course, you started the stunning Katie Brown's thread and use her as your avatar. Looks like we agree on more than one thing...

Oh yeah, she’s my absolute favorite model. Looks like we have a similar taste in women; just can’t find a lot of beautiful women online with a sheer size like katie brown, miranda schultz and mustang sally two. 

50 minutes ago, Dert477 said:

Oh yeah, she’s my absolute favorite model. Looks like we have a similar taste in women; just can’t find a lot of beautiful women online with a sheer size like katie brown, miranda schultz and mustang sally two. 

Each one is a goddess. Have you seen Louange?

https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/41387-louange-short-superfat-insta-model/ 

I spotted her in some joint posts with MS2. If you like Miranda and MS2, you'll love Louange: she is short, round, and only getting more massive all the time.

2 minutes ago, thadrou90 said:

Each one is a goddess. Have you seen Louange?

https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/41387-louange-short-superfat-insta-model/ 

I spotted her in some joint posts with MS2. If you like Miranda and MS2, you'll love Louange: she is short, round, and only getting more massive all the time.

I love Louange as well. She’s absolutely stunning. Simone Mariposa is another model too that is quite large along with Tess Holliday. I just wish there were way more out there you know? 

1 minute ago, Dert477 said:

I love Louange as well. She’s absolutely stunning. Simone Mariposa is another model too that is quite large along with Tess Holliday. I just wish there were way more out there you know? 

The good news is social media makes it easier and easier to discover the most beautiful ssbbws who are out there, and the body positivity movement is only making it easier for those women to put themselves out there. I'm starting to think we're living at the beginning of a golden era for Tess- or Miranda-level beauties!

3 hours ago, thadrou90 said:

The good news is social media makes it easier and easier to discover the most beautiful ssbbws who are out there, and the body positivity movement is only making it easier for those women to put themselves out there. I'm starting to think we're living at the beginning of a golden era for Tess- or Miranda-level beauties!

Need the standard where beautiful ssbbws are the norm. Everyone thinking they’re so sexy 

• 4 months later...

I posted her pics in my thread ages ago but I didn’t share links as I do not do that, I figured she would grow... in popularity and be found out eventually. She used to live in my area where I grew up with her now hubby from the town next to mine. He is a strange cat but clearly has excellent taste in women. Hopefully she expands her social media footprint with a love for southern cooking now. 

• 8 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...