Luck of the Draw

Guest MX8XV93

Guest MX8XV93

As a feeder, one of the things that I find most alluring about a woman gaining weight is the "luck of the draw" factor.  In other words:

Imagine that you start feeding a woman when she's 120 pounds or even 150 pounds.  She might have a belly that's slightly larger than her butt now, or vice versa.  But at this point, you have no idea what her body is going to look like in a few years when she really starts eating and puts on a hundred pounds or more.  Almost everyone on this site seems to have a preference for body type, so if you're, say, a big butt and double belly fan, you might imagine your 120 pound girl becoming a big-butt, double-belly 250 pound woman.

But she might not be.  Your 120 pound girl could just as easily turn into a 250 pound woman with a big pot belly and a butt barely bigger than the one she had at 120.  Or if you're a fan of big boobs and a big single belly, your 120 pound girl could just as easily become a 250 pound woman with big thighs, small boobs, and barely any belly at all.  And at this point, it's too late.  You can't just say, "I know I asked you to gain lots of weight, but I was really hoping that you'd get a bigger butt.  Could you lose those 160 pounds that you just gained for me?"  After all, you've already told her that you'd love her at any size, that bigger women are beautiful, maybe even that thin women are unfeminine or ugly.  To ask something like that would be to destroy everything for her.  So you have to learn to like whatever the slot machine of weight gain deals out.

Also, you may have had a weight goal in mind.  And you might want her to stop gaining when she hits that goal, but she might not want to (or might not even have enough control to do so, even if she wanted to).  Say that you wanted your 120 pound girl to grow to 250.

But right now, she's sitting on the couch at 280 with her hand on her belly and a bunch of food wrappers on the floor, saying, "Do you think I'm getting too fat?"

You have to say something like, "No, babe.  Not at all.  I think you're more beautiful than ever."

"Would you still love me if I was even bigger?"

You already promised you'd love her at any size.  "Of course I would."

"Well good.  Because I'm really starting to like this eating thing, and I think I want to gain another fifty pounds."  Now you have to act turned-on, and even if you didn't, she'd just get mad and do it anyway.

Before you know it, the big-butt double-belly 250 pound woman you've always imagined is now a 450 pound apron-belly woman with stick-thin legs no bigger than those of a 200 pound girl.

But you were the one who told her to get fat.

You were the one who rewarded her for drinking straight from the two-liter.

You were the one who got her so hopelessly addicted to food.

So now she's yours, either way.  And hopefully, you still love her other qualities.

• Curvage Model

Great story I love it!

As a feeder, one of the things that I find most alluring about a woman gaining weight is the "luck of the draw" factor.  In other words:
Imagine that you start feeding a woman when she's 120 pounds or even 150 pounds.  She might have a belly that's slightly larger than her butt now, or vice versa.  But at this point, you have no idea what her body is going to look like in a few years when she really starts eating and puts on a hundred pounds or more.  Almost everyone on this site seems to have a preference for body type, so if you're, say, a big butt and double belly fan, you might imagine your 120 pound girl becoming a big-butt, double-belly 250 pound woman.
But she might not be.  Your 120 pound girl could just as easily turn into a 250 pound woman with a big pot belly and a butt barely bigger than the one she had at 120.  Or if you're a fan of big boobs and a big single belly, your 120 pound girl could just as easily become a 250 pound woman with big thighs, small boobs, and barely any belly at all.  And at this point, it's too late.  You can't just say, "I know I asked you to gain lots of weight, but I was really hoping that you'd get a bigger butt.  Could you lose those 160 pounds that you just gained for me?"  After all, you've already told her that you'd love her at any size, that bigger women are beautiful, maybe even that thin women are unfeminine or ugly.  To ask something like that would be to destroy everything for her.  So you have to learn to like whatever the slot machine of weight gain deals out.
Also, you may have had a weight goal in mind.  And you might want her to stop gaining when she hits that goal, but she might not want to (or might not even have enough control to do so, even if she wanted to).  Say that you wanted your 120 pound girl to grow to 250.
But right now, she's sitting on the couch at 280 with her hand on her belly and a bunch of food wrappers on the floor, saying, "Do you think I'm getting too fat?"
You have to say something like, "No, babe.  Not at all.  I think you're more beautiful than ever."
"Well good.  Because I'm really starting to like this eating thing, and I think I want to gain another fifty pounds."  Now you have to act turned-on, and even if you didn't, she'd just get mad and do it anyway.
Before you know it, the big-butt double-belly 250 pound woman you've always imagined is now a 450 pound apron-belly woman with stick-thin legs no bigger than those of a 200 pound girl.

So now she's yours, either way.  And hopefully, you still love her other qualities.

Good points.

And the luck of the draw is part genetics, part eating pattern, part random, it seems.

MIne was eventually 250 lbs before she dropped to 185. She started to overeat again and after about 6-12 months of that I came out as liking her bigger, and the feeding and growing her bigger started. From the moment I really started to promote and push weight gain, when she was 195 lbs, to now, 220 lbs, is about 2 years with most of the gains in the previous year (2018). 

Where she first, back then, had a big round belly she now has a fat roll under her breasts, then a protruding belly of soft fat that falls down in a fat apron. Different shape altogether but different consistency too. Her fat is softer, fluffier this time around. More of her gains have gone to her breasts and fat on her sides and back as well.

And previously she had a pronounced double chin but with her current gain she has a real nice fat blob hanging under her chin. Depending on how she sits and holds her head she has the chin followed immediately by the neck fat.

Apart from that, if you look at her butt and legs....it's hard to imagine she's 220 lbs.

15 hours ago, JohnnyX said:

That's why I originally wasn't expecting a peculiar body goal about my ex-familiar at all, when we started to engage into this type of relation. In either case, her purpose was either to literally double in weight (by comparison to the moment she started to do it, either 113 or 117 pounds) or develop the whole full-fledged stereotypical obese woman package.

Nowaday, my experience as both a fully-grown man who has seen various women who packed on pounds and a feeder, allow me to get an approximate set of ideas about the potential body types one thinner woman might developp if she fatten up.

We weren't expecting at all that she will eventually tither straight down into plainly planturous territory at her heaviest (and she was only about 40 or 50 less pounds shy from reaching her weight goal) . She was so obssessed by the idea to grow severely big-bellied once she has gone chubby but instead, she ended up with most of her additional weight being mostly distribued evenly apart from her relativelly thinner waist. 

I am the type of man who enjoy every change from a partner. Whether you end up with a neck-tossing load unable to fit in person-sized spaces without risking to wobble through those, that you're developping ride breeches or even Lipoedema, a double chin or a heavy top, I'm never pissed off by those... but well, I am also a ladies's man who used to get two or one and half partners every single two-three years and my first and sole major then-feedee had a fairly sylphid figure even at her thinnest, the body proportions of a thinner Rihanna but with a moderably bubble butt at midway, then everything Andrea Abeli would never get without the aid of plastic surgery at her heaviest (I'm not joking) and only Heaven inow what would have happens if she succeeded to pack on an another half-hundred more pounds.

I was blessed by good luck, so maybe I'm a hypocrite.

It is interesting to see how these things turn out. There were two stick thin girls I was friends with in school and I never imagined either of them gaining weight, but now years later (both were around 120 pounds, around 5'5" or so) one has a massive pot belly with huge globular breasts on top and no thigh/butt gain, and the other is all belly, with some thigh and butt gain but her breasts are the same size they were with minimal gain. The first looks to be closing in on 250 pounds, and the other looks to be right around 220. 

It's just incredible to see because I never thought either would gain, but seeing them now they look to have enjoyed life and food quite a bit since I knew them. It's funny, because the 220 pound one used to ask me all the time if her jeans made her ass look fat, and they didn't but she did have a curvy ass, and now I doubt she would even ask her husband because she must know how big it's gotten!

well... there are some things that you cannot predict but i have to tell you, usually the figure of a lady and the weight distribution is very clear even at a low weight. a girl with bigger hips, legs, thighs, calves, and a flat stomach, with a defined waist and somewhat bigger ass than arms and no boobs will take forever to have large breasts. on the other side, a lady that has skinny legs and no ass and is shaped like a stick will probably never develop a nice ass (big cutie marilyn) so in a way you could seee what may come in most of the cases. as for the weight gain that may be a good point the one that you are making because one thing is to have your pretty 150pounds gain to a wonderfully chubby and universally obese 250 pounds in a few years but another is to have your 250 pounder continue up to 500 pounds and more and really having to change lifestyle and else. even in that scenario it may be a nice 'problem' to have at least in my case i think that.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest MX8XV93
On 10/15/2019 at 6:03 PM, John Smith said:

I am also a ladies's man who used to get two or one and half partners every single two-three years

How does one get one and a half partners?  🤔

Guest MX8XV93
On 10/18/2019 at 10:31 AM, Number21 said:

There were two stick thin girls I was friends with in school and I never imagined either of them gaining weight, but now years later (both were around 120 pounds, around 5'5" or so) one has a massive pot belly with huge globular breasts on top and no thigh/butt gain, and the other is all belly, with some thigh and butt gain but her breasts are the same size they were with minimal gain. The first looks to be closing in on 250 pounds, and the other looks to be right around 220.

Great example!

Guest MX8XV93
On 10/22/2019 at 9:12 PM, extra_m13 said:

well... there are some things that you cannot predict but i have to tell you, usually the figure of a lady and the weight distribution is very clear even at a low weight. a girl with bigger hips, legs, thighs, calves, and a flat stomach, with a defined waist and somewhat bigger ass than arms and no boobs will take forever to have large breasts. on the other side, a lady that has skinny legs and no ass and is shaped like a stick will probably never develop a nice ass (big cutie marilyn) so in a way you could seee what may come in most of the cases. as for the weight gain that may be a good point the one that you are making because one thing is to have your pretty 150pounds gain to a wonderfully chubby and universally obese 250 pounds in a few years but another is to have your 250 pounder continue up to 500 pounds and more and really having to change lifestyle and else. even in that scenario it may be a nice 'problem' to have at least in my case i think that.

Certainly true with Marilyn, though others can be tougher to predict.  For example, BigGirl919 started out with relatively big boobs, a small belly, and a relatively big ass.  Now, she has (relatively) boobs, a huge belly, and a medium-large ass.  (Personally, I think her new shape is great).

I never really thought of this topic before.  I pride myself in understanding visually how my wife’s figure will be with higher weights 250, 300, 350 and models in those weights that she will resemble (from a figure perspective).  I feel I have a pretty good thought process to this and it has proven correct so far.....but with the loss and regain several times it has certainly shifted. So I guess this is similar to what the original post is about slightly.... Much more belly gain less in the thighs & ass and then all of a sudden the thighs and ass catch up....but all in all the weight becomes much softer and more pliable along with gravity taken effect (I.e. round protruding belly became much softer with a slight apron hang....big round thick thighs more blubbery with way more cellulite etc etc.

Certain changes although not before thought of ideal in my eyes have not only turned into the ideal but are no very aroused by.  Her once smooth rounded belly has now a more mature loser belly crease almost a shelf of Fat that juts out crating a big belly crease of Fat flesh....not to mention the soft sexy FUPA that has developed.....never before did I think I would love  so much but now has become my ideal.  I don’t know if it is me psychologically accepting this but it has turned into a major arousal and side fetish witching the Fat woman figure for me. 

Guest MX8XV93
58 minutes ago, Voluptuouslover said:

Certain changes although not before thought of ideal in my eyes have not only turned into the ideal but are no very aroused by.  Her once smooth rounded belly has now a more mature loser belly crease almost a shelf of Fat that juts out crating a big belly crease of Fat flesh....not to mention the soft sexy FUPA that has developed.....never before did I think I would love  so much but now has become my ideal.  I don’t know if it is me psychologically accepting this but it has turned into a major arousal and side fetish witching the Fat woman figure for me. 

Yes.  That's exactly what I was getting at.  You may not have liked fupas or belly creases, but now you have to, because your wife has them, and not liking them would just lead to a lot of disappointment.  And so you learn to--or maybe it just happens because you like your wife's personality, and her new features become attractive to you as well.  That very idea is arousing enough to me to build attraction for those things, even when it didn't otherwise exist.

Do you now find fupas and belly creases attractive in general, or just on your wife?

Also, a very interesting point.  With a girl who loses and regains, anything is possible.  You may now like belly creases, but she could also regain to her highest and get a round belly again.  Or she could lose and gain again, and her cellulite could double.  So many possibilities, and if you're the one who's encouraging her to gain, you have to be prepared to like all of them.

Out of curiosity, are you actively encouraging her to gain, or does she just eat a lot on her own?

JohnnyX.....yea I kind of like the look of a nice soft defined belly shelf now on other women as well as a touch of FUPA.

I am not encouraging her....she works better on her own at times over eating.  If I actively try to get her to gain it backfires on me....so I simply let her eat and relish the times when her appetite gets a bit out of control and she packs on more than the typical 10-15 lbs....and actually packs 30-40lbs. On.