Friend talkng about her desire to get fat.

Guest ranthrg

Guest ranthrg

I used to hang out with a girl who one day, out of the blue, during a pause in conversation, turned to me and said "one of my life ambitions is to get fat" I was speechless (she had no way of knowing that I was into weight gain btw). I asked her to tell me more, but she closed up and the conversation moved on.

Some months later, in a similar situation, out of no where, she said "I might try and get really fat again" then, raising her eyebrows mischieviously she said "I've tried before you know..." Again, she wouldn't elaborate.

Later again, she was about to move away to start a new job. We were chatting about her plans, when suddenly her face lit up like she had had a bright idea and she said "Oooh, I wonder if I'll get fat when I go to Manchester"

Anyway, this was a while back. And her fantasy seems to have remained a fantasy. I guessed it would as she is very fit and active. But those conversations still drive me crazy.

I'm going to see her at a wedding soon. I hope she'll divulge a little more about her desire to get fat...

Guest ranthrg

Yeah, I think you are right. I'm surprised at how much pleasure I've got just from her entertaining the idea of getting fat though.