Melissa Benoist (Supergirl from the CW Series)

plasmodium

• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, plasmodium said:

Update 

Did anyone see this episode? I really want to know the dialogue around her eating donuts. I'm wondering if they were able to get through a scene where she's double fisting donuts without making comment on her weight? That would honestly be impressive, but I'd love it either way!

Also, she and Katie McGrath together! 🤩

47 minutes ago, sugardork said:

Did anyone see this episode? I really want to know the dialogue around her eating donuts. I'm wondering if they were able to get through a scene where she's double fisting donuts without making comment on her weight? That would honestly be impressive, but I'd love it either way!

Dayum, I stopped watching once it turned into the Mon-El Show, but might have to start watching again if this keeps up lol 

Guest JigglyArms
8 hours ago, sugardork said:

How does Katie McGrath not have a thread on here yet? I've searched but never found any on this site, did I miss something?

Shes been my favorite celebrity crush for years now, and I was so excited to see her on Supergirl back when I used to watch it.

she is a total beauty. from super thin and fit to thin. lovely. the good thing about ladies that gain weight on their arms is that ... most of the clothes will fit normaly for a longer period of time. jeans, skirts, most of the dresses, and that helps the gain to go unnoticed to her... but not for us. insted a girl who is all belly immediately notices the jeans or so...