Make A Wish (BBW, BHM, XWG)

theapes

Hey all. Here is a story I posted on my ** page a few months ago. Feel free to check out my page and look at my other stories. All BBW/BHM WG. 

https://www.**.com/Jakejmj27

Thanks. 

Make a Wish
By Jake (JMJ) and ST

“Come on Mark, one more rep! Push!”

The obese man grunted and huffed with all his might, straining to get the barbell back towards the bar. Behind the bench, a svelte redhead had her hands at her sides, refusing to help the man as he struggled with the 185 pounds of weight.

“You can do it! You did 3 last week, you can get 4 now, come on!”

“I...don’t...think I can. I can’t do it Susana!”

Susana looked around and noticed that one of her co-workers at the gym was now eye-balling her something fierce. She was here on a part time basis and didn’t want to get in trouble for a client who couldn’t improve at all. She was desperate.

“Mark,” she whispered close to him, “if you get this up now, I’ll go grab a cup of coffee with you, just like you’ve been asking me for the past two months.”

“Really?”

“Yes,” the redhead said breathily.

“Oh, great!”

Mark summoned the last bit of his strength and pushed the bar all the way up, extending his arms fully. Susana was about to grab the bar, instead Mark brought it back down before straining some more and completing an extra rep. He was exhausted, but he had done it.

“Wow, look at you! Two more reps from last week! You’re getting better!”

She glanced over at her co-worker again, who simply shrugged his shoulders and resumed sipping his protein shake.

Mark stood up from the weight bench and took a big gulp of water. He was all smiles, even through his reddened face. Susana looked at him puzzled.

“You almost died, why are you smiling?” she asked while handing him a towel to wipe down the bench.

“I was able to do something I couldn’t last week, plus I get that coffee with you. Why WOULDN’T I be smiling?” he responded after wiping off the bench.

“Ok, wise guy. You got ten minutes now on the elliptical. After you shower we can go get that coffee.”

“Bakery next door ok?” he asked.

Susana shrugged her toned shoulders.

“Fine by me, though I still don’t get why they put a bakery next to a gym. That’s like putting a liquor store next to where they hold AA meetings.”

“Guess they want to get people to fall off the wagon. And since Labor Day just passed, they probably get more business. Let me go do this elliptical so we can get coffee.”

“A deal’s a deal.”

Mark struggles through the aerobic exercise, but eventually finished. After they both changed, they met up at “Nino’s Italian Bakery” where Mark had already ordered them both a coffee and a cheese danish.

“I’m not eating this, but thanks for the coffee, Mark.”

“Oh, I just figured I’d be polite is all. Most people like Danish, especially from Nino’s,” he replied while blowing on the hot coffee.

“I don’t like them, even if I wasn’t a part-time personal trainer,” Susana explained.

“I’m sorry. I never asked though, why do you only do it part time?”

She took a sip of the warm beverage.

“I need the money. I am still only an intern at Wentz, Wentz and Yold, even though I passed the bar AND have a license. Since I’m only an intern, I don’t qualify for overtime which I need to pay off some of my loans. I guess since I’m older than most interns at 27 they want me to suffer a bit,” she said.

Mark listened intently as the svelte redhead continued chatting about her job.

“Well, at least you have a job that has some flexibility. I don’t. My company likes to send me on business trips and I hate it. Having to buy two planes tickets for your ass kinda sucks!”

“That’s why you’re doing these training sessions though, right? To lose weight?” Susana asked.

Mark blushed.

“Well, it’s true that at first I did want to lose weight, but once I saw how pretty you were,
that’s why I’ve been following up on the sessions.”

Susana just shook her head.

“Mark, I told you, this isn’t going to happen. I want my career to take off first and you’re not really my type. I don’t mean that in a bad way, you’re definitely cute and you’re funny, but you’re, well. You know...” she trailed off.

“Fat,” he finished her sentence for he.

She sighed.

“I was going to say robust. You do wear it well, I will admit that. And I really admire all the charity work you do too. As it is, I can’t.”

Mark stroked his thin beard and glanced down at his paunch. It was covering up most of his lap, his hairy belly peaking out ever so slightly from his tight shirt.

“What if I lost more weight? 50 pounds?” he asked.

“That’s not what I meant, Mark. And besides, you’ve been doing these sessions for three months and you’ve actually gained 7 pounds.”

“I really enjoy food, and muscle weighs more than fat, right?” he retorted.

“Mark…,” Susana started.

“How about I lose 100?” he smiled at her.

“Stop. I think big guys belong with big girls and skinny guys go with skinny girls. There are exceptions, but mostly that’s how the world works. I’m sorry, Mark. I’ll still train you though, I do genuinely enjoy your company.”

Mark shook his head.

“Well, to tell you the truth, I actually do have a business trip coming up next week, so I may be out of town for awhile. I don’t know if I’ll have time when I get back for these gym visits. I’ll let you know.”

“Ok. I’m really sorry, Mark. I don’t want to hurt your feelings,” she said before standing up.

Mark glanced over at her and took her body in. She was about 5’1” to his 5’9”, but their weights couldn’t be any more different. She was very skinny, barely 100 pounds soaking wet and next to no curves. Her face however was very beautiful and her green eyes and red hair made her seem rather exotic. He always thought that if she had her hair up, it might make it appear that her head was on fire.

He, on the other hand, was more than obese; he was morbidly obese weighing in at over 325 pounds. He carried almost all of it in his stomach and chest though he was really round everywhere. He popped the rest of the napoleon into his mouth and stood up.

“It’s ok, I’ll call the gym when I get back.”

He extended his hand for a handshake, but she gave him a hug instead before exiting the bakery. He watched her non-existent behind get swallowed up in her sweat pants and then hung his head low before exiting the eatery.

Once outside, he turned and walked back towards his apartment. Just as he gets to his front step, he saw a woman standing in front, her arms folded.

“Oh, hi, Marian, right?” he asked the woman.

“Yep, it’s Marian. I just wanted to thank you again for all you did for us last month. Darren would have never found a job had you not put in a good word for him with your boss.”

“Glad I could help. They gave him that job in Jersey?” Mark asked.

“They did. You’re really a lifesaver. I got you something as a thank you. It’s not much, just a thing I found at an antique store. Supposedly, it grants wishes. Kooky, but it looks nice, right?” Marian said, holding out her hand with the gift.

She handed him a small oval stone that was mounted onto a weighted bottom, one that was probably nothing more than an interesting paper weight. The green tint reflected off the dwindling sunlight as he inspected it.

“Thank you for this, but you didn’t have to get me anything, I just like to help people,” he shrugged.

“Well, maybe this thing really will grant you a wish, for all the good you’ve done for us and the community, you deserve it.”

She hugged him and then turned to grab a cab. He waved as she left and then glanced at the item again before heading into his apartment. He tossed his gym bag in the hallway and took note of his very well maintained apartment before plopping onto the couch.

“Dunno what this is really supposed to be used for, but maybe it’s valuable? Maybe I can look into it tomorrow. Still bummed about Susana, really do wish we were more compatible,” Mark grumbled to himself.

He looked down once more at his gut and realized the shirt wasn’t covering it anymore. He grew frustrated and took it off, sitting there in only his sweatpants.

“Who the hell are you kidding, the only way that’s happening is if you lose weight and we all know you’re never dropping any pounds,” he said, shaking his head.

With that, Mark put the paper weight down on the coffee table and turned on ESPN to catch up on the sports world. He channel surfed for a few more hours before bed, laying out a suit for the next day of work. That night, the jade oval stone glowed eerily translucent before magically returning to its usual color. The next day, Mark took the item to his office and left it on his desk, not realizing what had just been unleashed.

“Susana, can we see you for a moment?”

“Sure thing, Mr. Wentz!” Susana replied.

Susana got up from her small cubicle and followed the older gentleman into his office. Already seated was a woman, probably in her early 40’s, who was all smiles. It was the other partner in the firm, Helen Yold, who Susana had originally been assigned to, but instead ended up working for Alex Wentz.

“Hello, Susana.”

“Hi, Mrs. Yold. Your trial is over?”

“Yes, we settled the other day, no jury selection this time!” Mrs. Yold replied.

“That’s great. Congratulations,” Susana smiled at her.

“Ahem, please take a seat, Susana. You can talk to Helen about her case later.”

Mr. Alex Wentz was the oldest partner in the firm, the younger brother of the recently departed Christopher Wentz, whom he founded the firm with twenty years ago. Helen Yold recently signed on as a named partner and she was who hired Susana as an intern.

“As you are aware, we have kept you on as an intern these past few months, mainly to get a feel for your work ethic. Helen here seems to see great potential in you. I do see potential, though maybe not to the degree she does. My brother, may he rest in peace, also saw potential with you,” Alex began.

“Thank you, sir.”

“Well, you’re welcome, even though you don’t know what I’m going to say. What I was going to finish with was…we are promoting you to an associate starting Monday.”

Her eyes lit up as she realized what this means. She was finally a true member of the firm!

“Oh, thank you! Thank you both so very much,” she yelped before standing to shake both of their hands.

“I’m glad you’re excited. Because starting Monday you’ll be working very closely with Helen. You’ll be transferred to her side of the building. I don’t say this impolitely, but your social life is going to take a massive hit,” Alex said, plain faced.

Susana nodded.

“It’s ok, sir. I don’t really do much other than work and go to the gym,” she replied.

“Good. I appreciate people who are dedicated to their work, maybe Helen is right about you. Now, go finish up those case cites, I need them on my desk at the end of the day. Then, you’re all Helens from now on. Good luck,” he said, standing up.

Susana shook both of their hands again and walked as fast as she can back to her cubicle. She was shocked that she was finally an associate. It had taken longer than she would have hoped, but now she was going to be under the tutelage of the firm’s best attorney. She couldn’t believe her luck.

“Susana?”

She looked up to see the imposing presence of her new boss, Mrs. Yold standing before her. Mrs. Yold conveyed such confidence that it was almost impossible not to be intimidated by this woman. She warather tall, almost 5’11” and carries each of her 280 pounds exceedingly well. She was dressed to the nines in a custom business suit with sophisticated jewelry and not one of her blonde hairs was out of place.

“Yes, Mrs. Yold?” Susana replied, surprised to see her new boss.

“You can call me Helen, dear. No need to be formal. As you know I run a much more relaxed ship than Alex.”

“Yes Mrs, er, Helen,” Susanna stammered.

“Good. When you’re done with those cites, let me know. I’m already giving you an assignment.”

“Ok. What is it?”

Helen smiled.

“We’re going across the street to Charlies for a drink and apps to celebrate. You think I’m going to give you work on a Friday afternoon after you just got promoted? I don’t think so!” Helen’s mischievous smile broadened.

She chuckled loudly, her voice echoing in Susana’s ears. Susana noted that the entire front of her new bosses body heaves up and down with each laugh, her rolls in unison with the expelling of sound.

“Sure, that sounds great. I’ll finish this and let you know.”

“I’m looking forward to it. Congratulations!” Helen said, while turning to leave.

Susana watched her lumber away, her thighs pressing together ever so slightly with each step.

“This is amazing! Going from Mr. Wentz to Helen is so great, I’ll actually get appreciated for a change!” Susana gushed to herself, once she was alone.

“Todd? Yeah, it’s Susana. I’m stuck at work. I can’t come in. Yes, I know it’s the same as last week. Ok, fine. I’ll talk to you tomorrow.”

She hung up the phone and put it back on the table. Across from her, Mrs. Yold gave her a puzzled look?

“Second job?” Helen asked,

“Oh, um, yeah. I’m doing part-time personal training at Gold’s on 17th. They are mad at me I guess,” Susana explained.

“Working two jobs to pay off loans, huh? I like that kind of dedication. Knew I was right about you. Don’t worry, dear, I don’t have these kinds of cases EVERY month,” Helen assured her.

Susana didn’t want to annoy her new boss, so she had volunteered to come in each weekend since she had started as an associate, much to her other job’s chagrin.

“It’s ok, this is more important anyway. Besides, I wasn’t going anywhere as a personal trainer.”

“Ha, trust me, I wouldn’t be able to tell if you were or weren’t, I haven’t visited the inside of a gym since, well, you were probably in junior high,” Helen laughed.

The two women started laughing and the tension in the room dissipated. Susana genuinely enjoyed working for Helen, who was firm but fair. One month into being an associate and Susana really had no complaints.

“Ok, I need a break. I’m going downstairs to grab a coffee. What can I get you?” Helen asked.

“It’s ok. I can just have coffee from the kitchen.”

“Susana, we have better coffee in the building from the Dunkin Donuts, it’s ok to splurge a bit. And it’s my treat so don’t worry,” she replied, waving her hand.

“Ok, I’ll just take a coffee, milk and sugar.”

“Be back in a few.”

Susana returned to her work, reviewing the plaintiff’s medical records and looking for any drug or alcohol treatment in the hospital notes. It wasn’t long before Helen was back with two coffees and a small box of donuts.

“I didn’t know what kind of donuts you liked so I just got half a dozen,” she said before lowering her bulk into a chair.

“Thanks,” Susana replied before taking a sip of the coffee. It was very sweet and Susana didn’t want to drink it. Still, she also didn’t want to upset her boss, so she ignored all the added sugar and drank it anyway.

“So, see anything you liked?”

“I’m not much of a donut eater,” Susana replied.

“Well, take the glazed then. It’s simple and you can’t go wrong. And it’s winter, you need more fuel to work!”

Susana looked at her boss and knew it was a losing battle. She picked the glazed donut from the box and bit down on it. The sugar and dough passed her lips and on her tongue, an enjoyable taste that she had not experienced since college, and savored it. She thanked her boss again.

“Good. Now, how do Mr. Johnson’s medicals look?”

“One more set, Christina, then you’re done for today.”

Susana watched her client put the dumbbells down and made a note in the woman’s pad about her improvement. It was her second training session in the two months since she had been promoted and Susana wasn’t as focused as she should have been.

In truth she was only at the gym because Helen had a family emergency and told her that the case would have to wait for that weekend. Because of this, she had decided to show up unannounced at work to hopefully smooth things over with her boss at the gym. He was none too happy about her absence, but decided to let her help out since she was there.

Christina finished her work out and Susana went back to the front desk to get a protein smoothie.

She put in a banana, protein powder, peanut butter, and milk and blended it up.

As she waited for the shake to be finished, Mark showed up at the front desk.

“Hey, Susana.”

“Mark! How are you doing? I’m so sorry I haven’t been able to give you any lessons lately, work has been busy! They made me an associate!” Susanna grinned.

“That’s great! Look, I’d stay and chat but I’m cancelling my membership before it renews for next year, I’m going out of state AGAIN so there’s no point in me wasting money right now, know what I mean?”

Susana knew exactly what he meant as she poured the beverage into a 32 ounce cup.

“Gotcha. I’ll tell Todd you’re here. Good seeing you, Mark.”

“You, too. Maybe we can celebrate your promotion at some point?” he asked sheepishly.

“Mark…,” Susana started.

“As friends, I heard ya last time!” he said, putting his hands up innocently.

“Ok. I’ll go get Todd.”

Mark watched her walk away, barely acknowledging that the sweats she had been wearing on their “date” seemed to be a tad snugger than they were two months ago.

“Must be the holidays, happens to even the best of us,” he muttered to himself.

“Denise, can you come in here?”

Susana looked up from her screen to watch Helen’s assistant, Denise, make her way into the room. She was a little older than Susana and was 5 months pregnant. She slowly made her way into the office, her swollen abdomen entering first.

“I’m going to get lunch, you mind calling it in? It’s on me,” Helen said.

“You got it. Where should I get it from?” Denise asked.

“Hmmm, that’s a good question. What’s the baby in the mood for?

Denise just chuckled.

“He’s not picky. Long as it tastes good he won’t complain,” she said while rubbing her bump.

“Well, what about you, Susana? What are you in the mood for? And don’t say salads!”

Susana hated this game. They had played it several times since she started working for Helen and most of the time her answer wasn’t the right one. It was the only time it seemed that she actually annoyed her boss.

“Um, how about heroes from Louie’s?” she asked, hopeful this choice would be acceptable.

“That sounds good. Denise, two meatball parm heroes, and then whatever you want. And a couple of cokes. Put it on the company card. Thanks!”

She nodded her head in understanding and then waddled away, letting Helen and Susana get back to work.

Susana leaned in to the small table and looked over one of the motions they’d be arguing the following week. As she did, she felt the waistband of the dress slacks dig into her stomach ever so slightly. It had started to become a common occurrence with all of her clothing, though Susana didn’t know the reasoning behind it.

“Stupid dry cleaner,” she said to herself.

In reality, it wasn’t the dry cleaners fault. She had gotten promoted just over 4 months ago and the combination of long days and nights, working weekends, being around a woman who didn’t hide her appetite and lack of time for working out had started to add some weight to the still slight woman.

It wasn’t a lot of weight, but 10 pounds being added to her frame at her height was noticeable. The primary recipients appeared to be her stomach and ass, the former looking like she constantly had a food baby and the latter developing a detectable jounce when she took a step.
Susana was oblivious to this, her mind too preoccupied to even think of what was happening. She simply went to the mall and bought larger bras and underwear, hoping that the washing machine would shrink them so they wouldn’t be too big for too long.

“We have to let you go, Susana. I’m sorry,” Susana’s boss said solemnly.

Todd, her gym manager, sat back in his desk chair and threw his muscular arms behind his head. He had wanted to do this for awhile, but knew he had to see if she would continue to call out for longer than a month. Now, with it having been going on for six months, he knew he had just cause.

“You haven’t been here in forever and when you are here you do one session, help yourself to a protein shake, then do work on your phone until I tell you you have another client. This can’t keep going on. I’m sorry. Even now, you only were coming in to tell me you had to go to the office!”

Susana took this in stride. She had actually wanted to quit a while ago but didn’t want the aggravation of doing so. Now she could walk away without having to look like the bad girl.

“I understand. Thanks for the job, and this shake,” she replied.

Susana got up and chugged the rest of her protein shake (which really was just chocolate milk, peanut butter and bananas with a hint of protein powder) and tossed it into the trash. She exited the gym and took a big sigh of relief. This chapter of her life was finally done and now she could focus solely on her real career.

“To the future!” she said to herself before indiscreetly pulling at the back of her sweats to get the wedgie out of her rear.

“Ugh, these damn panties are so annoying. You’d think they would know how to size something properly before selling them,” she muttered, pulling at a wedgie.

After finally removing them, Susana looked up to notice she was in front of the bakery. She was about to walk away when her stomach began rumbling. It was 9:30 a.m. on a Saturday and she was used to having a decent sized breakfast with Helen by now on a weekday. The shake hadn’t been fulfilling enough.

“Well, I am here, might as well grab something to munch on before going into the office,” she rationalized with herself, “Better email Helen and tell her I’m coming in too.”

That snack turned out to be a large cheese Danish, one that she polished off in just a few moments after leaving the pastry shop.

“It’s really true what they say about these Danish, they’re so good!”

By the time she got to the office, she felt herself getting hungry again, even though the subway ride hadn’t been that long. She contemplated stopping at Dunkin Donuts, but figured she should say hello to her boss first before doing so.

Once in the firm’s library, familiar smells greeted the chubby redhead. Seated at the far end of the table, Helen was going over notes in a notebook while happily munching on a cupcake. She waved her young associate over.

“Mhm, I’m glad you got here so quickly. I ordered these from Molly’s on my way over but I didn’t realize the air-conditioning wouldn’t be on in the building! They may have gotten a little melty,” she said between bites.

Susana looked over at the box and noted that three of the dozen treats were missing. Helen smiled sheepishly.

“I, um, may have gotten a head start,” she joked.

“It’s ok. Molly’s really is good, so who could blame you?” Susana smiled.

“You always find a way to remind me that it was a good choice to promote you. Well? Grab a cupcake and lets get to work!”

She heeded her bosses advice and took the cake batter one. She took a big bite and savored each flavor, from the vanilla cream to the raw cake batter. She took another bite , taking in all the contrasting flavors. She made quick work of the cupcake and reached out for another, not even acknowledging that her t-shirt, once several sizes too small, was now exposing all of her very pudgy belly.

It was ok though because Helen didn’t see it and once she sat back down to enjoy the Boston Crème cupcake, the shirt had slide back down enough to keep her less exposed. Still, the sleeves were rather snug on her chubbier biceps and the collar was constricted due to her widening neck as well as growing breasts. Her face had also filled out, made more obvious as she gleefully devoured her second cup cake.

It was below the waist however where the bulk of the weight was now settling. Hours on her rear had seemingly determined that all she ate needed to go to the body part used more (other than her jaw) and as a result, her ass had swelled up rather impressively. That once “slight jounce” in her step had become very pronounced, and walking would send her rear jiggling until she stopped. Each cheek had swollen to the size of a somewhat deflated volleyball, and had roughly the same definition. Her thighs too had begun to plump up, causing her pants to remain tight even when she sat. They had also caused her to widen her stance ever so slightly, only further exaggerating her walk her growing hips swayed in stride.

In the 6 plus months since getting promoted, Susana had gone from skinny to plump and showed no signs of slowing down. She had gained 15 pounds in her first four months, but in the past two had gained more than half that. Having a role model like Helen hadn’t helped as she found herself unable to turn down food when she was with her boss but that wasn’t all of it. But it was something else that had caused her to gain almost 25 pounds. She found food in general too hard to resist, rationalizing that she needed her strength, or getting a sugary sweet coffee in the morning meant she should also get two donuts (the deal was coffee and TWO donuts), or if someone in the office brought in food, she was obligated to try it. And she was so busy most nights, she didn’t have time to make a home cooked meal. No, it was easier, and probably cheaper, to either get take out food or get frozen meals and nuke them. Years of diet and exercise had gone away and a new Susana had taken over. One that was in dire need of new clothes.

“I hope this doesn’t take too long today, I need to go to the store and get some new clothes. These shrunk again,” she commented to herself, not even seeing how absurd that statement was as she reached in for third cupcake.

“Even though they’re melty, these are really good!” she declared mid-bite.

Helen nodded in agreement before wiping the chocolate from her finger tips.

“They are. Now, let’s go over the arguments we need to make next week in front of the judge, then I’ll go over what you need to do for your first appearance on Monday.”

“All parties are due back on September 19th for the compliance conference.”

“Thank you, your honor.”

Susana hastily grabbed her documents and put them in her briefcase before rushing out the courtroom. She had been going to court for the better part of three months nonstop and while she had grown accustomed to the proceedings, it was still a tedious adventure each time. Today she had been covering three conferences and none of the plaintiffs had been ready when their cases had been called. Because of this, she had been stuck in court since 9:30 a.m. and was on the verge of missing her favorite part of traveling to Brooklyn, which was lunch.

One of the pizzerias close to the court house, “My Little Pizzeria” had a fabulous lunch special; 2 one topping slices and a large soda for 6 bucks. Helen and a few of the other partners in her department had recommended it and she was glad they had. Who would resist that deal? The only issue facing her presently was the fact that the deal expired at 2:00 p.m. and it was now 1:50 p.m.

Stepping outside, the humidity hit Susana like a bag of bricks and immediately she felt herself get sweaty. She wiped her forehead with the back of her hand and moved as quickly as she could through the throng of people and down the three blocks towards her destination. She was thankful she was wearing flats today because otherwise she’d have broken her leg.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, Susana opened the front door and entered the emptying pizza parlor. One of the servers, Anthony, recognized her as one of his regulars and waved her over.

“Hey, one pepperoni and one chicken bacon ranch, right?” he asked.

She smiled while grabbing some napkins to wipe off all of the sweat from her face.

“Thanks, Anthony. And a grape soda,” she gasped, trying to catch her breathe.

“You got it. Take a seat, it must be really hot out there judging from the sweat. I’ll bring it over.”

She nodded and grabbed a few more napkins before heading to a booth. She felt incredibly disgusting, like she had just completed one of her old workouts.

“I hate this weather. It takes too much out of you. Good thing I’m in shape so I can handle it better than most!” she wheezed to herself.

Had she been outside her body and saw herself making that comment she would have screamed, and very loudly. It had been just shy of a year since she had been promoted and most traces of the once skinny version of Susana had been buried by a couple of dozens pounds of flesh. Her cheeks, beet red from the physical activity, where very chubby and looked very chipmunk-ish whenever she was eating.

Her breasts, which once had been mainly non-existent entities, had blossomed under her new eating regiment and were now spilling out into the 36 D category, a number she never would have dreamed of previously. Her stomach, which was threatening to burst out of her skin-tight, white blouse, was a collection of rolls and stretch marks, a stark contrast to the once slender but toned abdomen. It was below the waist however where the bulk of the pounds had migrated. Her once slender hips had widened considerably along with her thighs, turning her once quick stride into a slow, ponderous walk; one that was one the verge of becoming a waddle. Her calves had also thickened up, bulging in the back of her suit pants and causing the hem to ride up and show off her chubby ankles. All of this was nothing compared to her rear though, as the once small but pert butt had swelled out and now resembled two over-inflated basketballs that appeared to be trying to break out of her pants.
They wobbled uncontrollably whenever she walked and she was either dealing with underwear that
would constantly ride up those impressive cheeks or ones that would be visible no matter what type of panties she wore.

In the 11 months since she had been on her “date” with Mark, Susana had added close to 70 pounds on her once lithe frame, taking her from the skinny, curvy, buxom, and voluptuous phases to well into the chubby description and now simply the “fat” ones. People would watch her make her way into the office, a smile on her plump face, a donut and creamy coffee in each hand. She was a completely different person than who had started as an intern.

What was even more surprising (not that a 67 pound gain in 11 months isn’t), was that she genuinely seemed unconcerned by her growing weight. If clothes got too tight she went up in size, attributing it to the terrible washing machines at the laundromat or being bloated. If she popped a button at work, she rationalized that she had sat wrong and caused it to get loose from pressure, or that the shirt was poorly made. She wasn’t even questioning her eating habits, though like her body, they too were a far cry from what they had once been.

Mark picked up his phone from his desk and made sure he had everything. He had been off the entire week and wanted to get a jump on things before Monday. He picked up the antique paperweight he had been given last year and put it on the stack of papers that was only getting bigger.
“I think the only thing getting bigger than this stack of paper is my waistline,” he said while looking down disapprovingly at his stomach. He had put on a few pounds recently and it showed, his work outfits were all getting snug and he knew he’d be shopping for newer, larger sizes soon.
He saw the red fire emblem of his dry cleaners business card and thought of Susana.

“Wonder how she’s doing during the holidays,” he mused.

His phone vibrated and it was his friend Ian, a text informing him that he had to pick up cookies for the following weekend.

“I hate being stuck getting dessert,” Mark muttered to himself as he exited his office and trudged down the street.

It it was very cold, even by November standards, and he regretted being so late when asking what he needed to bring to this “Friendsgiving” he was about to attend that night.

“Well they better like chocolate cream pie because that’s what I’m getting instead of cookies, screw it.”

He marched down the street and passed his old gym and glanced inside. The majority of the people inside were regulars, those dedicated to exercising 24/7, not the ones like him who tried going for a little bit and then decided they enjoyed food more before looking in the mirror and being ashamed again.

As he looked inside, he decided to see if Susana was around since it was a Saturday, but decided against it and kept on towards the bakery. He had been thinking about her a lot lately. It had been almost a year since he had seen her last at the gym. He had gone on a few dates with some women he met online and all of them had ended rather poorly. Even while tearing his heart out, she was still nicer and sweeter than anyone else he was meeting.

It was pretty empty inside the bakery, with the exception of three people standing in front of him. He watched an elderly woman walk past him and he politely opened the door for her before returning back to his place in line.

Glancing up, he noticed a short, stout woman in blue sweat pants rattle off a few things for a box of cookies. She kept adding more and more things to the box that the woman behind the counter eventually told her that it might be better if she just bought a pound of cookies that they had already been packaged. The woman it seemed wasn’t for that idea and kept rattling off more cookies.

“Ha, woman after my own heart, I hate the premade pound of cookies too, they never have the ones I want,’ Mark laughed.

He watched her from behind, impressed with just how much bouncing and jiggling her shelf like rear end was doing (not to mention how well the sweats were holding up, even while clearly being a size or two too small). The woman shuffled her feet back and forth between display cases, causing her body to quiver even more. She kept closing her pudgy hands excitedly, almost too eager to wait for the cookies.

The woman quickly paid for her two pounds of pastries and turned to leave. As she did, his phone began vibrating and he noticed it was one of his friends. He took the call and barely caught out of the corner of his eye the woman walk by, her hair pushed up in her hat and giving everyone a good view of her circular face. He thought she looked familiar but the sound of his friend telling him what he wanted quickly made him forget that train of thought.

Susana held the boxes of cookies out in front of her and hurriedly walked to the subway to head into the office. She was assisting Helen on her latest trial and had been tasked with getting goodies for herself, Helen, and the paralegal on the case, Joey. A gust of cold wind blasted her in the face and she immediately regretted having volunteered for this task, even though it did mean enjoying some of the best eclairs and napoleons in town. She actually had to wipe drool off her lips as she thought about all the treats she was about to eat. 

"Helen better not eat all the napoleons this time, I'll be really pissed if she does!"

“You’re still here, Sue?”

Susana paused from her typing and looked up to see her boss and Joey standing by the door to her office.

“Hey. Yeah, I just wanted to get this Order to Show Cause drafted so it can be filed first thing in the morning. Don’t want plaintiff to think he can serve an expert two weeks before trial and get away with it”, she said before taking a sip from her bottle of Coke.

“I get it, but it’s Valentine’s Day, you should be out enjoying yourself, not in front of your computer.”

Susana stopped drinking her soda chuckled.

“Ha, I haven’t been on a date in like two years. Being alone is nothing out of the blue. Besides, I already got my dinner here”, she said while holding up a white bag with the picture of a pig eating a burger. “I’ll bet a burger from Burger Hog is better than whatever fancy place some guy would take me to in an attempt to impress me.

Joey checked his phone before looking over at his less senior supervisor and sighed.

“Told you last week you should go on a dating app, you could find a guy real quick I’ll bet. That’s how I found my boyfriend. Been together 8 months now and I couldn’t be happier. You should definitely give it a try.”

“Thanks Joey but I’m set. You two get out of here, I’m sure your significant others have big plans for ya, I’ll stick to working on these papers. Really, it’s fine.”

“Don’t work to late, hun”, Helen said before the two of them exited the office.

Susana went back to her work of researching case law and typing up her important motion. It wasn’t until close to 7 when her stomach began rumbling something fierce that she decided it was time to eat.

“Ok tummy ok. I’ll eat.”

She opened up her bag and pulled out the container carrying her burger; two beef patties, extra lettuce, extra cheese, extra bacon, extra barbeque sauce, and some pickles. She removed the extra packets of barbeque and ketchup and then pulled out the oversized container of fries. She licked her lips greedily and popped a fry in her mouth before opening the ketchup. She dipped a fry and ate it before going to do so again but stopped herself.

“Probably shouldn’t wear this shirt and pants eating something so sloppy. Can’t afford to ruin another outfit!”

Susana picked herself out of her chair and slowly waddled to her door and closed it. She turned to the little locker behind the door and opened it, revealing a sweat shirt and pair of sweat pants that were hanging on a hook. She removed them and placed them on her desk before going about the process of getting undressed, carefully and delicately taking her business ware off and placing them on one of the chairs in her small office.

Standing there in her matching yellow bra and panties, Susana was a stark contrast to the woman who three years ago ran a half marathon. Her face was now fully double chinned even without eating, and it, along with her robust shoulders were starting to swallow up her neck. Her arms wobbled to and fro and she tried to adjust the waistband of her overtaxed panties. Her breasts, which had never drawn much attention, were now literally pouring out over the tops and sides of her bra, a 34DD that even in her wildest dreams she never figured would grow too tight.

Her stomach was an assortment of rolls and stretch marks and hung over the waistband of her panties on all sides, the love handles making it very hard to even detect that she was wearing anything at all. The material was further stretched out in the rear as her hips had spread out beyond the 50 inch range and showed no signs of slowing down. Her ass, once tight and firm was now a flabby mass of cellulite. It wobbled uncontrollably and appeared determined to rip said panties as she stepped forward to grab the pants. Her thighs, lean from years of running were now bulging with fat and were beginning to swallow up her knees. Cankles and pudgy feet completed the picture for Susana, who had gone from a fit 103 pounds to a morbidly obese 211 pounds in just over 17 months and showed absolutely no signs of slowing down at all.

She finished changing and returned to her desk chair, one that was without arm rests thankfully. She had complained to Helen about her chair and her boss smiled and told her she understood before ordering her a new one. Even now though, the more durable chair was losing ground as her hips took up more and more space on a daily basis. This didn’t concern her however as she just pulled the chair close and began making short work of a now weekly meal.

“That, urp, always hits the spot” she said while wiping ketchup off her face. “I do, belch, think, I’ll have to order some onion rings next time with this, I’m still feeling a little peckish.”

Susana went back to writing her motion, pausing only briefly to reach into her bottom desk drawer for a bag of Skittles, throwing back a handful of the sugary artificial fruit flavored candies in between key strokes. Her only concern was if the motion would be finished before her snack ran out.

Mark placed the dumbbells back on their rack and looked at himself in the mirror. He had gone back to Gold’s roughly 3 weeks ago to try and lose weight once more. He hadn’t been in a gym in over a year and it, along with frequent business trips, had caused him to swell past 350 for the first time in his life and actually close in on 375. He looked down past his moobs and to his gut, one that made it’s desire to leave known by rumbling with hunger. He decided to quell that by getting a protein shake.

“Hey, um, can I get a “Berry blast, extra strawberries?”

Yeah, you got it buddy.”

Mark wiped the sweat from his forehead with a towel and glanced behind the counter to all the employees standing around. He had done this a few times when walking in but now he had a better view of all the doings going on. He did not see the face he was looking for, only remembering that she never worked during the week.

“Here you go man, that’ll be 8.32, unless you need something else?”

“Oh, um.” Mark stammered trying to not seem to obvious. “No, I’m good. Hey, is Susana in today? Haven’t seen her at all.”

The man behind the counter looked at him, puzzled.

“I just started here like a month ago man, I don’t know everyone. Hold on, Todd? We got a Susana working here?”

Todd, the manager at the gym, puts his cell in his pocket and confidently struts his way over. He’s in his early 30s and looks like he stepped out of a GQ magazine cover.

“Susana no longer works here. Let her go.”

“Let her go?”

“Yeah, had to let her go. She wasn’t showing up, always calling out and making excuses about her job or something.”

“Oh yeah, she got promoted. Nevermind, sorry about that.”

“Probably for the best anyway, I can’t and won’t have any of my trainers looking worse than our clients, er, no offense.”

“I don’t get it? She was one of the best trainers here?”

Todd isn’t in the mood to play along.

“No she wasn’t. I’m assuming you’re like friends with her, but she wasn’t a good trainer. And letting yourself get soft and doughy like that? No way.”

“Soft and doughy?”

“Soft and doughy. She was getting heavy so that, along with her not showing up was enough to say adios. Besides, I did everyone here a favor. Saw her out on the street a few months ago, she looks like she’s been enjoying quite a few meals, if I do say so myself. Ha-ha-ha.”

Mark did not know how to respond and just leaves a ten on the counter and walks towards the mensroom and to the showers.

“There’s no way Susana got fat, no way. That guy probably saw her gain like five pounds and overreacted. Pompous douchebag” he says as he opens up his locker.

Mark twirled his pen at his desk while listening to one of his clients drone on in such a monotonous tone, one that was putting him to sleep. With the phone on mute, he cursed at the man’s boring voice, all the while playing a video game on his phone. It wasn’t until the call ended that he finally stopped and returned to doing actual work. He glanced around his desk, trying to find the notepad containing his next meetings.

“Shit, where’d I put it?”

He scattered papers around and about, trying to find the yellow legal pad with all the important information on it. His hand brushed against the jade paperweight, which of course was on top of what he needed.

“Figures.”

He glanced at the paperweight noting that the color still seemed off from when he first received it. It served his purpose so he didn’t really care what color it was, he was just annoyed that it seemed to fade so quickly and that Marian had been sold something under false pretenses. Still, he was glad that it did the one MAIN function it was supposed to.

“Least it holds paper down. The whole wish thing on the other hand, not so much. I’ve been wishing for a million bucks since I got it and I’m still stuck at this job.”

He picked it up and held it firmly, admiring how the gem was at least sculpted with such precision. He thought back to the night he got it and how what had depressed him had happened with Susana. He still hadn’t seen her around and was hoping she was ok.

“Eh, she’s probably swamped at work and getting bossed around by some jerk. She said that her possible boss was a real creep, I just hope things aren’t going too poorly for her.”

Mark was about to put the item down when he thought of Todd, the gym manager who he had seen last month. He remembered the man’s comments and gripped the jade even tighter.”

“That jerk. She hasn’t put on weight. And even if she did, she’s still beautiful. If she has put on weight, I wish she was still confident and caring like always.!”

He put the paperweight back down and called the person on the notepad, not even seeing that the ovalular item was lightening in color once more.

“Fuck that guy, he said, before his client picked up the phone.

Susana put iced coffee in the hand holding her groceries and pulled her apartment keys out with the other. She had just finished shopping for the week and wanted nothing more than to go inside her air conditioned apartment and relax. Finally, after some maneuvering, she was able to unlock the door and a cold blast of air hit her in the face.

“Whew, so much better!”

She immediately went into the kitchen to unload her haul. After everything was in it’s proper place, she pulled out a package of yodels from the fridge and bit into one.

“Mmm, Helen was right, these are much better cold”, she muttered with her mouth full of chocolate.

The chocolatey treats did not last long as Susana washed them down with coffee. It was a Sunday afternoon and the weather in the city was unbearable, the humidity was way too high. She peeled off her sweaty t-shirt and threw it in the hamper next to her bedroom before standing in front of the air conditioner in only her leggings and bra. She sipped loudly on the coffee before scratching her sweaty butt vigoriously.

“Fucking mosquitos. Shouldn’t be surprised though, they loved attacking me when I’d go out on boats previously, now that there’s um, more of me, they can really pig out. Guess next Memorial Day I’ll put on more ‘Off’. Then again, still was really nice of Helen and Matt to have me on their boat and spend the weekend at their Hamptons house.

She scratched her butt again, causing the two beach ball sized globes of flesh to quake and smash together. She barely paid this any mind as she dug her nails in deeper to relieve the pain. After a few moments of this, she decides to stop and turns back towards the kitchen. She takes the top of her coffee off and places it by the refrigerator before opening the freezer door and pulling out a carton of vanilla ice cream. She uses an ice cream scooper and places three generous scoops on top of the remaining coffee and then puts the ice cream back inside. She grabs a bottle of iced coffee from Dunkin Donuts and pops the top off and pours some of it on top of her ice cream before taking a big swig.

“Urp, that hits the spot.”

She opened the fridge door again and pulls out another package of yodels before leaning against the center island of her apartment. Her stomach juts out past her tremendous breasts, her exaggerated hourglass figure developing more sand in the front than she would have liked. She’s still putting on weight at an impressive clip and was grateful that Kristina, her tailor, had such flexible hours. She moved forward ever so slightly so as not to spill any ice cream on her boobs when she felt the waistband of her leggings slide underneath her impressive paunch; a paunch that was now cover up the front of her underwear.

“Looks like I have to go to Kristina’s again, no way my slacks last more than a week with this thing” she said before shaking her prodigious gut up and down, watching as it continued to quake long after she let go.

She shrugged her portly shoulders and went back to eating, seemingly fine with the fact that she was becoming such a big girl. Her boss was doing fine at over 300 pounds, why couldn’t she at a smaller weight?

“Another refill, miss?”

“I, whew, probably shouldn’t, but I guess another root beer float won’t kill me!”

“Make that two.”

Helen leaned back in her chair and let out an enthusiastic burp of contentment. They were waiting for their uber back to their hotel and had stopped to get lunch before doing so.

“So, when, belch, the client gives you some crap about the case not being worth as much as you valued it at, ask them who’s been doing it longer? You, or them?”

Susana thought about this while she picked up a stray fry and drug it across her plate, sopping up generous amounts of mayo and ketchup.

“That may work for you, but I’m still just an associate with only a year plus of practice.”

“Fine fine. In the future you can use that line.”

The waitress returned with both beverages and placed them on the crowded table. Helen had insisted on getting both wings and ribs to go with their sandwiches and Susana wasn’t one to argue, especially when it came to an overabundance of food. Though for these two women lately, it didn’t seem to be anything more than just right.

Helen shifted in her chair, thankful that they hadn’t gotten a booth. She had joked with Susana that her stomach was well beyond fitting comfortably into booths and the younger associate just laughed in agreement. Even now, with her chair pushed back, her titanic abdomen was pressing against the table, blouse buttons hanging on for dear life. She patted her paunch and let out another belch, trying to clear some room before returning to the frosty drink in front of her.

“Anyway, it’ll be good to get out of here tomorrow morning. I enjoy Boston but I’d still rather be in New York, though I’m sure the fireworks for the 4th are really nice here.”

Susana nodded as she sipped on her drink, the cold refreshing her greatly. They had walked the two blocks from their client’s offices to this restaurant and in the hot July sun it had been a little much. . Susana practically chugged the first root beer float in an effort to stay hydrated. Even over an hour later, she was still trying to recover from the walking.

They made quite a sight to any on lookers; Helen, jacket top open and her large gut protruding out in front of her, balancing her own sizeable breasts, and Susana, her dress skirt encasing her like a sausage and showing off each each bulge and roll that was the lower half of her body. She constantly tugged at the material, doing whatever she could to hide her seemingly non-existent knees from the world. Even worse, she could feel her panties riding up something fierce and she had a feeling that if she bent over too far, the world would be exposed to all of her gargantuan ass, one that had swallowed up yet another perfectly fine pair of panties.

“I know. Joey told me that my phone has been ringing non-stop. I have so many messages to check.”

She rocked from side to side, trying to get comfortable in the chair but it was no use. Her hips were too wide and a large portion of her ass hung over the sides in both directions. She felt the cool metal against her exposed thighs and shuddered. It wasn’t entirely unpleasant. She pulled on her skirt, annoyed that it was already riding up enough to show off so much thigh, thighs that were stuck together almost all of the time. She was just glad the chair was made of metal, she didn’t think a wooden one would be able to hold her.

The summer months had brought on roof top barbeques with coworkers, more frequent trips to Dunkin Donuts for treats, countless gallons of ice cream as well as a plethora of Gatorade to replenish lost electrolytes after “long” walks from her apartment to the subway and to her office. It was truly remarkable that this former personal trainer had undergone such a transformation in under 2 years. Closer to three times her old weight than double it, Susana was the epitome of a woman who enjoyed good food and good company.

“Well I’m sure whatever it is they can wait. This case is important and I needed the best attorney in my department with me” she said, before raising her glass in a mock toast.

Her associate giggled like a little kid with that compliment, her dimples deepening as she did so.
Helen was so good to her and she was grateful for all she had done.

“Shit, the uber is here. Chug!”

Susana and Helen began drinking the rest of their drinks as fast as they could, though it was too much for the older woman. Susana however was able to ingest all of the soda and ice cream, barely stifling a belch as she did so. Her boss gave her an inquisitive look, one that Susana caught.

“What, I chugged a lot of beers at frat parties in college”, she stated matter of factly. It enticed a laugh from both of them as they paid for their bill.

“Last, urp, barbeque of the summer. Thank god, I don’t think I could eat another hot dog.”

Susana heard her stomach rumble, almost as if to call her out for that lie.

“Ok, maybe I COULD, just not today.”

She took her sandals off and locked her apartment door behind her. The cold wood floor felt good on her pudgy feet. She waddled past her living room and into her bedroom, eager to get out of the form fitting sundress she had worn to this party. It had been purchased only 3 weeks ago but she had clearly gone up a few pounds since then, leaving what was supposed to be a loose outfit to be more form fitting instead.

She lifted the dress up over her hanging gut and felt it smack against the tops of her thighs, even as it was still trying to digest all she had eaten throughout the course of the day. Her panties were almost completely invisible, you could just make out the little indentations of blue on the sides if you looked close enough. Her breasts, trying desperately to burst out of her bra, were next to relax as she unclasped the hooks and let them hang down to past where her waist had once been. They were covered in bright red stretch marks, a clear sign that they had done a lot of growing recently. She happily tossed both her bra and dress into her hamper and paused for a moment.

“I know I said no more hot dogs, but do I really think I can go without a little peanut butter cheese cake for a night cap?”

Once more, her stomach pointed out that she was fooling herself.

“That’s a no.”

She didn’t even bother putting on a shirt, she just waddled back into the kitchen clad only in her over taxed panties, panties, that were stretched so wide across her broad backside that they were essentially see thru. She paid them no mind as well as she opened up her fridge and pulled out her treasure, a peanut butter cheese cake from the Cheese Cake factory. She licked her lips in anticipation before grabbing a container of Hersey’s chocolate syrup and then a fork and small plate. She placed each item on the island and then splashed a healthy amount of chocolate sauce on the plate before digging the fork into the soft delight. She then took the fork, which had a generous amount of cake on it, and dabbed it into the syrup before bringing it to her mouth.

“Yummmy, oh my god that’s so good” she moaned before taking another bite. “Oh fuck yeah!”

She continued eating the cake this way, moaning more and more with each bite. She had also secretly had a sweet tooth but now her enjoyment of chocolate had been taken to a new level, almost a sexual one. Indeed, due to the cold air from the air conditioner along with the copious amounts of chocolate she was presently eating, Susana’s nipples were hard enough to cut through glass. This was revealed to her when her arm brushed against one, eliciting a shiver up and down her spine.

“I, oh, well. I, I probably can put this cake away” she said, noticing that without warning she had eaten just about half of it already.”

She put the cake back in the fridge and the fork and plate in the dishwasher. As she went to go put the Hersey’s back however, a thought entered her mind. As it did, a devlish grin formed on her face.

“Well, maybe I can use this for another activity.”

She grabbed the container and hurried into the bedroom as fast as she could. She immediately jumped into her bed, one that she had purchased recently upon both Helen and Matt’s suggestion. It barely registered her girth and she frantically threw her legs up into the air so she could get her overtaxed panties off. With a hard jerk, she felt cold air more on her underbelly, not realizing that the seams had frayed so much from usage that they had ripped in her hands. It made no difference now, the only thing that mattered was getting past them and to her already moist center.

She spread her mammoth thighs as best she could, a feat not that easy considering they were constantly pressed together. One finger just gently teased her pussy and she immediately felt a jolt run down her body.

“God yes!”

She positioned her hand underneath her slopping paunch and hit her lips with both fingers. With her other hand, she undid the top of the bottle and put it in her mouth, letting the chocolate slowly drip in.

“Mhmm, MHMMM” she moaned through gulps of chocolate sauce.

Susana spread her lips wider and carefully stuck two fingers deep inside her snatch, thrusting in and out slowly at first before working up to a faster pace. She felt her body quake on the bed; her belly constantly bumping into her hands and her breasts kept banging into the bottle of syrup, threatening to knock out a tooth. Annoyed, but also excited by this, she took her free hand and used it to try and keep her breasts at bay, alternating teasing each nipple to go along with ensuring she didn’t give herself a concussion.

Her fingers continued probing her center, the sensation reaching it’s ultimate crescendo. She sucked on the bottle more and more, keeping in rhythm with her fingers. She dug her big ass into the mattress and continued to grind her hips, imitating the feeling of getting fucked. She kept it up until finally, just at the same time as she had taken her last gulp of the Hersey’s, she felt her body get racked by one of the most intense orgasms she had ever had, her body shaking so much that the bed began to hit the back wall, which only turned her on more.

“Mmmmmmmmmmmmm” she cooed, the bottle still in her mouth.

She laid there in the afterglow, not wanting to move at all. Her body was covered in sweat and her own juices, she had squirted all over her thighs and the bed beneath her. She giggled as she felt it hit her ass, giving herself one more little wiggle to get everything out. She took the bottle out of her mouth and wiped the remnants of chocolate sauce off her lips with a finger and then sucked them clean.

“Gotta, gotta do that more” she panted, laying there until passing out from the “workout”.

“I still can’t believe you got engaged this weekend Joey.”

Susana gave her paralegal a big hug, congratulating him on his engagement.

“Me either! Alan caught me by complete surprise! I legit almost cried once he got down on his knee!”

He begins to tear up again but holds them back, instead choosing to show off the band once more. It was covered in platinum and sapphires, Joey’s birth month.

“Zales too, he must have spent a good amount on that band. You’re a lucky guy Joey.

“Thanks sweetheart. You’ll get to meet him in a bit, we’re going out for drinks!”

Susana frowned.

“Ugh, I love you hun, but tonight’s not a good night. I just got back from Florida and I’m exhausted. My seat was against the window so I was pretty cramped in there.”

Joey chuckled, his big paunch bouncing up and down as he did so. His dress shirt was pressed tightly against his stomach and moobs.

“That’s why you get two seats. Helen’s been telling you to do that for awhile, you should listen. You’re going to be a partner starting next year, the firm will pay for it. Besides, that big ole booty of yours is too much for one to handle alone” he teased, stretching his arms wide as if to demonstrate how big her ass was.

“Ha-ha. Keep it up and this ‘big ole booty’ won’t buy you a drink.”

Joey laughed again and hugged his boss. She hugged him as tightly as she could before dropping her bags in her office.

“Ok, one drink, then I have to come back here and pick this stuff up to go home. I need sleep.”

“Come on man, one drink. It’s not every day you get to say goodbye to your best friend.”

Mark watched his friend Tom stand above him, pleading with him to get a drink. Tom had given his notice two weeks ago and it was his last day. Mark had been annoyed that he hadn’t been informed sooner, but Tom still was his best work friend.

“Eh, I got some stuff to do still. Gonna be Thanksgiving in what, three weeks? You know I usually take off for that and then it’ll be end of quarter…”

He was cut off.

“Look man. We’re buddies. And I know you’re annoyed that I didn’t tell you sooner but if I did and someone found out you’d get in a ton of trouble, don’t you get that.”

Mark was about to reply but Tom cut him off.

“Get off your ass and stop feeling sorry for yourself. We’re boys and I wasn’t gonna let you get fired cause I’m leaving.”

“But.”

Tom grew angrier, his eyes shooting daggers into his obese friend even through his thick glasses.

“Let’s go.”

He picked up the paperweight on Mark’s desk and tossed it at him. His friend caught it and didn’t
say a word.

“It’s a Friday night in the city. Have a drink with me. Besides, maybe you’ll meet someone who will want to talk to your brooding self.”

The lanky man turned and left his friend, waiting in the hall of their office for other people to show up before heading to the bar.

Mark looked at the gem and sighed.

“Like any girl would want to talk to a 400 pound lard ass like me.”

He tossed the gem back on the desk and grabbed his phone before catching up to everyone else. The gem once more omitted a faint glow before changing color once more.

“Susana! We’re going to order up some wings, you want BBQ or Hot?”

Susana was about to respond before Helen just winked at her. Susana already knew the answer.

“Why did you even ask me if you were going to order both” she asked with a smile on her moon shaped face.

“He-he. Just testing you. Us big girls have to stick together!”

Helen put her arm around her protégées shoulder and grinned. The two had worked on so many cases and had grown so close, Susana thought of Helen more as an older sister than as a boss. It showed too. They dressed similarly, got their nails done at the same place, hung out on weekends, they even went to for the same spa treatments. Helen had showed her how to be a phenomenal attorney but also showed her how to be a better person and how to enjoy things more. She also showed her how to be comfortable in her own skin, no matter how big she had gotten.

“You’re right about that. This ‘big girl’ however is going to go to the restroom. I’ll be back.”

She turned and waddled through the crowded area, trying desperately not to bump in to too many people with her girth. It was no easy task as she was wider than she was tall. She constantly felt her shelf like rear hit someone and when she turned to over compensate for that, she felt her billowy gut hit someone in return.

“I’m not meant for crowded bars anymore” she said to herself.

Thankfully, the bathroom was not far from where she had been standing so she wasn’t too winded by the time she got to the line. She was still sweaty enough that her makeup probably didn’t look amazing but at this point she didn’t care. She tapped her foot against the floor, hoping this would make the women in front of her would go faster somehow. It was not working. She glanced over and noted that no one was on line for the mens room.

“Must be nice to have a penis”, she said to no one in particular.

She turned back to her phone to ignore the pressure on her bladder and did not hear the door to the mensroom open. A large man tried scooting past her but his big stomach bumped into her wide hip, breaking her phone trance.

“Oh man, I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to bump into you.”

Mark looked at the woman before she looked back at him and thought just how big she was. Her hip had really been the part that had initiated contact but he wasn’t going to say that out loud.

“It’s ok, I’m used to bumping into people. Kinda goes with the territory.”

Susana hadn’t looked up from her phone yet, allowing Mark to take her in more. He thought her fiery red hair looked familiar, even if the head and body it sat atop did not. The woman finally paused from reading an email to turn to him, and she recognized him before he did her.

“Mark? Is that you?”

“I, yeah?”

“I can’t believe it! It’s been so long! Over two years, right?”

Mark had no idea who this woman was. She was short and had red hair that was pulled back, putting an emphasis on her completely round and pudgy face, one who’s dimples were on full display as she gave him an enthusiastic smile.

“What, you’re not going to hug your old trainer?

The words hit him like a gun shot. This woman, this obese woman was, Susana?

“Susana?”

“Yeah dummy, Susana. I know I’ve gained weight but jesus, I didn’t think you’d completely forget me.”

She poked him in the chest firmly, forcing him to pull back a little.

“I’m sorry. I’m out of sorts today but it was still rude of me. Let me make it up to you, can I buy you a drink? Or are you here with someone on a date?

She laughed, causing her three chins to wobble in unison.

“Ha, I haven’t been on a date since, oh, shit, with you actually lol. I’ll take you up on that drink offer, I do have to pee first. I’ll have a screwdriver.”

He nodded and walked back towards the bar and turned back to watch her stand in line. He could not believe how fat she had gotten. He saw that her dress pants were skin tight against her bulky thighs, the fabric straining enough that there was absolutely no give in them. Her ass, well, it was definitely a shelf now, a massive conglomeration of fat and cellulite that hung on the top of those blubbery thighs, sagging down enough that they were pressing against the back of them. Her ass began quivering as she took a danty step forward. He marveled how that little action had sent her ass into a sea of motion, each cheek bouncing up and down in it’s tight confines, begging to be let out. As it did, it caused the outline of her thong to be on full display for anyone to see.

He ordered them both a drink and waited for her to come out of the bathroom. When she finally did, he took the time to admire her as she walked towards him. Her breasts, clearly unsupported by a bra, were bouncing against her stomach from inside the blouse, probably causing her some pain as they did so. Her stomach, which wasn’t as impressive as her ass, bulged in front and pressed against her slacks to the point that a FUPA was clearly visible. Her thighs were pressed completely together, giving her a slow waddle as she tried to make her way to the bar without hitting anyone once more.

“Whew, needed that. Thanks for the drink. So what are you doing here?”

“Tom, my friend, he’s leaving work so we took him out for a drink. You?”

“My paralegal Joey, just got engaged so he and his fiancé are getting drunk on my boss’ dime, ha-ha.”

He watched her take a deep pull from the straw, her jowls pressing against her neck and almost completely obscuring it. He could not believe how big she was now. Still, she carried it very well and still had an air of confidence to her. Not one of superiority, but one of being happy with how she looked.

“How is work? You must be working hard over there at the law firm. I hope that that guy, um, Alex? Isn’t being too much of a dick.”

Susana took another pull.

“I actually don’t work for Alex. I got lucky and was able to work for Helen. You see that woman over there holding court? That’s her. We work a lot together, she even helped me get partner already. She’s not only my boss, she’s like my best friend, if you can believe it.”

Mark sipped his beer and smiled. He had remembered she wanted to work for a female partner, this must have been the one she was referring to years ago.

“I’m glad, that’s awesome.”

The two continued to chat as they enjoyed their drinks, Mark wishing that they wouldn’t end. He found that she was actually laughing at his jokes more and seemed to genuinely be having a good time talking to him.

“Yeah, I quit the gym a while ago, as you can see. It was interfering with my job too much. Besides, your old boss was a big dick.”

Susana laughed and put her drink on the counter. She waved the bartender over.

“He was. I saw him actually a few months ago and he made some snide comment about my weight. I told him he was just made cause even if I had ten more of these I’d never let his pencil dick touch me.”

They both laughed. The bartender came over and noticed Susana was reaching into her pocket for cash.

“No, I paid for them already, it’s no worry.”

Susana just smiled back at him but kept pulling out the cash.

“I know silly, I’m buying YOU a drink now. Unless you don’t want to keep talking to me.”

He was speechless. Was she, was she hitting on him?

“But, but I thought I wasn’t your type?”

Susana handed him his beer and looked up at him, giving him a nudge.

“I told you I wanted to have my career move forward first, and it has. Plus, and I don’t know if you can tell, we’re probably pretty close in size now. I haven’t gotten on the scale in a while but when I last did I was 310 pounds. My hips weren’t 70 inches then either so I’m sure it’s probably closer to 350 now.”

As if to emphasize this, she turned her ass to him and let him watch as it jostled back and forth. She turned around again and giggled as she noticed he was still in awe.

“He-he, it is an attention grabber. But yeah, I would like to go out with you Mark, unless I’m too fat for you now.”

He barely stuttered out a response.

“No! No! Not at all. I actually think you look better now to tell you the truth. You’re more confident, almost like this weight suits you.”

This made her blush. She hadn’t been hit on in awhile so she was a little nervous.

“Thank you, that’s sweet. Hey, what do you say that after this drink, we say goodbye to our respective parties and go grab a bite to eat?”

Mark shook his head in agreement. He took his beer and chugged it as fast as he could, he wanted to start this date as fast as he could. Susana laughed once more.

“You could have gone slow big guy, I’m not going to not go out with you if you nurse a beer.”

“I just, well. I’m nervous. And, I don’t want to mess this up. I’m sorry.”

She just patted his stomach and told him to relax.

“I’m nervous too. But I’ll tell you what, you pick out a good place to eat, and, as long as you don’t puke all over the table, we will have a second date.”

“Real, really?”

She gulped the rest of the vodka and got ready to say goodbye to everyone.

“Of course. And” she said, as she walked past him, stopping only when he would be able to get a good look at her ass once more, “if you take me some place REALLY good, you might get a little dessert tonight too.” She said before turning her head to him and winking.

He watched her sway back towards her group, trying her best to let her ass jiggle for him to salivate over. He was thankful he had been wearing a big sweater that covered his stomach and front so well, he had an erection that wouldn’t quit.

“I better not fuck this up”, he thought to himself.

Luckily for him, he did not “fuck it up”.

• 4 weeks later...