Amber Rose Gill (UK Love Island Winner)

maybejames

• 6 months later...
  • maybejames changed the title to Amber Rose Gill (UK Love Island Winner)

Is she really plus size? Her ass got quite thicc towards the end of the Love Island series, but I don't really see any noticeable weight gain. Shame cause if she was 220 - 230lbs she'd look incredible. I remember in the episode where the families visit and her mum was quite a thicc lady too.

• 5 months later...

I've always thought this girl flew under the radar as a chunky girl who wasn't recognised as much. Even during the filming of Love Island, she was deliciously curvy to me. But no one ever described her as the curvy one. 

And like many of you I've noticed she's gotten bigger over the months. Check out this image and caption she's posted on Instagram. It's barely over a year now since she won the Love Island show and she's gained over a stone in weight. Blaming the lockdown and the pandemic, she's also admitted she didn't even notice her gain until fatshamed by her followers. 

What's really sexy here is her admission that she cannot cook at all, and so eats takeaways for BREAKFAST, lunch and dinner every day. The thought of her shoving exclusively heavy, greasy, salty processed meals with preservatives, AGEs and other crap into her gorgeous swimsuit body three times a day is a massive turnon. She even finishes the post unapologetically, by warning that she may even gain another stone now that Britain is re-entering the lockdown. So hot. 

Screenshot_20201101-100404_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20201101-100415_Instagram.jpg

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, lalt said:

Really hope the weight comes back, but I’m very unsurprised she lost it in the first place. She comes from an extremely superficial flavour of reality TV.

These sort of celebs earn part of their living being professional yo-yo dieters, in fact it wouldn't surprise me if she gained some of the weight on purpose. Notice how she's releasing her transformation/diet program just before new year? The weight will come back on and then she'll release another diet program in a few years when the money starts drying up. Really sick the way these people prey on girls insecurities.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...