Unable to find a partner with this fetish

Dudesecretive

I have loved this community for a better part of 3 years now and it's been great. I have also for most of those 3 years have been trying to find a partner who is interested in being a feedee, however, I've looked at multiple dating site for this fetish and forums and anything relating to it. But I have yet to find a female feedee in my area namely Las Vegas. AM I just looking at the wrong site? am I doing something wrong? cause with all the sites and forums I go to there doesn't seem to be very many people on them in my area. Even then if I do find people, they've been offline for like +6 months. am I doing something wrong? am I looking in the wrong places? cause I'm scared of attempting to introduce this fetish into a normal relationship out of fear of rejection or even ruining it.

Las Vegas heart attack grill eh?

People are prone to ghost; don't get too attached. These days i just try to aim for 5 good minutes rather than set plans that won't work because of whatever excuse.

Work on your pullout game. You'll see what has slow cancels and when she's completely in the wrong, you're not trapped with her with Stockholm syndrome.

IMG_20191010_050654.thumb.jpg.fe688de4fde586e9c37dd2c56a041a39.jpg

10 hours ago, John Smith said:

I am actually surprized you're even struggling to find a fetish-savvy partner in Vegas... isn't this city not being reputed to be practially one of the major fat-friendly capitals in U.S.A. ?

Also, why not trying Tinder and F***ie?

tried tinder and people just either stopped responding or canceled dates at the last minute. and I tried a number of feederism dating sites like ** and fantasy feeder, but like I said people on there were offline for +6 months or never responded so I'm at a loss here

2 minutes ago, DdueSecretive said:

tried tinder and people just either stopped responding or canceled dates at the last minute. and I tried a number of feederism dating sites like ** and fantasy feeder, but like I said people on there were offline for +6 months or never responded so I'm at a loss here

You can still try speed dating, Bumble, Hppn or that new popular dating app called Hinge.

Have you thought about trying in your friends circles too? To meet some friends's friends or somethinf like that?

Just now, John Smith said:

You can still try speed dating, Bumble, Hppn or that new popular dating app called Hinge.

Have you thought about trying in your friends circles too? To meet some friends's friends or somethinf like that?

Bumble I tried and got the same results as tinder, hinge I've heard of but haven't looked it up maybe I'll check there.

And sadly my IRL friend circles are VERY small and I've looked and asked, but they don't have really that many friends either and the ones they do are already dating someone or not interested. My online friend circles are the same as well. Maybe I'm just bad at the whole dating thing in general? Like maybe I come on to strong or I'm not saying the right things

13 minutes ago, DdueSecretive said:

Bumble I tried and got the same results as tinder, hinge I've heard of but haven't looked it up maybe I'll check there.

And sadly my IRL friend circles are VERY small and I've looked and asked, but they don't have really that many friends either and the ones they do are already dating someone or not interested. My online friend circles are the same as well. Maybe I'm just bad at the whole dating thing in general? Like maybe I come on to strong or I'm not saying the right things

Maybe that has something to do with the way you're expressing or oresent yourself in dating apps. Most women on these dating apps are always expecting from men some modality, some unwritten convention: you had to write in a way that doesn't bothers them and go straightforward to the point in a way that doesn't bothers them. Some generations or people who hold some conservative background aren't fitted to these apps at all. Having some good pictures fo yourself helps as well.

Whom to the friends's circles, you'd may still try to make some new friends. Otherwise, try with the smaller women: some of them can surprize you overtime.

27 minutes ago, John Smith said:

Maybe that has something to do with the way you're expressing or oresent yourself in dating apps. Most women on these dating apps are always expecting from men some modality, some unwritten convention: you had to write in a way that doesn't bothers them and go straightforward to the point in a way that doesn't bothers them. Some generations or people who hold some conservative background aren't fitted to these apps at all. Having some good pictures fo yourself helps as well.

Whom to the friends's circles, you'd may still try to make some new friends. Otherwise, try with the smaller women: some of them can surprize you overtime.

I'll try out hinge and see if that works, and I'll try and be more to the point I guess? Cause I usually started with small talk and plans I had for life and whatnot, and just pray that they'll get into it as well. As for smaller women I feel like it's a lower chance of them getting into it but maybe I'll be surprised like you said. Though I doubt I'll be able to find someone tbh, I made this account hoping I could find someone on this site and I'm still hoping I can.

10 minutes ago, DdueSecretive said:

I'll try out hinge and see if that works, and I'll try and be more to the point I guess? Cause I usually started with small talk and plans I had for life and whatnot, and just pray that they'll get into it as well. As for smaller women I feel like it's a lower chance of them getting into it but maybe I'll be surprised like you said. Though I doubt I'll be able to find someone tbh, I made this account hoping I could find someone on this site and I'm still hoping I can.

They are not interested about the details of men's lives in a dating app. If they're asking you out about your life plans, try to be the most concise possible and go back to the main topic of ypur chattinf.. because that's how they find out when to ghost/block someone or not. It's a turn-off, trust me about it because I passed through that as well.

10 minutes ago, John Smith said:

They are not interested about the details of men's lives in a dating app. If they're asking you out about your life plans, try to be the most concise possible and go back to the main topic of ypur chattinf.. because that's how they find out when to ghost/block someone or not. It's a turn-off, trust me about it because I passed through that as well.

Alrighty I'll download it after work and see what I can do. In the meantime is there like a dating section in this site? Cause I saw a relationships part but I dont know if that's for finding them or for current ones.

Guest Vectrex

Honestly I always am attracted to bigger girls and I always hit on the fat one out of the group. But honestly if a girl really likes you she will try to please you in other words gain weight for you. But since I always hit on the bigger girl it isn’t really a problem just when you go out hit on the fat one out of the group