Recipes that'll help make girlfriend gain weight

SBBBF

Hi all, my girlfriend is 5'3" and about 210 pounds. She eats a ton and has a tendency to over eat more during this time of year. I'm hoping to get her good and plump by new years! What are your go to recipes for weight gain? Big heavy warm dishes are preferred. I know how to cook well and we live together. Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...

An idea I picked up elsewhere is to take instant mashed potatoes or those SideKicks meal and replace the milk with cream. If the recipe also calls for water, don't replace that with cream too or it becomes inedible.

Plated right she can eat most or all of one of those even though it's meant for 2 or more people :)

My wife likes to have a piece of cake every now and then. For most of 2018 I would buy complete cakes and serve her a piece every day.

I handle all the groceries, all the food prep, and handle her food, so one rule I follow is to always add something. If she wants a toast with peanut butter, add honey too. If she wants a cheese sandwich, add Cheez Whiz too. 

Haagen Dazs is a goto for me as well. She eats the same amount of icecream, about 1 cup, but it contains twice the calories. A small cup of icecream clocks in at 600 calories that way.

Chicken Parmesan is a good rich food too. Butter chicken made with butter, no diet-replacement recipe, is a big hit.

An easy way to boost calories is to get into the habit of having bread and/or sides with your meals - you can add an extra 300-500 calories per meal for very little cost and effort. Having stew or soup - thick crusty bread with butter, and dumplings! Curry - naan bread, chapatis, samosas, bhajis! Pasta or pizza - garlic bread, a sauce to dip your pizza in! You get the idea. 

A winter recipe I love is rice pudding. 60-75g pudding rice (depending on whether you like it a bit sloppy or firmer), 300ml double cream, 300ml milk, around 25g sugar (adjust to your taste), flavour with vanilla, nutmeg, cinnamon or honey. Let it sit for 30 mins, give it a good stir, place some thin slices of butter on top, bake on gas mark 2 for 1.5 - 2 hours, until the top is bubbled up and starting to brown. Great comfort food. 

Also, warm croissants with butter, jam, chocolate sauce etc make a lovely breakfast on cold mornings. Even better if you eat them snuggled up in bed! 

• 4 weeks later...

Sometimes it is not so much the recipe as the added ingredients where the hidden calories are and I think that is the lady is not into gaining that is the best to fatten up a bit without her being really aware of it. I may mention some examples even if I repeat some of the mentioned above. One girlfriend liked to prepare quesadillas, all was good, but in that special quesadilla she used regular cheese and then added Philadelphia or cream cheese, so yeah it was delicious and very fattening I say. Another thing if the famous salad with a powerful dressing, the dip for the fries and the butter plus the honey and the marmalade for the hot cakes. Cereal may not be that fattening but adding honey to it… a steak is pure protein and energy, no problem with that, but if you add a rich mash potatoes oh my. Same thing can happen with pasta, if add melted cheese and it is a caloric bomb with delicious side effect in the waist of our beloved one.