Best Served Wet

flyer33

Well, let's see, beyond basics like fat swapping or extreme hunger or one pound per insult...

Instantly ready: burn a pound to instantly style hair/make up.

Fail diet: subject gains weight from low calorie food, salads or vegetables, as if they were calorie heavy food like pizza or fried chicken.

Imaginary exercise:  over the next three weeks, Target believes themselves to be vigorously exercising but is really lounging about and skipping practice.

Temporary fitness: lose X pounds of excess weight for a day and achieve weeks of training. Regain it after allotted time and immense hunger to boot. Once a week limit.

Fat to muscle: turn excess fat into muscle for an hour.

Fat fetish: create a potion, it's drinker is now attracted to fat girls

Never full: makes caster or Target constantly hungry, food is rapidly and efficiently digested and their stomach is near bottomless.

Instantly out of shape: time temporarily warps, causing the last three weeks of sustained exercise and athletic training done by Target to have instead been spent on the couch. Lasts for minutes at best.

Weight shift: transfer fat from one area of body to another.

Youth by the pound: burn fat to become younger, one hundred pounds per year.

Aspect of the need: for a day gain 60 iq points and extreme focus with expertise on chosen subject, but during that time vision rapidly falls to 100/20, hair becomes uncooperative and dull, height slowly decreases by six inches, weight slowly increases by sixty pounds, coordination and muscle tone fall, clothes become frumpy and unflattering and social skills decline. Reverses after a day.

Flight of the Valkyrie: fly at high speed, burning one pound per mile.

I'm assuming youll want tiers of spells? Maybe like DnD levels? Maybe tie them to weight:

Level one spells require you to be over 150 lbs, level 2 needs a minimum of 200, three is 250 etc.

And of course each would have a cost in burned fat.

Others:

Easy exercise: short amounts of mundane physical activity gives the benefit of strenuous work outs.

Useless exercise: running and weight lifting give the same benefit as walking.

Gorging gorgeous: perform a ritual in front of a painting/photo of a person and eat a 5k calorie meal. At the end of the meal, you take on the physical appearance of the person for a day. Physical abilities of the pictures subject don't transfer, the witch is as in or out of shape as in her own body.

Vicarious exercise: one person's exercise benefits a different person.

Vicarious eating: a portion of the calories from one person's eating goes to another.

• 2 weeks later...

As a fellow fat fiction author, I do love multiple gains from different perspectives. It lets you have fun with types of weight gain, mental (willing, denied, horrified, oblivious) and physical (pear, apple, gut). 

You've done a great job here, where we see the out of shape yet still arrogant ghost of Christmas not far in the future for the current fit-ish hotties.

And I needs that cliff hanger resolved. Here's hoping Tina gets a taste of her own medicine.

2 hours ago, flyer33 said:

Thanks! Hoped you'd like it. I'm going to re-read your stories now, to remind myself what PG and Supergirl look like... Looking forward to that. Just out of interest, at what point in the last section did you guess who Chloe and Katie were going to the ball as? I left the names for the end so people can have a bit of time to guess...

When you said girl next door. I can answer any questions of course

11 hours ago, flyer33 said:

Tsalbkrad; Attednev; Mitciv fo Thgin.

Darkblast; Vendetta, Victim of Night.

So let's guess what this could mean: It could mean that Tina is cursed, hence her bloating up over the break when her whole image was as the skinny one and knowing she had a time trial. This would point to maybe Whale cursing sexy college athletes to fatten them up probably as he was angry over Tina firing Chloe, as he'd seemingly done with the professor who appears to have gone from middle age spread to lard ass.

Or it could mean that they're all cursed due to exposure to the cheese cake. Every girl who's had some Sarnath food is going to be rapidly struggling with their weight, including a soon to be rebounding Chloe.

Or it could mean that Chloe had accidentally cursed Tina earlier.

Or best of all, all three.

Fantastic chapter! 

Loved the imagery of Fran's return to form: snapping clothes and increasing stretch marks as she still denied being obese. Not a fan of farting so much, but it's not that distracting.

I'm guessing Tottie and Kate will have major rebounds. They were already barely holding onto their partial losses and two weeks of calories of magically addicting pure fat and sugar are going to send them shooting right back up, especially as they don't have any athletic  or social events to train for.

Chloe has possibilities. If her boob growth calorie soak spell is active still, this could give her truly enormous boobs, ones that would interfere with exercise. Or the magic in the cheese cake could interact badly with her muscles, causing laziness, rapid metabolic decline and muscle loss. 

And of course, Chloe's just seen evidence of some one else using magic. That could prod her to improve her own powers, necessitating fat gain.

Also theory: the fruit cocktail causes you to be oblivious to your own weight gain.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...