Best Served Wet

flyer33

Wow! So many possibilities for your current story! How does Tina react to her humiliation? What happens to Chloe? Now that Tina's not able to be the captain anymore, are her appetites totally and wonderfully out of control? Does Tina go back to her friends earlier in the story and indulge, to drown her sorrows? I've noticed that no one has put on a swimsuit lately... The competition may be the first ever where both contestants have to be fished out of the water because they're so out of shape... Can't wait to see what happens next...

• 9 months later...

Would love to see Chloe and the rest of the team humiliate Samantha by getting so out of shape they can hardly swim! When Chloe goes to turn it on during a race, she's all just blubber and bulk...wheezing for breath, even as Samantha is poolside with all the media bragging about how she's trained the team... Or something like that... You write great stuff. Please keep it up!

That's a great idea! She gets so obsessed with her modeling contract that she's away from the pool for weeks, maybe months at a time. Meanwhile, Samantha is too orgasm-obsessed to notice... Maybe there's a surprise... the college announces an exhibition, something the girls weren't planning for, and when Chloe enters the water, her body is so huge that she can hardly remember how to swim... Maybe girls from the local high school swim team are taking part in the exhibition .... I don't know... your ideas are better than mine...