Best Served Wet

flyer33

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 4: The Fat Fetish (part 5)

About 2 or maybe 3 days later...

The Sigma Alpha Tau frat house had the layout of an old fashioned mansion – one with a seriously eccentric architect. Each storey featured  meandering hallways from which rooms of various function branched off at random through arched portals and oak doors. Sometimes, the luxurious and tidy rooms interconnected through concealed mahogany panels that swung smoothly open, to a knowledgeable resident, on well-oiled hinges.

Or, at least, the house had featured nice, well-maintained doors and a tidy layout, until a few days ago. Then, much to the shock its resident incubi, a rampaging Greater Succubus had somehow broken in and ravaged the place. It wasn't obvious where she'd come from. Perhaps QuetzlcoFATl, on a quixotic whim, had thought it would be amusing to send one to cause havoc in the very same mansion he'd transported to a sleepy Florida college town to fatten up the college girls? In any case, the smarter incubi had taken cover and hidden among the house's oddly-placed side rooms, as soon as they recognised the terrible danger she represented. The less smart incubi (initially more than a dozen, but now all gone) had been overcome by extreme horniness and unwisely let themselves fall into the clutches of the Greater Succubus. But the succubus was an especially musclebound blonde specimen, with huge glittery horns indicating her high strength level, and those incubi hadn't lasted long. The strongest among them had fucked her for five hours straight before succumbing to exhaustion so total that his physical form had disintegrated in a puff of demonic sparks. And then the succubus had resumed her hunt for more incubi to slake her infernal lust, wrenching locked doors out of their frames in the process, and kicking through expensive mahogany walls.

The smartest of the incubi, an identikit beautiful dark blonde with bulging muscles who answered to the name of Seven, lurked in a side side kitchen. He slurped a protein shake thoughtfully. Then he listened to the final orgasmic cries of the last of his fellow incubi who had been hiding in a bedroom on the other side of the wall.

This week has been so fucking unfair!” Seven said under his breath.

The Sigma Alpha Tau frat house had been meant as a well-earned vacation. After millennia serving as a bed-warmer, and later as the most hotly demanded courtesan in one of the Pleasure Dimension's best brothels, Sigma Alpha Tau should have been a piece of cake for Seven.

It'll be fun, she said!” The incubus muttered resentfully, picturing the deceitful face of the high priestess of QueztlcoFATl in the capital city of the Pleasure Dimension. “You'll get an all-expenses paid trip to the Material Realm, and all you have to do is seduce a few human college girls and get them fat! Knock up as many as you like! Just don't burst too many of them: QueztlcoFATl has plans for them once you've fattened them up! Ugh! When will I learn never to trust priestesses?”

The deafening sounds of another incubus suffering disintegration by Snu-Snu reverberated through the wall, and then the mansion faded into quiet. Seven sighed, and picked up a blender full of milkshake that he'd prepared earlier using a great deal of heavy cream and some other sweet and exotic ingredients. And chocolate, lots of chocolate! All succubi had a weakness for chocolate. Some of the smarter Sigma Alpha Tau incubi had tried feeding her chocolate. Alas, they hadn't fed the towering blonde Greater Succubus enough to stun her, and then they'd quickly succumbed to her overgrown muscles, sharp claws and steel-spiked tail. But mostly to her bottomless appetite for more sex than a mansion full of incubi could provide. Consequently the incubi had disintegrated one by one: their essences banished back to the Pleasure Dimension. But, then again, those incubi hadn't been smart enough to blend chocolate with ultra-high calorie succubus-milk buttercream. Seven, on the other hand, had done just that, and carried the large blender jug carefully before him – with any luck, its contents would be irresistible to the succubus and she'd drink the lot and then be stunned long enough for Seven to chain her up... You didn't get to be one of the Pleasure Dimension's most in-demand courtesans without knowing a few tricks!

Heh.” Seven smirked.

Hastily but quietly, the incubus stepped lightly though the damaged hallway, and though the open doorway to the room just next to his hiding place. The door hung askew, having been forced by the monstrous succubus. Seven held the jug of chocolate milkshake ahead of himself, in a slightly trembling hand. He drew in a breath...

And his eyes widened in surprise.

Um, what?” Seven gasped.

The huge blonde succubus was curled up asleep, and naked, on a smashed-up bed. Her head-sized breasts and her fleshily-padded muscles heaved as she breathed. Some glittery residual motes of disintegrated incubus lay dusted around her. She snored loudly, as if in a deep torpor. But, as Seven kicked over a bowl of chocolates that had gone un-noticed on the floor, she stirred. She rotated her head, and shifted a mess of blonde hair so she could look in Seven's direction. And, strangely, there was no sign of her long, red forehead horns. Or her sharp claws, or her steely-spiked tail!

Uh no!” Groaned the succubus, rubbing sleep from her eyes. “More of you? Seriously? More! I don't want more sex!

What in the Pleasure Dimension?” Seven asked out loud. “What are you?”

The succubus levered herself slightly up onto a pillow and brushed some more of her hair aside. Then she answered in a chirpy voice that lacked the resonant, hellish menace with which she'd been terrorising the incubus mansion for days.

Oh. Hi... I'm Chloe!” Said the succubus.

Chloe?” Seven asked. “Are you even a succubus? And what did you do with your horns?”

Chloe groaned, and the bed sagged under her weight as she curled up into a tighter ball. “They were temporary!” Chloe said. “And I don't feel so good now they're gone! I feel a bit sick. Maybe oversexed too. Which I didn't think was a thing! But I feel real bad now. Everything aches! So much aching! What happened? What did I do? * BURP* And what did I eat?”

Try twenty-three incubi, for starters!” Seven snapped.

Wha?” The blonde shifted uncomfortably.

Seven advanced towards the Blonde Beast, brandishing the jug of succubus milkshake.

Get away from me, Horny Sex Demon!” Chloe yelped in alarm. She shifted half way back across the bed, but her speed was severely limited by her exhaustion and aching muscles.

Seven advanced closer. The succubus didn't appear too dangerous right now, even though he'd spent days listening to her rend incubi into disintegrated bits, after fucking them unconscious. Milkshake... Chains... Then, probably, if he were sensible, he could run away.

I know what you want to do!” Chloe panted. “You're trying to seduce innocent college girls with great sex and delicious food, so you can steal us away to an eternity of hedonism in your luxurious lair the Pleasure Dimension! But...” Chloe gulped. “... That won't work on me! Because I'm too smart! And, maybe also, really overfucked, and everything aches... And I definitely don't want more sex ev--- Um, until tomorrow at the soonest! And I'm not horny ri--- I'm only a tiny bit horny right now! Oh! Is that chocolate milkshake?

Seven smirked happily.

Do you like chocolate milkshake, Chloe?” He asked, holding out the jug across the bed. Chloe lunged for it, and he let her take it.”

I lurve all milkshake!” Chloe's bright green eyes sparkled. “Except...”

Seven held his breath. Surely she didn't dislike chocolate?

... Um, except I know it's just part of your fiendish plans for me.”

Chloe sniffed dramatically, and a tear rolled down her face. Seven sighed.

What plans, Chloe?” Seven asked, sitting unthreateningly on the bed and sighing as he looked around the wrecked room.

You and your friends' plans to seduce me and my friends away for an eternity as your bed slave in the Ple-” Chloe started.

No, Chloe!” Seven exclaimed. “We aren't in your town to do that! We were just sent here to fatten up some college girls a bit. And give them really great sex for a few weeks!”

Chloe gave a skeptical look, but then eyed the dark, creamy milkshake hungrily.

Um.” She said, and Seven leaned closer to encourage her to slurp.

GOT YOU!” Chloe yelped in delight.

Seven tensed in alarm. He felt the blonde's hand around his neck, and then the potent taste of magic!

Uh oh.” Seven said, with epic understatement. 

A halo of glowing red runes floated, encircling Seven's neck for a few seconds before dimming. But the incubus could already feel its effect. He looked back up at the blonde succubus, to say something accusing, but instead his mouth just opened to let his tongue hang out in rapt admiration. He also felt – with his fear of the succubus washing away – unimaginably horny. Like an incubus that hadn't fucked for three days, and had been slurping protein shakes.

Yay!” Chloe exclaimed. “I think this spell is called an Incubus Collar! It means you have to do whatever I say!”

Seven's muscles relaxed. All of his resolve to chain up Chloe and then run away from her faded away, and his eyes defocussed.

It's called a Bedslave Halter, Chloe.” The incubus said in a softer voice. “You know what else it does, right?”

A look of confusion crossed Chloe's eyes. She didn't have any clue what else it did, having just recalled a short bit of description in a footnote on some obscure chapter of her Booke of spells. But Chloe didn't like to admit this particular fact! After all, she was a busty Californian blonde, and girls who looked like her had a reputation for airheadedness: and it was Chloe's responsibility to her fellow overgrown blonde bimbos not to admit to a lack of expertise unless she had to. So she guessed.

Um, it makes you like super-horny for me! Twice as horny as before!” Chloe suggested earnestly.

Yes Chloe!” Seven replied hypnotically, causing Chloe to grin happily, affirmed that she was good at guessing how magic worked! “And also it makes me fall hopelessly in love with you!”

Okay, good for me!” Chloe grinned broadly. “But I'm not horny right now, because of all the incubi, so...”

But Chloe!” Seven breathed alluringly. “I'm an incubus too, and I haven't had sex for seventy-two hours! I really need to fuck! And you've made it even more painful for me, because you've doubled my horniness with your spell!”

Chloe Southern rolled her eyes. She was, as a point of fact, exhausted. She certainly felt like she'd fucked 23 incubi to the point of collapse – as Seven claimed, though Chloe's memory was very hazy after the point where she'd decided to shapechange into a Greater Succubus. Her muscles ached. Her pussy ached much more. Plus, she was very sticky from head to toe. And her hair was sticky, which she didn't feel great about. But, on the other hand, the incubus was pushing all her buttons. For one thing, he'd told her that he was in pain, from not having enough sex, and it was Chloe's fault, which made it Chloe's responsibility as a well-mannered college girl to make him feel better... Also, even though Chloe felt horribly over-sexed, she still had an inner nymphomaniac in the back of her head, pointing out that the latest incubus was just as perfectly beautiful as the others, and, based on the bulge in his pants, even better endowed, if such a thing were even possible!

What's your name?” Chloe asked the incubus tiredly.

Seven.” Seven said.

Okay.”

Chloe rolled onto her back. She nudged Seven and licked her lips when he took the cue to roll on top of her, and kiss her oh-so skilfully on the lips.

I can barely move, right now, Seven. Everything aches. So much.” Chloe said, as Seven teased her with the prospect of more epic kissing. “And also... I'm kind of sticky. And also, and let me know if this is a problem for you, I feel like I have about a gallon of – um – incubus cream inside me... If that's not a problem...”

Seven's lustful expression, plus the sheer hardness of his engorged package, which Chloe sincerely hoped that her lifetime of over-endowed boyfriends had equipped her to handle, told her this was definitely not a problem.

Then you have to be really super-gentle with me. Can you do that, Seven?”

But before Chloe could finish asking, she groaned a sound of extreme pleasure and her eyes rolled all the way upwards. Seven's soft but skilful caress to Chloe's overworked but still engorged erogenous zones answered with the most resounding “Yes!” of Chloe's life.

Ugh!” Chloe gasped.

Was that Okay, Chloe?” Seven whispered.

Moar! Chloe grunted, but Seven was already acquiescing.

Chloe had never previously thought of her ribs as an erogenous zone. Nor that a caress to her shoulders could push her almost to the summit of the world's hardest orgasm. Then again, she'd never been with an incubus who had several millennia worth of skills from pleasuring literally millions of demanding succubi in an upscale Pleasure Dimension brothel. And being their favourite choice of companion to boot.

How many times would you like to orgasm before I get to come, Chloe?” Seven's sexy voice caressed Chloe and made her squirm. “Three times? Five times?”

Chloe bucked from her urgent need to orgasm, and hard!

Oh! NONE! I need you to come in me RIGHT NOW! Oh! More! Harder!

Seven snatched another quick kiss as he gently slid into Chloe, a few inches, then six, then eight, desperately needing to pump a gargantuan load of his cream into her.

Oh! Ugh! Harder!” Chloe gasped.

Chloe screamed like a cheerleader as Seven pumped a little harder into her, ten inches deep, eleven, twelve... Tears streamed down her flushed face.

More!”

You said to be gentle, Chloe!”

Chloe took a huge breath, and yelled. “I lied! Much harder! Do whatever you want to me, Seven! Give me everything you've got!”

Seven screamed. He climaxed so hard he collapsed onto Chloe's massive melons, as he splurted in her like a fountain. But Chloe screamed more!

Chloe screamed and screamed, her swimmer's lung capacity pushed to its extreme limit, hitting a top C that would have impressed the audience at La Scala – if only in terms of volume and duration.

Blissful minutes later, Chloe opened her eyes to find Seven lying on top of her, gazing adoringly at her. She smiled at him – and then laughed when she felt he was still rock-hard. Chloe licked her lips.

You're really good, Seven. But, um... Do you want more?” Chloe asked with as much composure as she could manage.

Yes, Chloe!”

Chloe replied with a sparkling smile. “You'll have to be really gentle this time, then, Seven. I think that time, you made me pass out for a few minutes...”

Yes, Chloe.” Seven replied, already caressing her and making her desperately horny again.

... And this time, I definitely don't want to pass out for more than, say, twenty minutes.” Chloe added with a hopeful smirk. “If you think that's even possible?”

Seven looked thoughtful. “I think you're strong enough for that. But, would you like some chocolate milkshake first, Chloe, to make sure you can handle it?”

Chloe opened her mouth wide while laying on her back. She let Seven massage her without moving an inch, and kept her eyes closed.

Mmm. Hmm!

Seven added. “Oh. But I have to warn you I made it with lots of succubus milk, Chloe. It's ultra-high calorie, and it might make you gain weight. Like maybe a stone...”

Chloe made a happy gurgling sound, as if salivating a lot while lying on her back.

* Gulp * Milkshake, please, Seven. I can handle it: I'm fluffy anyways!”

You're sure you want the succubus milkshake, then more sex, Chloe?” Seven asked.

If you think I'm too fluffy, I'll diet tomorrow, Seven.” Chloe sighed happily. “But I don't think you do...”

• 10 months later...

It seems only fair that Chloe Southern gets to rescue her friends from being fattened by incubi until they burst...

Sorry it's taking me ages to write at the moment!

Chapter 4: The Fat Fetish (part 6)

The top-floor landing of the Sigma Alpha Tau frat house was all dark wood panels and gargoyle-carved bannisters, with a tasselled blue carpet running the length of the ancient floorboards.

The final room of the entire mansion, the one that Chloe Southern had not yet smashed her way into, awaited with its door firmly closed at the far end of the hall. It could be guarded! Perhaps by magical traps. Or, according to the pillow-talk she could remember from the incubus named Seven, possibly even a dragon! QuetzlcoFATl did have a dragon in his service, Seven had said.

The prospect of a real live dragon had caused Chloe to jump up and down with excitement. Seven had returned an incredulous expression, baffled that someone might not be terrified at the mention of dragons. But Chloe had been inspired to hurry though showering and fixing her hair, and tracking down a suitable outfit for adventuring. Fortunately, the incubus mansion was well-stocked with kinky clothing, and Chloe had selected a plus-size Greek priestess outfit, made with skimpy polyester and tacky gold trim, plus matching arm bangles. She thought it was awesome! Chloe refused the sandals though – they were far too small, and anyway she loved her sneakers.

Then, Chloe led the way cautiously across the landing.

CREAK! CREAK! CREAK!

Sneakily, our heroine stepped softly across the antique silk carpet, alert for any mystic runes, or dart traps primed to deliver potent appetite stimulants, or---”

Seven tapped Chloe on the back. She stopped and sighed softly, as her spine tingled with pleasure – Chloe had learned that an incubus’s touch had that effect on horny college girls. An effect that certainly deserved more investigation, in her opinion!

Chloe?” Seven asked. “Are you talking to me?”

Chloe huffed.

No! I'm narrating! All adventure story heroines should have a narrator, Seven! And I don't have one. So. I’m. Narrating!”

At about the same time...

Dark velvet curtains were drawn against the chilly draft, and shadows flickered around the spacious lounge at the top of the Sigma Alpha Tau house. The soft furnishings were plush and comfortable. But, for Savanna Jones, who lay back on one of the couches with her head resting on the lap of the gorgeous Sigma Alpha Tau stud named Cubie, comfort was a distant memory. For the pint sized cheerleader's poor, distended belly was in worse discomfort – very painful with severe bloating, in fact – than she could ever remember! Across the room, poor August Anderson, who had been forcefed grapes and cheese by the pound after she refused cheesecake for fear she might pop, was scarcely any better off.

Nnnngh!” Savanna groaned. “No more, Cubie! Please! My tummy hurts real bad!”

Savanna's groans turned to pleasure as Cubie's hands stopped feeding her long enough to stroke her taut belly.

But you've only eaten four wheels of Camembert cheese, Savanna.” Cubie protested.

He was soo convincing! Savanna opened her mouth for another bite, and didn't resist as she tasted a huge slab of cheesecake shoved in.

Ughn!” Savanna groaned. One more swallow an she would surely burst! She'd been eaten for too long! Hours, surely. Maybe days! Her poor stomach hurt. It was rock hard, and bulged way above her boobs! Right out to its elastic limit. Maybe beyond! Were those stretch marks? To say nothing of her blood sugar!

Cubie relented, and let Savanna lie back with half the cheesecake wedge protruding from her lips. He leant over, and Savanna felt herself tremble with excitement even though she knew she was being terribly overfed!

If you eat the cheesecake, Savanna, I'll eat you out again!” Cubie whispered, and Savanna shuddered with arousal. She could eat one more cheesecake, surely! It was dessert after all: she always had space for dessert.

Mmm!” Savanna tried to agree. But she couldn't swallow! She had not more room – and not even burping, farting, or hiccuping seemed to help any more. She'd eaten too much! Her sides hurt from so much binge eating! All in the clutches of the Sigma Alpha Tau superstud who had lured her with the promise of sex and snacks. She wanted to let him feed her more – and fuck her – but her body wouldn't comply! She'd simply eaten too much. One more bite and she might burst!

In fact, another alarming thought crossed the cheerleader's mind: one more orgasm and she might die! The boys of Sigma Alpha Tau were over a dozen in number, and all gorgeous, identical copies of Cubie. Needless to say, the horny cheerleader and cross country captain had nearly creamed their shorts when they saw a roomful of the frat boys all to themselves – with no Chloe to steal them, this time! Soon, Savanna and August had greedily slaked their lusts. Several huge orgasms had made the afternoon in the frat house – and quite possibly the evening and the next few days – into Savanna's most memorable erotic adventure of all time. But as the night wore on she started to regret it – the boys were all super-hot and ultra-horny, which was good. But they were so alluring, Savanna couldn't stop! She came again, and again, until she felt sure her heart would burst if she tried to fuck one more stud. But still she wanted more!

Buurrrrp!

A wet belch echoed from August. And a cry of alarm, directed across the room. “Stop feeding her!” August protested weakly, unable to rise from her couch. “She'd too stuffed. Her tummy hurts, you monster!”

Savanna sobbed a little.

Cheesecakes. Pizzas. Lasanga. Several kinds of pie. Tarts. Savanna's belly ached from what must be twenty pounds of them. Or more! She felt fatter too – as if Cubie's soothing tummy rubs had moved fat straight from her body to the rest of her porked-up body. Her ass certainly felt wider! Across the room, if Savanna had been in any condition to look, she might have said the same thing of her friend, the fat-thighed cross country captain. August Anderson looked a good thirty pounds fatter than she had at the waffle shop, however long ago that had been. Her hips and bely bulged, and her boobs and double chin had swelled.

Savanna burped a little, and resigned herself to being fed until she passed out – or burst!

CRASH!

Savanna's heavy eyes flicked up. “What's that?”

More crashes. From the next room. And a scream – one filled with pain, but also, somehow, pleasure?

Oh no!” Savanna sighed. “Chloe! They got Chloe.”

At that point, the lounge door burst open. Or, in fact, it just burst. Into splinters.

Oh!” Savanna mumbled as she drifted into a semi-conscious sugar coma. “They didn't get Chloe. Yay! Go Chloe.”

Etargetnisid.”

Chloe Southern grinned cheesily as one of her favourite spells ripped through a leather-cushioned door.

But she’d put more force into it than was required to blast through the creaky old wood of Sigma Alpha Tau’s upper floor.

Most of the glowing green disintegration beam overshot by some way… And flew straight into an irate-looking Incubus in the next room.

Pop!

The angry incubus, standing between a pair of couches occupied by two blonde and severely-overfed Gainesburg hotties, burst into a cloud of dust, leaving behind a smoking pair of shoes.

Ew!”

Ick! That’s disgusting!”

Savanna Jones and August Anderson exclaimed simultaneously, as they were splattered with glowing motes of disintegrated incubus.

Chloe! UUUUURRRRRP! What did – hiccup – what did you do?” Demanded August, from her couch.

Chloe yelped with delight at seeing her friends! She'd saved them!

Well, okay, August looked about nine months pregnant with too much food – about a couple of hundred partially-eaten cakes, pastries, and serving bowls filled the tables and serving trolleys around the room, and it seemed like August had eaten half of it. And Savanna, more petite than the cross country captainess, had clearly eaten the rest. The cheerleader, therefore, looked more like she was overdue with twins. But they were both in one piece!

Rumble! Creak!

It sounded like the mansion’s flimsy structure had not dealt well with Chloe breaking down the latest door.

Uh oh!” Said Seven. “I think you broke the building, Chloe! Can your friends walk? We have to get out of here!”

Urp!

Glorp!

August burped as she swung her legs off her couch and heaved to her feet.

I don’t think Savanna can!”

August steadied herself, and pointed at the struggling cheer squad captainess.

Chloe: can you carry her?”

Um…” Chloe considered. “I might need my hands free to blow up some shit. Seven: you help Savanna!”

Yay!” Exclaimed Savanna.

Aw.” August grumbled, as she realised she’d just talked herself out of being carried by the sexually-irresistible stud named Seven who seemed to be helping Chloe.

Quit complaining, Augy, and move!” Chloe yelled, as she spotted a fire escape sign and kicked down the door below it.

All the best eighties fantasy movies finish with the villain’s castle exploding for no particular reason, and collapsing to the ground one storey at a time, as the heroes escape.

Chloe was a huge fan of such movies. And so she was quite sad that, by the time she and August Anderson had beaten down the front door and, along with Seven and Savanna, hurled themselves panting over the safety of a low wall on the other side of the street from Sigma Alpha Tau, there were no more explosions, booms, or impressive stop-motion style collapses to see.

The entire mansion had slumped to the ground behind them.

Aw!” Chloe grumbled. “We didn’t get to watch it go down!”

You made a whole mansion collapse, Chloe… How many doors and walls did you kick out that you shouldn’t have?”

Um… Some, I guess. I don’t know. Anyway, it was a haunted mansion. It was probably going to fall over anyway.”

Yeah, right.” August snorted. “Thanks for getting me and Savanna out though! If those incubi had fed me one more trolley of cheesecakes, I think I would’ve exploded. I look nine months pregnant as it is. Fuck! I’m gonna have to run a thousand miles to get rid of this! I gained like fifty pounds. Savanna probably even more!”

August burped unhappily as she grabbed a handful of her thickened-up ass.

Chloe stretched out on the wet grass.

Um.” Asked the blonde swim captain. “Incubi? You know those studs were incubi… Um: sexy demons?”

Uh huh!” Savanna chimed in. “They did try to feed us until we explode, but apart from that they were really nice, and cute, and thoughtful, and considerate, and I kind of miss them…”

Shut up, Savanna.” August continued. “Yeah, Chloe. They told us all about incubi, and QuetzlcoFATl, and his plan for Gainesburg. While they were feeding us… Um, I think I can remember most of it…”

I can, too!” Savanna interrupted, clearly feeling better. “QuetzlcoFATl – he’s the spirit of that creepy totem pole in the park – wants to find the greediest and most selfish woman in Gainesburg, and make her his high priestess, so that he can be summoned fully to Earth and amuse himself by making everyone super fat… Oh, except his high priestess, who gets a free pass to eat whatever she wants and stay super skinny! Which sounds awesome, by the way!”

Um.” Chloe paused. “Sounds like the sort of thing that comes with a catch, Savanna.”

Yes!” August exclaimed. “QuetzlcoFATl’s high priestess must gorge herself with more food than all her competitors for the title put together, before she may summon him to the physical world! And so…”

Savanna impatiently finished recounting what they had learned from the “super cute and helpful” incubi.

“… So, in order to free Gainesburg from the fattening presence of QuetzlcoFATl, so that we can slowly get our figures back, all we have to do is assemble a team of college girls who can beat his high priestess in an eating contest! Easy! Because I don’t think there’s a limit on team size!

Chloe’s closed her eyes in concentration. “Um. We’d need to find out who the high priestess is, first?”

Oh, that’ll be easy.” Savanna said smugly. “Since QuetzlcoFATl will want to find the greediest and most selfish woman in Gainesburg, and recruit her with the promise of regaining her perfect figure, it’s pretty obvious who she’ll be, right?”

Chloe thought for a moment, and reached the answer just after August.

Oh. Yeah.”

Lol!

Ms Trimm!”