Wife’s regain

Guest Manitoba88

Guest Manitoba88

Today wife hit the scale and hit 270. Regained the 30 she lost. :) then proceeded to hit up a bag of chips and dip. I can see her hitting 300 soon enough 😃

i am happy to read that. and now i feel compelled to share some. last summer my wife went to her parents house. she went on a strict diet and exercise regime, she did manage to lose almost 10kilos, so around 20 pounds. fortunately for me the diet efforts waned and slowly but surely the weight came back in, today i think we are again nearing maximum levels, i have learned not to ask about it but i can tell by how her clothes fit and how delicious her curves are. the best part for me is that the holidays are coming, she is not exercising and chances are that she will have gained a few pounds from here on to january. personally would love to see her over 100kilos but that may take some more time and work regarding her self esteem. slowly but surely i hope we will get there. 

13 hours ago, Manitoba88 said:

Today wife hit the scale and hit 270. Regained the 30 she lost. :) then proceeded to hit up a bag of chips and dip. I can see her hitting 300 soon enough 😃

That sounds very nice.

How long did it take her to lose the 30, and how long did the regain take?

Congratulation on fattening the wife, by the way. We all know it can be hard work :)

Guest Manitoba88

Thanks :) for her To lose the weight it took couple months but to regain the weight took about 3-4 months. She didn’t want to regain but her eating habits haven’t changed a bit. She loves her snacks 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Manitoba88

Update. Finally Told the wife about my interests in feeding and enjoyment at her growing larger. She said she figured as much since I never stopped her from snacking. So she mentioned going on a diet. Last 2 nights she’s said get me snacks now I’m hungry. I don’t think she’ll be dieting lol 

• 5 weeks later...