Types of bellies

fatgainer

18 hours ago, louis. said:

You're a coveted BCD-to be, pregnant-looking except you'll be a lard balloon. They probably have the weakest ab muscles of all, as if they had been inflated with a hose.

20171005191249-5af5a45c-la.jpg

DSC_4852.JPG

Both of these chicks are great ! I really like the first one, looks possibly Prego but I think she's just fat ? Either way is fine with me  !

I like women with large breasts and an a belly that is even bigger than her boobs, great thread !

21 minutes ago, FatadmirerDoug said:

Both of these chicks are great ! I really like the first one, looks possibly Prego but I think she's just fat ? Either way is fine with me  !

I like women with large breasts and an a belly that is even bigger than her boobs, great thread !

First is a small @xxcandisheaxx and second is @AnonymousCollegeGainer. 

Guest mis_lr_10

this is really interesting! my belly is not as big yet as any of your examples. do your categories apply to smaller bellies too? i want to know what mine is haha

On 1/23/2020 at 10:24 PM, goodgirlgrow said:

This is so fucking hot. What’s my belly type? 😍

I'm glad you like it 😁

Right now, I'd say you are a (BCD), but as you gain more weight, you will probably have more rolls. There's only one way to find out 😉

On 1/24/2020 at 9:17 PM, mis_lr_10 said:

this is really interesting! my belly is not as big yet as any of your examples. do your categories apply to smaller bellies too? i want to know what mine is haha

I just had a look at your topic, as most smaller bellies, you are a (BCD), but I am sure it will evolve into a double belly as you get softer, so keep going!