Types of bellies

fatgainer

Hi everyone!

I am not sure if this topic has already been covered and if this is the right section to post it, so feel free to move it where appropriate.

IRL, I am a scientist, and as my job requires, I like to organize things to get a better understanding of the world. You all know that there is an almost infinite range of body types, depending on where the fat is stored on the body, but I wondered if it was possible to group bbw body types in categories based on shared features.

I noticed that fat is almost always found in the same areas but in varying quantity. I have identified 7 of them (see on the drawing attached):

A: Breasts

B: Lower thorax (over the last ribs)

C : Upper abdomen (above the navel)

D : Lower abdomen (under the navel)

E: FUPA

F: Hips and butt

G: Thighs

So, I focused on bellies and could identify 8 main belly types, depending on how the rolls are formed, and I made my own naming system (see next posts)

Scheme.jpg

Scheme.jpg

I'm curious about your stance on the various other types of weight-gain induced protuberances aside from the belly area. 🤔🤔

i like your approach and personally love round bellies, and prefer them over double bellies but rolls are indeed fun , another thing, usually this perfectly round bellies indicate a lack of a rotund behind so, that is another thing to consider. marilyn belly is amazing but no ass, boberrys rolls are perfect, and that ass to delicious,,,, juicyjackie may have it all if you ask me. but, that is what this forums are for, to share opinions and else

Thanks guys, I'm glad you enjoy this as much as I do!

For the moment, I only focused on bellies because they are easier to separate in discrete categories. For breasts and butts, however, I could not figure out how to characterize them other than with subjective terms like "big" "medium" and small". It would be indeed interesting to use them to further classify the bodies, so if you have any idea, I would love to hear it.

Another interesting thing I noticed is that one body type can evolve into another one as the girl gains, usually starting with a (BCD) before rolls appear and sometimes get fused together when more weight is added.

@extra_m13 My favorite one is the (B/C)/D type, but everybody has its own preference and I hope that I can help people to word them better with this classification.

On 10/6/2019 at 5:11 AM, John Smith said:

Do you have an explanation about why some extremely obese women develop a set of "Michelin mascot" or "Michelin tires" thighs and others not?

Beside genetics, maybe the way women wear their pants could have an impact? A fun experiment would be for someone thin to start gaining weight wearing a tight string around their stomach all the time to see if it makes them gain into a double belly or not.

On 10/5/2019 at 5:56 AM, fatgainer said:

Hi everyone!

I am not sure if this topic has already been covered and if this is the right section to post it, so feel free to move it where appropriate.

IRL, I am a scientist, and as my job requires, I like to organize things to get a better understanding of the world. You all know that there is an almost infinite range of body types, depending on where the fat is stored on the body, but I wondered if it was possible to group bbw body types in categories based on shared features.

I noticed that fat is almost always found in the same areas but in varying quantity. I have identified 7 of them (see on the drawing attached):

So, I focused on bellies and could identify 8 main belly types, depending on how the rolls are formed, and I made my own naming system (see next posts)

Scheme.jpg

This is interesting. Do you perhaps have picture examples of these same scenarios before they're morbid? Like beginning fatty stage?

• 3 months later...
Guest skinnygirlwantstogrow
On ‎10‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 8:56 PM, fatgainer said:

Scheme.jpg

I am just starting to intentionally gain and would like your opinion on why super skinny underweight girls like me often end up with huge bellies.

2 minutes ago, skinnygirlwantstogrow said:

I am just starting to intentionally gain and would like your opinion on why super skinny underweight girls like me often end up with huge bellies.

Fat distribution can be affected by the type of food you consume, - trans fats, for example, can lead to more belly fat. But if you don't have the genetic tendency to gain belly fat you probably won't end up with a big belly. Some women gain mostly in the hips/thighs. I also heard that the rate of gain (how fast you gain) can affect belly fat as well but not sure if this is true or not.

Guest skinnygirlwantstogrow
18 minutes ago, Gusto said:

Fat distribution can be affected by the type of food you consume, - trans fats, for example, can lead to more belly fat. 

I have always had a natural unprocessed food and liquid alcohol free diet

2 hours ago, goodgirlgrow said:

This is so fucking hot. What’s my belly type? 😍

You're a coveted BCD-to be, pregnant-looking except you'll be a lard balloon. They probably have the weakest ab muscles of all, as if they had been inflated with a hose.

20171005191249-5af5a45c-la.jpg

DSC_4852.JPG