Amber Heard

OmarLifeee

• 1 year later...

I was literally about to come and ask about if anyone heard about Amber Heard being too unfit and violated her contract with WB. I mean she's a horrible abuser no debate about that. Am I glad she out of the gig for Aquaman 2? Actually yeah. Am I interested how much weight she's apparently put on? Also yes. 

I was curious to see if there were any recent photos that Amber shared of herself on her Instagram page. I found this one back from December. She does look a little heavier with a puffy face and a little thicker around the waist. The extra weight looks lovely on her. We can only hope that she has gain more in the two months since then.

ca35396227a92507d6e09117870c9594.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, You have a gut said:

Jesus, fucking snowflakes. Who cares about the petty quarrels of two millionaire cokeheads?

She abused the shit out of Depp and is somehow getting away with it despite there being an overwhelming amount of evidence against her. She's a God awful person, I'd hope people care about the situation. Nobody should get away with domestic abuse

22 minutes ago, galaxyguy said:

She abused the shit out of Depp and is somehow getting away with it despite there being an overwhelming amount of evidence against her. She's a God awful person, I'd hope people care about the situation. Nobody should get away with domestic abuse

I just separate how I think somebody looks from what I think of them here. I'm aware she's a dogshit person, but she's also damn fine to look at and I hope she gets thicker.

Guest secretyeah

Did you guys see the story about her being dropped from Aquaman for falling below fitness standards? Apparently she has gained a few pounds and is in terrible shape. How humiliating do you think this was? Imagine she had to do a fitness test and was red faced and winded early on, lugging her new extra lbs. imagine how soft her midsection is trying to squeeze into the outfit.

2 hours ago, dragonageguy said:

I just separate how I think somebody looks from what I think of them here. I'm aware she's a dogshit person, but she's also damn fine to look at and I hope she gets thicker.

Yes! Those who hate her should be rubbing their hands and celebrating her bad karma instead of whining and asking for this thread to be closed. Being dumped from an action role for being fat and out of shape is the ultimate humiliation, especially for someone pretty much considered a 10/10.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest IAmGivingBadAdvice
On 8/6/2021 at 1:51 PM, HermannNorbote said:

in justice league in synder cut, I keep seeing Mera and I love her body and her face, I love this actress.

Why... Amber is evil