Story idea: orgasms cause weight gain

john92smith92

Imagine a thin sexy college girl who is too horny and slutty for her own good. She's struggling in school, so she makes a deal with the devil to get better grades at the cost of a curse that makes her gain a tiny amount (<1 lb) of pure fat every time she cums. She figures that "a few extra pounds wouldn't hurt" and that she can just work it off in the gym.

For anyone else, this would've been fine, but for out horny protagonist, this ends up being a more weighty matter than she first anticipated.

Once upon a time,

Jasmeen was a beautifully immaculate lass. The complexion of the majestic gold of Gihon, a rainfall of curly ebony locks shining bright like the treasures of Ophir; a glimmering azure stance, deeply carved like black stars into a pair of bewildering mandorla-shaped outlines, to frighten with bliss and awe the hearts of the bravest men in the heat of the night, the lips pouty and cherry-dyed, the steep nose of a Sphinx of untold yore, an steep, oval front with a bumped forefront, a pointy chin, the neck of a Nilote virgin, a pair of the ripest delectable pomegranates, the noblest carriage of a daughter of Okeanus and an arse - THAT ARSE! - to quiver tenfold the unfathomable foundations of Tartarus with the strength of Triton, Son of the Lord of Earthquakes, so plain, so wide that even the writhing scion of Apophis, Devourer of Suns, Harbringer of Floods, trembled with quantum uncertainty front to their overdwarfing eclipses.

So lofty. So mesmerizing. So... naggingly self-righteous.

Someday, Beautiful Jasmeen, flaming with shimmrering anger chastited the plebes of bitches about their frolic golems, lecherous ever-mirrors and unholy hands. Chasing the Pharizees out of the lodges and dormitories, the self-claimed Potentate of the Keg Parties, laid a patrician eye upon the plastic idol and, sneering satisfactorily, felt an odd sensation pulsating from the tip of the vengeful fingers to every single cell of her skin. "Was that a spasm, she thought, or does my bra feels tighter?" . Smirking again, she quivered onto herself, bended frontward comedically to push the door with her heavy load and, with a pronounced sway, walked victoriously her mighty bobbling backside toward the bedroom, a lingam between her hands.

Since then, the legends said the next day thereafter, the university dissapeared from the map as a new mountain overwhelmed half of the continent... Beautiful, Mount Jasmeen. Culprit of Doom. Snowy Crown of Glory. Leviathan Made Woman. Be Blessed.

5 hours ago, theapes said:

Actually, I’m working on a story about an entity that causes weight gain in whoever It sleeps with. 

Not a Succubi/Incubi Fetish story, please. I never get why some Beckies found these oneiric demon rape narratives so stimulating. It's gross.

• 4 weeks later...

I  had read a story a few years back that started out with a woman getting ready for work.  She worked in a "Victoria's Secret" type store and sold/modeled lingerie.  While dressing she had some trouble as the normally thin woman had mysteriously began to put on a little weight.  It turns out that the man she was sleeping with was someone who had been with Aphrodite herself.  Angered that he would leave her for a mortal woman she made it so that every time the woman orgasmed she would gain weight.  Aphrodite figured he would get disgusted and return to her.  In another twist, the man was no mere man, but a god himself.  He was like some sort of LOVE GOD.  Anyway he didn't care if she gained and told the woman so.  Apparently his love was so intimate, so unequalled, she figured it to be worth the consequences.  In the end he pushed her to such extremes she finally became immobile.

I've tried to search for it again, but couldn't find it.  Aarrggh!!!

1 hour ago, greinskyn said:

I  had read a story a few years back that started out with a woman getting ready for work.  She worked in a "Victoria's Secret" type store and sold/modeled lingerie.  While dressing she had some trouble as the normally thin woman had mysteriously began to put on a little weight.  It turns out that the man she was sleeping with was someone who had been with Aphrodite herself.  Angered that he would leave her for a mortal woman she made it so that every time the woman orgasmed she would gain weight.  Aphrodite figured he would get disgusted and return to her.  In another twist, the man was no mere man, but a god himself.  He was like some sort of LOVE GOD.  Anyway he didn't care if she gained and told the woman so.  Apparently his love was so intimate, so unequalled, she figured it to be worth the consequences.  In the end he pushed her to such extremes she finally became immobile.

I've tried to search for it again, but couldn't find it.  Aarrggh!!!

I wanna read that too! What website did you find it on?

That's the one!  Many thanks for finding it!   

On the first read, there was a glitch and the story ended just when it started to get going.  But, by clicking on the links to the right, I got to read the whole thing.

I sure love those first changes to her body, and how she reacted to them.   Alas, too brief the moment...

Already reread the story four times.