Most fat friendly country ???

Guest BigBlondeBeauty

Guest BigBlondeBeauty

What do you think is the most fat friendly country ???

Morocco?

Sweden?

Iceland?

Any other suggestions ???

Thank You xxx

50 minutes ago, DailyDose said:

America probably 😅 why do you ask? And welcome !

Fat friendly vehicles and seats perhaps, but from the sociological and moral aspects, American society's treatment of obese people is as much conyroversially counterproductive as bragging about a post-segregation, post-racial melting-pot nation whilst voting for a TV reality brat in order to literally get rid of those same half-baked delusions. 🙄

I would probably say countries like South Africa, the Congos, Ethiopia, Mauretania, Italy and the Samoa Islands are amongst the (generically) most tolerant countries about bigger people.

In matter of most fat-friendly culture, I wiuld say than most African cultures up from the Punic peninsula to the Cape, the Bedouine tribes, rural Western Asia, some aborigenal and metitzo rural cultures from Mexico, the Haida Nation of the Pacific seashore in Canada and some Eastern European cultures are amongst the most fat friendly cultures.

Guest BigBlondeBeauty
19 hours ago, John Smith said:

I would probably say countries like South Africa, the Congos, Ethiopia, Mauretania, Italy and the Samoa Islands are amongst the (generically) most tolerant countries about bigger people.

In matter of most fat-friendly culture, I wiuld say than most African cultures up from the Punic peninsula to the Cape, the Bedouine tribes, rural Western Asia, some aborigenal and metitzo rural cultures from Mexico, the Haida Nation of the Pacific seashore in Canada and some Eastern European cultures are amongst the most fat friendly cultures.

I want my fat to be mainstream and worshipped culturally not just a select few 

5 hours ago, BigBlondeBeauty said:

I want my fat to be mainstream and worshipped culturally not just a select few 

Bigger woman are most likely little to never stimagtized about their size in these different countries and cultures: matter-of-factly, some of those regions does even encourage women to fatten up. Countries like Mauretania, D.R.C. or West African countries gets crazy when it comes about dealing with thinner women, because the chances they found a partner or potential husband are very low and even when they finally commit and settle down, their husbands and friends would find a way to make them gaining a lot of weight, sometimes using practises who are either life-risking or are bordering on near-superhuman levels of naturopathic efficiency, like injecting chicken soap into their butt cheeks (yes, even illegal butt injection practises are stupidly made outside of North America) or using pills and plants capable to speed up your physiological ability to stock fat to the point some very skinny women ended up either morbidly obese or cartoonishly bottom-heavy in a matter of few months, even fewer weeks (and I know what I mean, I've seen the results of one of those practises firsthand) .

So yes, this is pretty much mainstream.