Sign In issues

Guest JigglyArms

Guest JigglyArms

Every time I sign in, once I enter my username and password and then press the sign in button nothing happens. It just infinitely loads.

I fixed the problem simply by pressing the sign in button multiple times. This happens on multiple computers and on mobile, and has nothing to do with my internet connection. Everything else works fine. This problem has been bothering me for more than a few months now but it was never more than an annoyance. I just decided to report it here just to help you guys. 

Thanks!

Guest JigglyArms

I use chrome while on PC but I have used microsoft Edge a few times and it had the same problem. 

(Sorry for the late response, I didnt get a notification that you replied, maybe thats another issue lmao)

Guest JigglyArms
On 10/7/2019 at 3:00 PM, S77 said:

Usually this gets sorted by clearing the cache on your browser. Can you give that a try?

Done, will come back with a report the next time I sign in.

Whether it works or not its okay, I wont bother you guys anymore. It really isnt a big deal

58 minutes ago, JigglyArms said:

Done, will come back with a report the next time I sign in.

Whether it works or not its okay, I wont bother you guys anymore. It really isnt a big deal

Actually we appreciate folks kind enough to report issues. Thank you