subtly encouraging my gf (lesbian)

sapphicfeeder

I’ve been dating this cool girl for a few months. She’s 165cm and 72kg, up from 70kg when we started dating. I think she’s put the 2kg on in the last few weeks alone – she’s been eating more junk food recently. It has encouraged me to think that maybe I could subtly encourage her to gain weight.

I’m not going to share pictures of her – to be honest, I already feel like I’m cheating on her just by writing about her on this site. But I really want to share this stuff with people who feel the same as me.

I’ve been into girls gaining weight for as long as I can remember, although I really only understood it as a fetish thing when I stumbled across some deviantart one summer during high school. I’m 22 and this will be my first opportunity to put it into practice. I've been lurking on this site for ages but only just made a profile.

Oh, and for the record, I’m skinny and tall with a good metabolism, and I have no intention of gaining weight myself. This is just going to be about my girlfriend.

Hope you all would be interested in hearing how it goes!

Yeah, there is definitely already a noticeable difference between us which I love! I know that she's a bit insecure that I'm so much slimmer than her - it's easier to compare your body to that of your partner when you're both the same gender. So I need to work on making her believe that I love her curvy body.

The good news is that apparently she thinks the 2kg she has gained recently is just "water weight" or "bloating" and she didn't hesitate to eat half a tub of Ben n Jerry's late last night which is like 600 calories. I'm 90% sure it isn't just bloating because of how it looks, but I didn't correct her - she's happier believing it is.

Now here's a thread I'll follow!  This has the makings for a beautiful couple.

For those of you like me wondering about the measurements, she's 5'5" and 158.7 lbs.  Which sounds like a beautiful sweet spot 😃 What's her body type—where is most of the weight on her body?

If she's anything like my fiancée, she'll probably let you post some pictures as long as you don't show her face.  As long as it can't be tied back to her, then who cares if people are admiring a beautiful body on the internet?

Her weight is a beautiful sweet spot - I was initially attracted to her because she was a little chubby. And then of course I got to know her. I would still love for her to gain 10 kgs (22lbs).

Her weight is mostly in her belly and thighs. Decent butt too. Definitely more pear shaped. Smallish breasts for her size - a B / C cup, but I'm not really a breast person so I don't mind. It makes her belly look bigger in comparison!

She is eating pretty well today (nearly 1pm here) so I'll update at the end of the day too :)

She weighed herself this morning, but wouldn’t tell me what is was because apparently “she’s still holding a lot of water weight so it’s not accurate.” So maybe it could be something like 73kg (160lbs)? Anyway I nodded sympathetically, I couldn’t really think of anything to say. She also mentioned how bloated she is as she squeezed into a pair of my sweatpants this morning and how she can’t wait until the bloating just goes away. Obviously it’s not just bloating – she has gained weight in the last few weeks. I've been keeping a mental tally of her approximate calories today and it's looking good.

She had “healthy” muesli for breakfast. I checked the packaging and it’s really high in sugar, which is pretty common for commercial muesli. Also she poured herself way more than the proper portion size. Easily 500 calories with milk. She got an iced coffee with caramel syrup from the café downstairs around 11am. Heavy on cream and sugar. Probably 300 calories. She had a “healthy” pesto pasta salad for lunch. Heavy on the pasta, pesto, and olive oil, not so much on the salad part! Easily 600 calories. She had a blueberry muffin on the side (300).

She turned down my offer of something to snack on in the afternoon, but then was convinced to order a burger for dinner because she’s been “so good” today – she said she’d only eaten muesli and a salad, apparently forgetting that the salad was mostly pasta and oil, and the coffee and muffin she had. I looked up the nutritional info on the restaurant's website and the burger was over 900 calories which is kind of unbelievable. I also ordered chips, which she didn’t ask for, but she absent-mindedly ate most of them with mayo while watching Netflix (500).

We've just finished dinner, and I was hoping that she would want something sweet after dinner – she almost always wants something sweet late in the night – but I guess she was still trying to be healthy and she refused my offer. Still, I’m estimating that she ate over 3000 calories, so that’s great. She’s usually much more into snacking and dessert, but I guess she wasn’t too happy about whatever her weight was this morning so she was trying to restrain herself. It's still early here though (not yet 7pm) so maybe she'll get hungry later.

What is really great is how big her stomach looks right now – I guess her meals were pretty high in salt, so she looks really bloated. She is wearing a tight white top and she’s slumped on the couch watching Netflix, in a position that really doesn’t make her belly look any smaller. She is also wearing a pair of my sweatpants which hang off of me, but which are stretched tight around her thighs and lower stomach.

I'm worried how she'll react if she gains another kg or two and is forced to acknowledge the fact she has gained weight. I want to make her think that she has sexy curves, but without making her realise just how fat my ideal girl would be. She’s still pretty small relatively.

Yeah, unfortunately she didn't end up having anything sweet after dinner last night but I'm hopeful that once she has deprived her sweet tooth for too long she'll succumb and go way overboard. I should probably stock the pantry with lots of tempting options. We just met up for lunch and I could tell she REALLY wanted a donut from a stand that we passed but she still restrained herself. She just needs to let go and enjoy herself.

So I decided I would bring her three donuts home as a surprise for “us to share” – I took like two bites and she ate the rest. She was kind of tetchy a few hours ago at lunch but is in a much better mood now, contentedly munching on a pack of chips that I also put in front of her. I love to see when she’s relaxed and happy from eating. Right now I’m deciding what to make for dinner. Hopeful that she’ll finish the remaining half of Ben n Jerry’s tonight too.

Also told her how hot her outfit today looks on her – it’s a stretchy sweater that shows every curve – and she seemed more pleased than usual. Guess she was suffering from a bit of insecurity. I want to start hinting that she looks better heavier so that she feels free to eat more. She's still wearing the sweater but took off her jeans when she got home, which gives me a nice view of her lower belly, which has a little bit of a curve going on.

I think we’re just going to have a nice quiet night, cuddle and watch a movie, and I’ll keep putting food in front of her – for us to share, of course 😉 I think the secret is not to ask her if she wants something – rather to just put it in front of her and she’ll happily and absentmindedly help herself. She also seems to forget about food that she eats that isn’t part of a major meal – and thus justifies eating more later.

She didn’t weigh herself today, so no update. Probably hovering around 72-73kg.

End of year exams are coming up very soon, followed soon after by the holiday period. This seems like the best opportunity for her to stress eat, reward herself with food, and enjoy indulging. I’m hopeful that she will gain a few kgs over the next few months, and then in the new year she can maintain a slower, sustainable gain. Hopeful too that she'll accept her weight gain and just enjoy it - she certainly enjoys eating, she's a natural. I don't want to get too ahead of myself though.

2 hours ago, sapphicfeeder said:

So I decided I would bring her three donuts home as a surprise for “us to share” – I took like two bites and she ate the rest. She was kind of tetchy a few hours ago at lunch but is in a much better mood now, contentedly munching on a pack of chips that I also put in front of her. I love to see when she’s relaxed and happy from eating. Right now I’m deciding what to make for dinner. Hopeful that she’ll finish the remaining half of Ben n Jerry’s tonight too.

Also told her how hot her outfit today looks on her – it’s a stretchy sweater that shows every curve – and she seemed more pleased than usual. Guess she was suffering from a bit of insecurity. I want to start hinting that she looks better heavier so that she feels free to eat more. She's still wearing the sweater but took off her jeans when she got home, which gives me a nice view of her lower belly, which has a little bit of a curve going on.

I think we’re just going to have a nice quiet night, cuddle and watch a movie, and I’ll keep putting food in front of her – for us to share, of course 😉 I think the secret is not to ask her if she wants something – rather to just put it in front of her and she’ll happily and absentmindedly help herself. She also seems to forget about food that she eats that isn’t part of a major meal – and thus justifies eating more later.

She didn’t weigh herself today, so no update. Probably hovering around 72-73kg.

End of year exams are coming up very soon, followed soon after by the holiday period. This seems like the best opportunity for her to stress eat, reward herself with food, and enjoy indulging. I’m hopeful that she will gain a few kgs over the next few months, and then in the new year she can maintain a slower, sustainable gain. Hopeful too that she'll accept her weight gain and just enjoy it - she certainly enjoys eating, she's a natural. I don't want to get too ahead of myself though.

Happy couples gain 4 pounds per year, statistically. So, be confident. 🙂

First of all, my compliments on how well you're handling this. From the complimenting to changing eating behavior by making food available at all times; good work.

I want to start hinting that she looks better heavier so that she feels free to eat more.

I've spent the past 2 years changing my wife's eating behavior and the way she relates to weight gain in the same way. She had started eating more again, I enabled that, and at one point when she wanted to diet again I told her I can help but don't want to be the food police, and that's she cuter with "a bit more meat" on her. 

I've reinforced, at the same time, that I love her no matter what, love her heavier (had to assure her there is no limit to that, at one point), and that skinny women are so....not like a woman

Today she weighs 220 lbs (just under 100kg), is used to me touching her fat all over, loves it that I cuddle with her at night holding her big fat belly rolls, and goes between moderation, grazing, and overeating.

Of all the things the incessant amount of compliments over how she looks has helped the most in convincing her.

Her own attitude about being fat hasnt changed. She's not a fan at all. But she likes my reaction and she loves the lifestyle.

I think the secret is not to ask her if she wants something – rather to just put it in front of her and she’ll happily and absentmindedly help herself

In the evening there are always snacks out. Often I have to show her how to eat, so I'll start to eat the chips and then she does too. At that point I lower the amount of chips I take from the bags, then lower the frequency, until she's eating alone.

I should probably stock the pantry with lots of tempting options.

The kitchen pantry and fridge are stocked with everything that is her weakness. Stepping in the kitchen anything she sees is a temptation. There are fruits and veggies etc too but she has to pass the other things first.

And everything she loves or tends to give in to is in the house. If tonight she asks for ice cream I have high calorie ice cream in the house. Lasagna. Cake. Chips. Candy. She never gets a "no, we don't have that" from me.

We've just finished dinner, and I was hoping that she would want something sweet after dinner – she almost always wants something sweet late in the night – but I guess she was still trying to be healthy and she refused my offer. Still, I’m estimating that she ate over 3000 calories, so that’s great.

love calorie counting, especially when I'm working on bulking her up, but don't forget that just 100 calories extra per day (a cookie...a slice of bread) will add 10 lbs in a year :)

What works very nice too with things like dinner are portion distortion and non-consistency. Increase the portions of what adds the most calories to her meal, increase what adds less to yours.  If she's used to a toast in the morning, start making breakfast with 2 toasts. 

For the non-consistency I just found that if we don't eat at regular times her hunger will go up. "I can't do lunch right now, I have to finish this but after we'll..." and she'll get a snack (usually high calorie because her hunger demands it) and later will still eat some. I've also skipped dinner several times because this will make a huge calorie pull in the evening.

I'm worried how she'll react if she gains another kg or two and is forced to acknowledge the fact she has gained weight. I want to make her think that she has sexy curves, but without making her realise just how fat my ideal girl would be. She’s still pretty small relatively.

Just don't go the "fat? Nah, you're not fat!" route. It's a good time to start to open that route, of removing all barriers to weight gain for her. "Yeah I saw, it looks very good on you. I definitely prefer you with more weight on you; sexier, more feminine, you know?"

As for weighing.... It was/is my weak point. I love to know how much she weights. We have a Fitbit Aria scale that I've set up so I have access to her account and can see how much she weighs. But over the past months I've changed to putting the scales out of sight to now just putting them away. It suits me better at the moment when she finds out her increases in larger intervals, which makes losing the weight harder.

I wish you much luck and success with your feeder journey. Pretty sure it is going to put some weight in the scales :)

Yeah, I also really want to know how much she weighs but I have to admit she will probably let herself go more and gain more weight if she doesn't know her exact weight. Thanks for your advice! Also, on calories, 100 calories is definitely within the margin of error as I'm not exactly sure what her maintenance number would be, or exactly how many she eats in any given day - I'm just estimating. So I'd prefer to make sure she has (or what I estimate to be) at least an extra 300 a day. Of course, I would not be complaining if she regularly ate 3000 calories a day!

Anyway, this is just a quick note to say that she ate okay yesterday, at least when I was with her, nothing special. But now it's Saturday mid-morning where we are and I made her pancakes which she ate and has now gone back to bed. She likes to sleep in, and I have no problem with her sleeping off a large breakfast that made her even more lethargic ;)

Sounds like she has a potential for growth, putting food in front of her without asking should work fine. People also tend to worry less about how fat they're getting when they are happy and feel attractive, so as long as you keep letting her know how much she turns you on and try to make her life amazing your relationship should blossom.

Yesterday she finally acknowledged that she'd gained weight - she weighs 73kg (161lbs) or so, she wasn't specific, up from her original 70kg. I'm hopeful that she's rounding down and it's more than 73kg. Our conversation went something like this, with me trying hard to compliment her per everyone's advice:

"I'm like 73kg. I need to lose 3kg."

"To be honest, I think you look better with that extra 3kg."

"Really?"

"Yeah, your curves and particularly your butt look amazing." (To be honest, so far her weight has mainly and noticeably gone to her belly, but I know she thinks her butt is her best feature and she was pleased by that. We were in the bathroom at the time and she checked her butt out in the mirror when I said that haha.)

"Hmm."

"I think you have nothing to worry about, honestly, I think you could carry another 3kg easy."

She laughed at that and made a face that was a bit disgusted. "No way," she said dismissively.

I shrugged. "I think it would look hot. Curvy. Feminine. But anyway. Just look at it as a bit of wriggle room. You don't need to stress too much about maintaining your current weight, because even if you gained a kg or two, you'd still look hot. Just relax."

"Well, okay. I'm still going to watch what I eat a little more though, I don't want to hit 76kg." To be honest, I think that she didn't really want to lose weight. She just was seeking approval from me that I'm still into her at this weight. She was seeking the go-ahead to continue enjoying food, even though she says she doesn't want to gain.

"Okay. You want breakfast?"

So then we had breakfast and I made sure to grab her butt several times. I really want to touch her stomach more, it has been particularly tempting lately, but I don't want to freak her out. Anyway, I saw the conversation as a massive win. She's still not open to the idea of gaining much more weight, she's not very chill about it, but at least 73kg is her new normal. Hopefully after Christmas, 76kg (167.6lbs) could be her new normal. Judging by the way she ate yesterday, it definitely could be. And she seemed more confident. She wore a pair of shorts that showed off her butt all day. They had become a little tight in the stomach too, so I was treated to a view of her belly that was pooching over the waistband.

Also, today she ate breakfast at 8am, and at 9:45am, just now, she helped herself to a massive slice of carrot cake with thick cream cheese icing that I left in the pantry. "I have to write a terrible essay and this helps," she said when she caught me watching her.

I was quick to say, "oh, yeah, you totally deserve it."

I should go get some extra snacks for study fuel!

Also, just another quick update from what just happened: After finishing her cake slice, she warned me: “I might gain a little bit more weight because I’m stressed with exams and I can’t be bothered also stressing over food.” She quickly followed up with: “I’ll lose it afterwards anyway.”

I know she considers it a warning, but I consider it a dream!

And we all know how much harder it is to lose weight than gain for girls like this.

20 hours ago, sapphicfeeder said:

So then we had breakfast and I made sure to grab her butt several times. I really want to touch her stomach more, it has been particularly tempting lately, but I don't want to freak her out. Anyway, I saw the conversation as a massive win. She's still not open to the idea of gaining much more weight, she's not very chill about it, but at least 73kg is her new normal.

She'll likely never be open to the idea or thrilled about it. Unless you have this kink, to call it that, it's just that weight gain is either something bad or it just is. But the way you're handling her removes common barriers, and just smooths the way for her to let things be. Sure, she'll diet, or "diet", every now and then but as you say yourself, it's hard to lose those extra pounds, and it is so easy and so fast to help her gain it back. 

I don't know how you touch her. Mine was used to having her breasts fondled, bit of kissing in the neck, touches elsewhere. I've slowly but surely built that out to letting my hand roam. Run them over her back, her sides, go down over her tummy. Nothing real fondling, real touching. Just getting her used that my hands also go there. Sometimes if I pass over a fatter area I make a bit of a moan sound or another appreciative sound. In 2 years that's built out to me inspecting her fat, squeezing the fat rolls on her back, her sides, cupping her belly with both hands and lifting/weighing it a bit. In my idea you could start habituating her to being touched everywhere instead of a "and there we go!" moment :)

I was quick to say, "oh, yeah, you totally deserve it."

I should go get some extra snacks for study fuel!

Be very kind, yes, and when she studies bring her a plate of this or that. If she's into sugary drinks you might consider that too. The brain registers liquid calories less, most people aren't aware of them, and the sugar high and crash can help her eat a bit more.

Very nice reactions; it's like you've been doing this your whole life :)

On 10/8/2019 at 4:55 PM, sapphicfeeder said:

Yesterday she finally acknowledged that she'd gained weight - she weighs 73kg (161lbs) or so, she wasn't specific, up from her original 70kg.

So 73 kg as of 10/7.  With your “help” plus the upcoming holiday season, she could add another 5-6 kg by 12/31 (12+ lbs)... 78.5 kg by 12/31... 170+ lbs is certainly in reach!!  Best of luck and thanks for sharing, :)  

On 10/8/2019 at 5:26 PM, sapphicfeeder said:

Also, just another quick update from what just happened: After finishing her cake slice, she warned me: “I might gain a little bit more weight because I’m stressed with exams and I can’t be bothered also stressing over food.” She quickly followed up with: “I’ll lose it afterwards anyway.”

I know she considers it a warning, but I consider it a dream!

And we all know how much harder it is to lose weight than gain for girls like this.

If you handle most of the cooking and even plate her meals, the addition of heavy cream can be added into many things... if it “contains: milk” add cream!  

Ha!  I've heard that from my girl several semesters in a row... you tell me if she's lost that "exam weight" 😂

F1E9BB28-8CF2-48B0-ADE6-2820ED3F9E3A.thumb.jpeg.ac90983c8827db6a18fd3b003f8d5f3b.jpeg 943042651_IMG_0302copy.thumb.jpg.deb94dc42817039a97dad464a89717a8.jpg

Guest MX8XV93

“I might gain a little bit more weight because I’m stressed with exams and I can’t be bothered also stressing over food.” She quickly followed up with: “I’ll lose it afterwards anyway."

Out of curiosity, what was your response to this?

Both of us have been pretty stressed with exams right now, so sorry for the lack of updates!

Our reactions to stress are very different though - I forget to eat, whereas she . . . just the opposite. No idea what she weighs, but she has been steadily munching on snacks for the past week or two and eating a lot of takeaways for dinner. She hasn't been weighing herself because she says that if she does it will just add unneeded stress right now. She has been wearing the shorts I mentioned in an earlier post a lot too, because she always gets a positive reaction from me when she does. She thinks I like them because they show off her butt - and there is that - but I particularly like them because they make it really easy for me to compare how much her belly is pooching over the waistband each day.

We had some friends over for dinner one night, and I noticed one of them take a second look at her belly and watch her eat with just the slightest glimmer of judgement on her face. So looks like her weight gain is getting noticeable to others! My girlfriend didn't notice the judgey stare, but as a kind of finger flip at the judgement,  I responded by passing my girlfriend one of the Indian takeaway containers and told her encouragingly to have more, she needs to keep her energy up for exams. The friend looked a little more judgey at that, especially when she helped herself to a big portion of seconds.

She complained about being really full that night after everyone had left. I laughed sympathetically and then told her it was nice to see her enjoying the food. I'm trying to slow ease her into the idea that weight gain and overeating is hot. I've been trying to swing it so that sex happens most often when she's really full. Partly because it turns me on, but also because I'm hopeful that she'll start to associate sexiness with fullness / fatness. 

So yeah. Everything going well. Lots of overeating, and she's barely made any negative comments about her weight gain - though I think she does still intend to address it post-exams, which is coming up soonish. No idea what she weighs, but I'd bet on her having gained in the last week.

On 10/16/2019 at 6:25 PM, JohnnyX said:
On 10/9/2019 at 10:26 AM, sapphicfeeder said:

“I might gain a little bit more weight because I’m stressed with exams and I can’t be bothered also stressing over food.” She quickly followed up with: “I’ll lose it afterwards anyway."

Out of curiosity, what was your response to this?

Can't quite remember, but I think it was something kind of basic and lame because I didn't have a response ready. Something like "oh okay." I know I should have responded with something more like "well you know I think you'd still look great with an extra few kilos" so I'll remember that for next time.

On 10/15/2019 at 9:21 AM, mattkoty said:

So 73 kg as of 10/7.  With your “help” plus the upcoming holiday season, she could add another 5-6 kg by 12/31 (12+ lbs)... 78.5 kg by 12/31... 170+ lbs is certainly in reach!!

I've also made similar calculations! 78kg by Christmas would be a dream but I don't want to get ahead of myself!

I'm so impatient for her to gain even more weight. Current goal is 82kg (180.8lbs) - that will make her officially obese. That's a while off but I think it's possible to achieve next year! Though if she ever calculates her BMI, I wouldn't be surprised if that would trigger a massive dieting attempt. She has always viewed herself as chubby, but in her mind that is firmly separated from being fat, and getting her to accept the latter may be hard.

On 10/10/2019 at 10:33 AM, allgrownup said:

Oh and I meant to ask; how old is your girlfriend?

She is 21.