Candii Kayn

1 hour ago, Gusto said:

She's still within normal BMI until she hits 146 lbs at which point she will enter the "overweight" category.

We know for sure she was 132lbs in 30th september, that was more than a month and a half ago and based on how she currently looks I'd say that's more than a 14lbs difference since then. But again, I don't know how much she was in her october weigh-in (and not asking cause it's between her and her patrons), so if you're certain of that, I'd be inclined to trust you.

But anyway so far it has been an extrordinary gain to witness and I think the end of the year is gonna be very promising!

1 hour ago, dmoney14 said:

Where does she say she’s a size large?

She mentionned on the site that sounds like Frisbee  that this onesie was size medium and that her butt now requires a size large.

8 hours ago, Idk said:

How long are the videos on her **? I'm thinking about paying some, but 100$ is too much, if its like a 12 second video.

25$ a month. She updates frequently about what she eats and other tidbits. One photoset and one 5-10 minut video a week. Also, she has an awesome and cute personality, and points out often how much she appreciates her fans. Totally worth it, man. 

53 minutes ago, Gusto said:

She actually said she skipped size medium and went straight to size large

Oh, English isn't my first language so that would mean the one in the vid is actually a size small? that would have made more sense if that was a gift from last year cause she clearly wasn't a size medium back then. I wonder if anyone will risk to offer her clothes for Christmas this year, cause this would lead to some interesting stories about sizes...

Her latest ** update definitely show the weight is now piling on faster, she looks to have crossed into a new category of chubby right around the time of the work out video.

Her end of October weight was announced, but End of November is hidden behind a higher tier. I think it looks like she’s blown past the 146 lbs overweight marker by now. 

Guest JigglyArms

Apparently she did a "workout fail" vid? Anyone have screencaps?

I've been considering buying her P----- for a while now but I want to be 100% sure its worth it