Candii Kayn

Guest fatlover123456
On 10/3/2019 at 6:19 PM, mickloud said:

More from her pre-reddit gaining journey, from her boyfriend's deviantart: 

spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png

Link please. She also has continued to gain a lot of weight. Post related.

She has the best starting body I've ever seen. Her waist was so tiny before - hourglass curves. And her ass is spectacular - it's the perfect shape. I can't even imagine what it's going to look like with more meat on it 😍 She said she started gaining to get bigger boobs. They were already big to begin with lol. It will be interesting to see how much they grow as she gains.

She posted a really hot clip for Halloween. You can watch it here.

Wow.  @Candii_Kayn, you definitely are starting to rock a little tanker belly!  This is one of the best phases of weight gain - that phase when you can start to grab onto the results of all those extra calories.

I cannot WAIT to see where this is going...

• Curvage Model

For those of you asking about if I will be using Curvage for videos, the answer is yes! When? Well, eventually 😅. The fiancé and I both work an absolute ton so once him and I are in a better situation job wise and scheduling wise, we’ll be shooting clips for Curvage.

42 minutes ago, Candii_Kayn said:

For those of you asking about if I will be using Curvage for videos, the answer is yes! When? Well, eventually 😅. The fiancé and I both work an absolute ton so once him and I are in a better situation job wise and scheduling wise, we’ll be shooting clips for Curvage.

Feel as you want. Don't be pressed. 👍

• 2 weeks later...

I always love this moment when somebody is going from skinny to chubby. It feels like a point of commitment to change and a huge milestone in the journey. 

She's looking so doughy in the most recent pic and you can see the gain in her face now. Can't wait to see the progress here.

4 hours ago, dmoney14 said:

Does anyone know how much she has gained so far?

She started at 106lbs in january and started to gain on purpose in june I think. On september 30th she was 132lbs. She did another weigh in on the 31th october for her followers. I just know she said she wasn't expecting that weight and was thinking of trying to get obese by new years eve.
According her BMI, she'd be considered medically obese at 176lbs so my guess was she was reaching 145lbs and overweight by that time.
Since Halloween she's gained enough to be noticeable so I'd say she's probably around 155-157lbs now. But according her most recent pics she's clearly overweight so 145kbs at least. That would make a total of at least 40lbs gained since january (bu probably more)

47 minutes ago, Hush said:

I just know she said she wasn't expecting that weight and was thinking of trying to get obese by new years eve.  According her BMI, she'd be considered medically obese at 176lbs so my guess was she was reaching 145lbs and overweight by that time.  Since Halloween she's gained enough to be noticeable so I'd say she's probably around 155-157lbs now. But according her most recent pics she's clearly overweight so 145kbs at least. That would make a total of at least 40lbs gained since january (bu probably more)

BMI charts must create loads of eating disorders.  If this girl's on the verge of obesity, by wife must be on the verge of needing a forklift to get around.

Maverick

2 minutes ago, Maverick said:

BMI charts must create loads of eating disorders.  If this girl's on the verge of obesity, by wife must be on the verge of needing a forklift to get around.

Maverick

That's another debate, but yeah clearly this isn't the best tool to measure fatness and its health implication. I just assumed that she meant "medically obese" cause if she meant obese by our standards that would have been completely unrealistic.