Candii Kayn

Guest Jamesd88
4 minutes ago, Candii_Kayn said:

Only once way back in August. I haven’t ever since and I’m very careful that I don’t do as my work doesn’t go to waste

Got you 👍🏽

3 hours ago, Candii_Kayn said:

Tried it 😷 tastes too much like baking soda

Aww that’s too bad. Well, the best results sure are the ones that make YOU feel amazing. I am excited to see you burst out of your clothes during the quarantine. Just don’t stop eating. Keep snacking all day and night. Make sure your calories high, cause you’re gonna balloon! It’s gonna be so hawt! ❤️❤️❤️ 

Wow, when I saw the miniature of this pic in the topic listing I wonder who this fat girl was, I didn't recognize you! You qualify for a BBW now!

On 3/22/2020 at 8:02 PM, Candii_Kayn said:

I’m not taking the appetite stimulants anymore because the side effects were really outweighing the benefits 😔 they really did not make me feel good whatsoever before the hunger part actually hit

I really don't understand the appeal of supplements anyway. It seems to me that just freeing yourself to eat as you feel comfortable would be the way to go.