Candii Kayn

8 hours ago, Candii_Kayn said:

I know it sounds cliche but body positivity is a really important thing in this day and age. Everyone of all genders should be comfortable in their own skin. Fat, thin, average, thick, curvy, slim thick, tall short, muscular, lean, blind, burned, amputee and everything else. People should be celebrated for who they are rather than “what they should be.” At heart, I’m a feedee because I enjoy gaining weight and eating, feeling myself getting bigger. It’s erotic and it’s extremely enjoyable with my fiancé. By that same token, I’m not going to call out another girl on here or F.e.** or whatever because she’s “too skinny” which makes her “a fake feedee.” I started off skinny, I’ve been called fake more times then I can count in this community, but I’m still here. “Fake” is defined within the intention of the acts...not how one looks. I’ve had people ask me “how can I be like you?” “I want to gain like you!” “You’re an inspiration!” While all of this is flattering and humbling...you will never be like me. By the same token, I will never be like them. No one will ever be great at being me like I am, just like I will never be as great as being...I don’t know...BloatedBarbie. Only she can be great at being her, if I tried...I would only be average at being her. Body positivity goes beyond just the physical form of a human being. I want to pave the way for self acceptance within this community and just life in general. I want to be a pioneer for people to love themselves despite what others think of them. One’s self worth is not based upon how many likes on social media one gets, how much weight one gains in a year, how many cars one has. It’s based upon who you are as a person, the selflessness of your intentions, and the contributions you make towards the world as a whole. That’s what I want to be a pioneer for. If I just so happen to inspire other models to eat more and put on a few extra (dozen) pounds, then so be it!

Well said! The really emotionally manipulative undertone I see in so many reactions on this site to users who are slow in gaining weight or come back after having lost weight continues to be endlessly disappointing to me. Many of those women who become content creators on this site struggling with prior insecurity and body image issues are rejected by some very selfishly indulgent fetishists in the exact same way that curvier women find themselves rejected online and socially by societal status quo's ridiculous standards, this is especially disgusting to me when women who've gotten strong frank advice by their doctors or who've gotten sick are met with forms of disappointment or attempts to discredit the decisions they've clearly made out of concern for their own health and well-being by this community. That being said, I find your message celebrating independent confidence and a universal body appreciation to be very positive and hopefully resonant here! 

43 minutes ago, Monty Hall said:

Does Candii_Kayn still model on this site?   The gaining updates are amazing as is...just wondering if she still posts content.   

No she doesn't model on here. She models on the other gaining site, curvage 2. But fr though man, I think that you should look at her profile or her earlier posts.

7 hours ago, Frost_Nate said:

No she doesn't model on here. She models on the other gaining site, curvage 2. But fr though man, I think that you should look at her profile or her earlier posts.

I did.  Great stuff.  Just wasn't sure of the current status.  thx.

Candii...thx for the great work.  All good!

Are you comforts with your physical changes? I asked a girlfriend a long time ago to gain and she was completely turned off by the entire experience. No longer dating obviously. Hence my issues with my own sexual proclivities and my following your journey 

Guest markb

Vavoom!Blimping outwards rapidly.I can already imagin walking around with your waist and thigh blubber wobbling.Keep up the good eating.Wait for that booty grow just as big 😍

9 hours ago, Candii_Kayn said:

La dernière fois que j'ai mesuré mes fesses, c'est comme 44 pouces? Je dois acheter un nouveau pantalon de travail, je dois porter des chemises suffisamment longues pour cacher que je ne peux pas les boutonner

You are so beautiful, I hope you will continue to gain weight and grow more and more. And to know what is the weight you want to reach?

16 hours ago, Candii_Kayn said:

Last I measured my butt it’s like 44”? I need to buy new work pants, I have to wear shirts that are long enough to hide that I can’t button them

@Candii_Kayn woah, that’s big! What do you think it was before you started actively gaining? Your lower half is taking the brunt of this gain 🤤