Candii Kayn

Guest Stratosphere2.0

I hope she comes on here! This girl is extremely pretty, has a cute personality, and says he hottest things too! 

Guest crassushermes
55 minutes ago, Reezy23 said:

She’s hot, but I’m not sure I buy that she’s actually trying to gain. I’m not seeing much difference since she started. Hope I’m wrong.

She’s only been around for a few months. It can take a LONG time to seriously gain, especially when starting out thin. And even she doesn’t gain quickly, as long as she isn’t misrepresenting what she’s doing who really cares?

She’s excited and active and appears to be genuinely into gaining. Let’s be happy for that - there’s no need to call her out because some might think she’s not doing enough.

2 hours ago, crassushermes said:

She’s only been around for a few months. It can take a LONG time to seriously gain, especially when starting out thin. And even she doesn’t gain quickly, as long as she isn’t misrepresenting what she’s doing who really cares?

She’s excited and active and appears to be genuinely into gaining. Let’s be happy for that - there’s no need to call her out because some might think she’s not doing enough.

I didn’t mean it like that. I have a feeling she is misrepresenting and exploiting the fetish. She’s done breast expansion videos in the past which makes me skeptical. Idk just seems a bit too good to be true. Perhaps I’m just a pessimist lol.

3 minutes ago, Reezy23 said:

I didn’t mean it like that. I have a feeling she is misrepresenting and exploiting the fetish. She’s done breast expansion videos in the past which makes me skeptical. Idk just seems a bit too good to be true. Perhaps I’m just a pessimist lol.

You hit the nail on the head there man, nothing to lose by being optimistic about this

I remember when Goddess Shar started on the scene, I was EXTREMELY skeptical of how long she'd be gaining, or how much.  I was gladly proven so, so, SO wrong. 

I will fully appreciate as much time and as much weight as Candii wants to share.

Guest fatizlovefatizlife
On 10/23/2019 at 12:21 PM, Reezy23 said:

She’s hot, but I’m not sure I buy that she’s actually trying to gain. I’m not seeing much difference since she started. Hope I’m wrong.

I feel like it's common for girls who start off very skinny and conventionally hot take awhile for it to show that they're really gaining and then out of nowhere they start gaining very rapidly and I think she just hasn't hit that point yet but it's going to be here very soon. I've seen it happen to a couple girls on here who I can't think of at the moment besides Goddess Shar. I remember when Shar first started I was beginning to get skeptical too then one day I saw a picture of her and all doubts left my mind and every time i saw her after that point she was noticeably bigger (although I do feel Shar has slowed down, if not stopped gaining recently, hopefully I'll be proved wrong of that soon, too)