Candii Kayn

• maybejames changed the title to Candii Kayn
  • 4 months later...
1 hour ago, Candii_Kayn said:

I haven’t gone back yet. I haven’t gotten any updates in like two weeks but they’re going to be shocked at how much I’ve grown over quarantine 🐷

Just started a "Comebacks to fat-shamers" thread. There isn't much there now, but it might give you some ideas in case you want to prepare yourself! And hopefully there will be more contributions. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Candii_Kayn said:

@jokesjj he’s actually keeping me grounded in reality a little bit (along with being a hypochondriac 😅). He’s stopping me at 250 as my largest I’ll ever get but part of me is curious how I’d look just a little bit heavier than 250

What if you get to 250 and don't want to stop?

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Candii_Kayn said:

When 90% of a model’s fan base stays quiet while the 10% are vulgar, rude, selfish, or overall just unpleasant…that can (and will!) drive models away. Kindness and support in the face of negativity will make it more likely that I (and so many other models) would stay in the community and keep making content.

Okay, I won't stay quiet: I'd love it if you shared more content, but it's your life and your body. I fully support you doing what's right for you. Don't worry about me, I'll be okay!

• 1 year later...