Candii Kayn

• Curvage Model
4 minutes ago, zogul said:

remember those are horizontally stretch probably while manipulating the positioning of the video in the frame, the aspect ratio was lost to let the title in.
@Candii_Kayn can you confirm?

The webcam I use for my T.witch streams does in fact stretch slightly horizontal. Everything else is a different camera (iPhone/Professional Camera) so it’s more accurate!

1 minute ago, Candii_Kayn said:

The webcam I use for my T.witch streams does in fact stretch slightly horizontal. Everything else is a different camera (iPhone/Professional Camera) so it’s more accurate!

A good idea could be to have the ratio to stretch it back, if it's unknown  a good way is to take with it a picture of a perfect square front to the camera (if it's tilted the measurement is false).
Only if you want to and have the time for.

She’s a 10 at any size, no pressure on her to do anything, so long as she’s happy we should just be happy to be along for the ride lmao. I think this whole “she should get bigger” thing is what contributed to when she quit, same with loads of other gainers. At the end of the day it’s nothing to do with us, and I know that community pressure on an individual to continually get bigger is toxic, just impossible to maintain long term and will just lead to the person quitting. My two cents, but you know what they say about opinions