Candii Kayn

Guest PoachedParsley
11 hours ago, Candii_Kayn said:

70 👩🏻‍⚖️

You’re an icon of this community and no matter what you choose to do or not do, you’ll find support here. You’re amazing! 

On 1/24/2022 at 1:34 AM, ForTheLoveOfThickWomen said:

I’m sure we’d all love for her to immediately jump back on the gain train and create content, but she has to work these decisions out. It’s best to just be supportive of her. 

We gotta stay thankful to have a little interaction with her! She doesn’t have to get fat to be one of the greats.

Bro this is why this thread is so cringe. You are arguing about nothing. The dude who wrote the original comment obviously doesn't speak English as his first language and is pretty much just trying to say to Candii "you're hot". She isn't a moron, I'm sure she cracked the code that the dude acting like a kid on Christmas getting all excited hearing she put on a few lbs didn't mean to offend.

I get that it's not okay when people say things like "that person's nose is too big what an uggo" with zero regard for the fact that it's another human being with their own insecurities and flaws reading the comment, but that isn't happening in this thread...you can chill.

It's like you are all on high alert for some asshole you can shit on to prove to Candii that you heard her message and are her shining white knight...but nobody is actually being an asshole to Candii on this thread because we all like her and so you just direct all your righteousness at some random dude because his English isn't great.

Let's just all chill and appreciate that a hot chick who happens to look fantastic when she gains weight likes to post here.

Guest Chub lover
8 minutes ago, shagga18 said:

Bro this is why this thread is so cringe. You are arguing about nothing. The dude who wrote the original comment obviously doesn't speak English as his first language and is pretty much just trying to say to Candii "you're hot". She isn't a moron, I'm sure she cracked the code that the dude acting like a kid on Christmas getting all excited hearing she put on a few lbs didn't mean to offend.

I get that it's not okay when people say things like "that person's nose is too big what an uggo" with zero regard for the fact that it's another human being with their own insecurities and flaws reading the comment, but that isn't happening in this thread...you can chill.

It's like you are all on high alert for some asshole you can shit on to prove to Candii that you heard her message and are her shining white knight...but nobody is actually being an asshole to Candii on this thread because we all like her and so you just direct all your righteousness at some random dude because his English isn't great.

Let's just all chill and appreciate that a hot chick who happens to look fantastic when she gains weight likes to post here.

I can understand your viewpoint and why you would be jaded on the internet, but I definitely don't think we should have a problem with people being too careful about being nice. and while no necessarily things have been really good on this thread for a while I would imagine people are on pretty high alert after the whole gaining goth GF thing if you haven't seen what that's about you should check it out because that was really fucking rough. Also I agree she's really fucking hot

Guest ForTheLoveOfThickWomen
6 hours ago, shagga18 said:

Agreed. I think you’re way more upset than I ever was. I’m not even really arguing anything. I’m just saying it’s good to be grateful for the interaction we do have because no one owes us anything. I’m sharing with you my opinion about holding a productive mindset, and that’s really it. 

At the end of the day, we’re all saying she’s hot. We all understand that.

Take a chill. I think you misread my tone as well.

Guest Lorenzovm1998

GOAT. What a woman. 

Homina, homina, etcetera.

Any chance she's got a twin looking to marry? Asking for a friend...

Guest grateful

Beautiful at any weight and generous to continue to post!  😍

Thank you for your sharing and congrats on marriage!!

Always sending the best!!!

😁

2 hours ago, Candii_Kayn said:

Honestly we’re just taking at the pace it happens….but it does help that A) he’s a VERY good cook and B.) I have time to do nothing BUT eat and lounge around 🐷❤️

🍟🍟🍟🥧🍪🍠🥪🧁🌭🍕🍕🌭🍟🍟🥓🥓🥐🥐🍫🍫🍗🍝🍝🍩🍩🎂🎂🍔🍔🍔🍔🍟🍕🍕🍟🌭🌭🍰🍰🍰🍰😍🐷

13 hours ago, Candii_Kayn said:

Honestly we’re just taking at the pace it happens….but it does help that A) he’s a VERY good cook and B.) I have time to do nothing BUT eat and lounge around 🐷❤️

continue to gain weight that you are more and more adorable fat😮💨