Candii Kayn

Guest ForTheLoveOfThickWomen
36 minutes ago, Bohboh said:

man, I'm not forcing her, it's my opinion, the fatter the more she is, of course it all depends on her but I hope she chooses to get bigger

I’m sure we’d all love for her to immediately jump back on the gain train and create content, but she has to work these decisions out. It’s best to just be supportive of her. 

We gotta stay thankful to have a little interaction with her! She doesn’t have to get fat to be one of the greats.  

Man, I’ll always be grateful for those days I got to pop during a candii Kayn video. My left eye never straightened out- it’s still crossed. I choose to be grateful for all of it. 

5 hours ago, Bohboh said:

man, I'm not forcing her, it's my opinion, the fatter the more she is, of course it all depends on her but I hope she chooses to get bigger

It's an issue of presentation rather than anything. You might have written it thinking you were talking about your hopes - but it was written as a demand. If that's not what you wanted then good, but it wouldn't be difficult to rephrase things in a way that both outlines your appreciation of her figure, whilst also respecting that choices about her body are hers alone. 

Again, just about rewording things! 

15 hours ago, Candii_Kayn said:

I just thought you should all know that my pajamas are noticeably tighter than they were a week ago 😅

Do you find that you're eating more and enjoying it all now that you're married?  I always appreciate your posts.  They're very witty and creative.  I hope you come back.  Sorry that I didn't speak up.  You're very beautiful and it seems like you become more and more beautiful with every post.

1 hour ago, AeonWard said:

HiCandii Kayn

Im a british soldier being sent to Ukraine dont know how long im going to be there just was hoping you could post a recent pic before i go thanks Ian

HiCandii Kayn

Please hold off on posting any pics for a few days in order to annoy this dude.

Thank you!

Guest Bondingoverfood
3 hours ago, Candii_Kayn said:

15? Or 50 🐷?

When those 15lb splurges start to stack thats when you know the wedding weight is settling in haha congrats Candii cant wait to hear all about it when things slow down a bit for you :)

is @Candii_Kayn actually back? Of course I respect any decision she makes, But how great it has been recently hearing from her. If you are back Candii, just know that we are supportive of you. There can be disgusting people in the wg community, but more significantly most of your followers genuinely love the content you make and the kind & lovely person you are