Candii Kayn

i get it... no one should be silent but there will always be that bad apple among us and that is probably impossible to stop before hand so, i understand where is she coming from but the solution to that may be to ask other models how do they deal with that stuff because being realistic it will probably continue to happen in some way or another even do is 99% are decent guys wanting her to come and gain a lot more and nice and all 

Guest Chub lover
1 hour ago, shagga18 said:

Honestly? Because it's the internet and the people spewing vile shit and trolling don't give any fucks. 

I've told people before that they are being ridiculous. I don't understand why people fall into this delusion that the model they are wanking it to owes them something, and I definitely don't envy the task of dealing with the endless barrage of social ineptitude, but what can we really do?

If I respond to some troll who is shit talking a picture of a girl on reddit or something it's not like they're going to stop. These people crave the attention that comes from engaging and you could white knight with the hunger of 1,000 cheetahs and it would only make them stronger.

At the end of the day you have a pretty large following and will inevitably have trolls and creeps that harass you and cross the line.

I don't blame you for 1 second if you want to just go live your life in peace and just not open yourself up to dealing with any of the bullshit in the first place. All I'm saying is, I wouldn't put much stock in a white knight army vs. the troll horde. That just sounds like a disaster, but hey, I hope I'm wrong.

I think it's all about being more positive not trying to completely remove the negative, of course there's always going to be assholes but if everybody takes the attitude of well if there's going to be asshole I might as well not try then nobody's going to be nice in the first place I think it's just a great step to take forward that if one person does it then another person does it and hopefully people will inspire everybody to be nice over time real change can't be made by making like a single post about being nice or one person being overly protective I get that but if we want to see this become something better than it is something that you don't have to hide it has to be a systemic change. everything has to happen one step at a time and sometimes that's just one person being nicer in general so if even one person's nicer that's all the results I need to see at least one day at a time❤️

Guest Chub lover

that does bring up a very valid point though that I don't think the change that needs to be happening is attacking the problematic members but instead supporting who they're attacking you know. if somebody punches you in the face it might feel a little nice to have somebody go beat up that person but it feels a lot better to have somebody try and catch you first

13 hours ago, Candii_Kayn said:

But why does it have to be silent? Why can’t someone say something when they see something that isn’t right?

If your support is silent, no one can hear it.

My support wasn't silent because you read it 😉, but I get your point.

12 hours ago, mike5507 said:

There are a lot of good reasons to be silent. Good intentions get you in big trouble often times. 

For example - Try have a well meaning discussion about topics in our government that actually effect us. There is little hope that facts will matter and sanity will be sought after. People have gone crazy and you have to be careful about expressing yourself to anybody. 

I've wanted to talk about balancing muscle with fat, because gaining is hard on the body and you cannot just keep putting on fat, eventually it gets gross and un healthy. Healthy enjoyment of fat fetishes is tricky and should be talked about, but people are so crazy, that it does not seem worth the trouble to even try.

There are times in life to pick and choose your fights. If the fight you pick is controversial or a topic that you know many people are opinionated about, then you can't get butt hurt when people disagree with you. Much like you do, they have an opinion on the matter and will voice their opinion if the cause matters to them.

Simply put, in a community where the vast majority of people are on the side of the models and genuine people in the community, then just say something when you see people behaving in a manner that is derogatory or rude to others.

On 1/2/2022 at 12:06 PM, Candii_Kayn said:

Gaining, yes? Making content, I don’t know.

Wow I can’t believe you replied to me😭 I’m fanned out. So happy to hear that you’ll continue gaining even if we won’t know about it. Guess we’ll just have to guess if you look any bigger on your streams and I’m so excited for that. Do you know what you’re going to do next though? your platform has grown you could definitely get some advertisements going on your Instagram 

Why don’t we all just heed her words rather than debate against it? Standing up against trolls who just seek to cause trouble will likely never fully eradicate them, but it will surely decrease the number of them. Right now some of them never think twice before bashing someone from the comfort of behind their screen. If there are consequences for their actions, they may hold their tongue. And even if they don’t, if an overwhelming amount of people show their support in spite of those people, reassurance like that can be huge. So I say, rather than saying it’s useless, why don’t we band together to help support them. It’s simple kindergarten caliber lessons, treat others how you wish to be treated and stand up for those who can’t always for themselves. This community will be much better and healthier (lol) for it. Not to sound too cheesy, but ask not what your models can do for you, ask what you can do for your models.

On 1/4/2022 at 4:42 AM, Geradin said:

I remember LMBB went through the same thing. I felt so bad for her. From people saying her content was shit to ridiculous claims that she was scamming her patrons. It was one of the worst cases I have I have ever seen. There were some that would speak up but most were silent. The men of this generation are so entitled. They act like a woman has to give them attention and if they don’t they are all of a sudden a stuck up bitch. This is why I am a feminist as a male. These men disgust me. Working in a warehouse I have seen how women are treated in a male dominated industry. It makes me depressed. I don’t want to be part of the problem I want to be part of the solution.

Having worked in a go-go bar many years ago, I can only say one thing - don't underestimate the capacity of women as well as men to be entitled asses. Gender is irrelevant. Men were clearly the majority of customers, but that didn't stop female patrons acting just as grabby and rude.

It'd be a lot better if people in general showed a little respect for others.

On 1/4/2022 at 2:56 AM, Candii_Kayn said:

To people asking what they could do to make it more likely that I come back and make content: **This**. This is the biggest thing fans in this community can do. When 90% of a model’s fan base stays quiet while the 10% are vulgar, rude, selfish, or overall just unpleasant…that can (and will!) drive models away. Kindness and support in the face of negativity will make it more likely that I (and so many other models) would stay in the community and keep making content.

This is an issue far beyond just Candii Kayn. 

Folks forget that models are people too.

Just because we stuff ourselves to the point of making ourselves fatter does not make any model or creator on here any less of a person…but people seem to forget that sometimes.

Can I make one suggestion, please?

Seeing that you're already gaining for personal reasons, consider filming or photographing some content on the side. Not necessarily for publishing - it could just be an erotic memory book for the two of you. But if you do end up deciding to produce content for the public, you'll have a solid backlog of content that you could consider releasing. It's moments that can't (or at least probably wouldn't want to) be re-done, so it would be something to keep in mind if you are giving it any thought in the future

Or, you know, just a neat personal marital aid :D

I'm just happy to see you around again!

@Candii_Kayn if you like it so much go back to gain weight on your own, within a few months you put on 50/60 ibs and then show them off as you always have because you are the best, then if you want us to be part of your earning journey like community we would be here to support you, in the meantime put on a few kilos I recommend ahhahaha🧡💛

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Candii_Kayn said:

I just thought you should all know that my pajamas are noticeably tighter than they were a week ago 😅

Maybe it has something to do with the ammount of food you’re eating lately…👀you’re litteraly doing nothing but stuffing yourself all day like a good lil pig🐷sooo of course your pajamas are getting tighter, like all your clothes😉

Guest ForTheLoveOfThickWomen

I’m just super stoked that one of the world’s greatest models is sharing in the discourse again. 

Even if you don’t make content, I’m ecstatic to hear from you and your constraining PJs.