Candii Kayn

4 hours ago, Candii_Kayn said:

When 90% of a model’s fan base stays quiet while the 10% are vulgar, rude, selfish, or overall just unpleasant…that can (and will!) drive models away. Kindness and support in the face of negativity will make it more likely that I (and so many other models) would stay in the community and keep making content.

Okay, I won't stay quiet: I'd love it if you shared more content, but it's your life and your body. I fully support you doing what's right for you. Don't worry about me, I'll be okay!

Guest Bellyfan2020

No matter what choice you make, you should always make it based on how you feel. Don’t ever steer for the gallery, cause it should be the other way around. Hope your wedding and honey moon went great and that you’re doing great overall. We miss you, Candii, but we should still respect your boundaries and your wishes

6 hours ago, Candii_Kayn said:

To people asking what they could do to make it more likely that I come back and make content: **This**. This is the biggest thing fans in this community can do. When 90% of a model’s fan base stays quiet while the 10% are vulgar, rude, selfish, or overall just unpleasant…that can (and will!) drive models away. Kindness and support in the face of negativity will make it more likely that I (and so many other models) would stay in the community and keep making content.

This is an issue far beyond just Candii Kayn. 

Folks forget that models are people too.

Just because we stuff ourselves to the point of making ourselves fatter does not make any model or creator on here any less of a person…but people seem to forget that sometimes.

I'm glad you shared this, I think we as a community will do more to defend models who are being attacked now.

You’re an amazing, beautiful person. I’ve honestly been enjoying your twitch streams as well and just watching you be you. You shouldn’t feel any pressure to do something you aren’t comfortable with and sharing your journey with us is something you obviously aspire and enjoy doing. It should be in your way, on your time, and at your disposal. I think.. or I hope people will start to realize this. Much love!

She's absolutely right. And the other poster was completely right about LMBB. I remember one idiot constantly going off in the comments of her **. I saw at least 2 people who'd tell him to fuck off and that he can just unsubscribe if he's that unsatisfied but he'd just call us all simps and keep going. 

Candii - I am a long time supporter and even longer time member of this community. What you have said has merit. Many of us stay silent while others continue to harass others in this community, always forgetting that they are interacting with an actual person. I myself am guilty of this, staying silent while others harass. I will do better and I hope others will from now on too. 

Thank you for what you said you are truly a staple of this community 

@Candii_Kayn First off, you are amazing. Congratulations to you and your partner on the wedding! I think I speak for all of us in this community that we feel incredibly lucky that you chose to share part of your life with us. You've inspired me to share - something that I have been hesitant to do. I hope you continue to be present here in any capacity - whether that be creating content or offering your experience to this community. You have definitely been an inspiration to me (as someone who has struggled to be communicative about this fetish with their partner). Thank you for being here!

There are a lot of good reasons to be silent. Good intentions get you in big trouble often times. 

For example - Try have a well meaning discussion about topics in our government that actually effect us. There is little hope that facts will matter and sanity will be sought after. People have gone crazy and you have to be careful about expressing yourself to anybody. 

I've wanted to talk about balancing muscle with fat, because gaining is hard on the body and you cannot just keep putting on fat, eventually it gets gross and un healthy. Healthy enjoyment of fat fetishes is tricky and should be talked about, but people are so crazy, that it does not seem worth the trouble to even try.

People love to say things on the internet that they would never get away with IRL. While there will always be those that degrade and attack because they are anonymous behind a keyboard, the vast majority should be positive and supportive for the same reason, because there is a clear majority that love content creators and their work. We should do better as a community to offer positive and supportive responses/messages to those we want to stick around. 

1 hour ago, Borghen said:

We're talking about internet forums with anonymous accounts.

That does not really matter in this context. If you put an opinion out there, and people bash it for no good reasons... Then this will train you to keep you're mouth shut, whether or not your identity is known or not. 

It's really only fun to communicate with others when people treat you in at least somewhat reasonable manner. If people act like cult like thinking ass holes, then why would engaging in real conversation be worthwhile to do.

Guest Chub lover

This really had been a wake up call it's a great time to make a change. It's been a self fulfilling prophecy people act ashamed and hide there involvement in the community which breeds toxic feelings and people do toxic things with anonymity and that in turn leads more people to feel ashamed about enjoying this community. Acceptance of the fat appreciator community has to start from within

Guest Chub lover
7 minutes ago, mike5507 said:

That does not really matter in this context. If you put an opinion out there, and people bash it for no good reasons... Then this will train you to keep you're mouth shut, whether or not your identity is known or not. 

It's really only fun to communicate with others when people treat you in at least somewhat reasonable manner. If people act like cult like thinking ass holes, then why would engaging in real conversation be worthwhile to do.

I think all of us can at least agree that everything will be better if we are all nicer and more excepting❤️

2 hours ago, mike5507 said:

I've wanted to talk about balancing muscle with fat, because gaining is hard on the body and you cannot just keep putting on fat, eventually it gets gross and un healthy. Healthy enjoyment of fat fetishes is tricky and should be talked about, but people are so crazy, that it does not seem worth the trouble to even try.

I for one would like to hear more of what you have to say about this, maybe make a topic on the discussion forums?

3 hours ago, Candii_Kayn said:

But why does it have to be silent? Why can’t someone say something when they see something that isn’t right?

Honestly? Because it's the internet and the people spewing vile shit and trolling don't give any fucks. 

I've told people before that they are being ridiculous. I don't understand why people fall into this delusion that the model they are wanking it to owes them something, and I definitely don't envy the task of dealing with the endless barrage of social ineptitude, but what can we really do?

If I respond to some troll who is shit talking a picture of a girl on reddit or something it's not like they're going to stop. These people crave the attention that comes from engaging and you could white knight with the hunger of 1,000 cheetahs and it would only make them stronger.

At the end of the day you have a pretty large following and will inevitably have trolls and creeps that harass you and cross the line.

I don't blame you for 1 second if you want to just go live your life in peace and just not open yourself up to dealing with any of the bullshit in the first place. All I'm saying is, I wouldn't put much stock in a white knight army vs. the troll horde. That just sounds like a disaster, but hey, I hope I'm wrong.