Candii Kayn

41 minutes ago, Candii_Kayn said:

Gaining, yes? Making content, I don’t know.

I'm glad to hear that your continuing but of course no matter what anyone says the choice whether you share it or not is completely up to you nobody can force Your body your choice either way you choose you have a supporter!

1 hour ago, Candii_Kayn said:

Gaining, yes? Making content, I don’t know.

Just knowing your continuing makes me happy! Tho it would be a lie to say i dont want to see more content from ya

Whatever happens just hope your living a healthy good life 👍

Guest Chub lover

While I think it's important to take a step back as a community and let her make the decision on her own, I think the most important thing we can do now is step up for our models. When I see someone being rude our attacking a model on Reddit I almost only see the model sticking up for themselves. This includes when people are just being pushing.

Guest Chub lover
On 1/1/2022 at 7:27 AM, jaypalfa said:

Honestly, I’d be perfectly happy with her just being more active on curvage again! She was always just fun to chat with! She has such a magnetic personality!

Any additional weight gain would be a bonus!

She really do be out here having the best personality tho.

53 minutes ago, Candii_Kayn said:

To people asking what they could do to make it more likely that I come back and make content: **This**. This is the biggest thing fans in this community can do. When 90% of a model’s fan base stays quiet while the 10% are vulgar, rude, selfish, or overall just unpleasant…that can (and will!) drive models away. Kindness and support in the face of negativity will make it more likely that I (and so many other models) would stay in the community and keep making content.

This is an issue far beyond just Candii Kayn. 

Folks forget that models are people too.

Just because we stuff ourselves to the point of making ourselves fatter does not make any model or creator on here any less of a person…but people seem to forget that sometimes.

Let’s protect our models!

1 hour ago, Candii_Kayn said:

To people asking what they could do to make it more likely that I come back and make content: **This**. This is the biggest thing fans in this community can do. When 90% of a model’s fan base stays quiet while the 10% are vulgar, rude, selfish, or overall just unpleasant…that can (and will!) drive models away. Kindness and support in the face of negativity will make it more likely that I (and so many other models) would stay in the community and keep making content.

Just because we stuff ourselves to the point of making ourselves fatter does not make any model or creator on here any less of a person…but people seem to forget that sometimes.

💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

Candii, hope you come back... but only if it's fun for you and you are into it!  I don't know how any model deals with the inevitable neediness of their fans, even the good hearted and polite ones must be annoying sometimes.😄

I remember LMBB went through the same thing. I felt so bad for her. From people saying her content was shit to ridiculous claims that she was scamming her patrons. It was one of the worst cases I have I have ever seen. There were some that would speak up but most were silent. The men of this generation are so entitled. They act like a woman has to give them attention and if they don’t they are all of a sudden a stuck up bitch. This is why I am a feminist as a male. These men disgust me. Working in a warehouse I have seen how women are treated in a male dominated industry. It makes me depressed. I don’t want to be part of the problem I want to be part of the solution.

18 minutes ago, Geradin said:

I remember LMBB went through the same thing. I felt so bad for her. From people saying her content was shit to ridiculous claims that she was scamming her patrons. It was one of the worst cases I have I have ever seen. There were some that would speak up but most were silent. The men of this generation are so entitled. They act like a woman has to give them attention and if they don’t they are all of a sudden a stuck up bitch. This is why I am a feminist as a male. These men disgust me. Working in a warehouse I have seen how women are treated in a male dominated industry. It makes me depressed. I don’t want to be part of the problem I want to be part of the solution.

exactly. even now lmbb still gets hate and it’s so unfair to these people. those people are what ruin this community

3 hours ago, Candii_Kayn said:

When all is said and done, I think we can all agree that we just want you to be happy.