Candii Kayn

2 hours ago, Sommelier said:

She’s a phenomenal beauty no matter what size she is. If she’s losing weight, great. If she decides to regain it eventually, also great. (Get to experience the gain all over again in that case 😍)

I would love to see her lose it and gain it back. I missed out on most of her slim gaining phases. 

16 hours ago, Candii_Kayn said:

Am I still gaining weight? Not right now, but that doesn’t mean I won’t in the future 😜

Just want to say for the record that you don’t have to be actively gaining to be part of this community!

You have been missed and many of us just enjoy hearing from you at all! You do you, Candii.

13 hours ago, TheIronGut said:

I would love to see her lose it and gain it back. I missed out on most of her slim gaining phases. 

I'd love to see that documented as well if she did it. Seeing weight loss videos followed by weight gain videos isn't something I think I've ever seen.

Of course it's all up to what she wants though! It's cool to see her post at all.

• 2 weeks later...

Candii -- Your wedding in just several days will be a fantastic experience for you.  I wish to stick my neck out and take the liberty to speak for this community. ---

Congratulations, and all the best for you and soon-to-be husband.  May you both find forever happiness together in your future endeavors and experiences.

You have already given this community much to enjoy over the past three years, but a portion of your recent profile comment on f3** has renewed much excitement for what may be in store for the future.   " ... Yes, I am gaining again after my wedding. No, I do not know when/if I will return as a content creator.  ...".

Please (if that gives you comfort & happiness) and PLEASE do find the desire to share your journey with us.