Candii Kayn

• Moderators

that escalated quickly will ferrell GIF

I just hid the posts from the last hours to cool things down. In case you are wondering what the fuck happened:

image.thumb.png.80ec3211c8350cb47d034be7d3feb346.png

@Candii_Kayn needs a hiatus and that's what she gets.

You may want to discuss about what happened, but here's a friendly reminder to behave like the decent human beings that you are.

Always remember that this thread is not about you, your hurt feelings, your massive ego or your dick, this thread is about Candii, so stick to the point without being disrespectful.

• Moderators

Just for clarification:

Candii didn't explain the reasons that lead to her leaving. We're not holding back information, nor do we shut Candii up in a box to prevent her from interacting with her disappointed and frustrated followers. Since the models aren't employees of Curvage, we can't force them to do things they don't want to, there's no contract of that kind that could be enforced.

The only further info that we have is from Candii's site on a social payment service. We reached out to her asking if she wanted to post something similar here, but she never responded.

Sorry Anchorman GIF by reactionseditor

1896113626_ScreenShot2021-03-08at11_21_23PM.png.f8dda0feaa07f1e8d13e0c1f8895fcf9.png

• Avataг unlocked and locked this topic
  • 2 months later...
Guest MagicalKitsune

10 hours ago, thefeedernextdoor said:

Good for her, glad to see she's doing well! The gaining thing wasn't for her and that's cool :)

She still claims body positivity so I imagines they intend to stay around their current weight or just live however they want to live without caring. She posts on insta. The body positivity community is a little less toxic than cough reddit, 4chan, ** discord.

I saw her make posts somewhere where she said she is staying the same weight till the wedding, which means she isn't losing, then after the wedding might start gaining again but doesn't think she will go back to the fetish community. Even if she doesn't, having a streamer who gets fatter every stream would be fun to watch so I hope she sticks with the streaming after the wedding.

On 6/11/2021 at 10:54 AM, extra_m13 said:

she was fantastic, it was a very hot gain, but you could tell it was not really flowing I mean she is not really meant to be chubby or even fat. but it was a beautiful gain nevertheless and I thank her for sharing.

I wouldn't agree with that - the extra weight looked great on her and suited her frame well - it was all balanced and didn't look like just a slim chick had put on too much weight.  She was all in proportion and it looked natural.  And yes I know I spelt "Candii" wrong.

kandii kayn The Incredible Upview.jpg

Kandi Kayne 1.jpg

• Avataг unlocked this topic
  • 4 weeks later...