Candii Kayn

Guest DiveBarBoy
On 12/4/2020 at 2:19 PM, Candii_Kayn said:

God I’m getting fat 👀

1BF55C0D-7D36-4C88-A838-8100206B667C.jpeg

A04453BE-0B63-41BD-891E-9619407F963C.jpeg

44BC0F7E-7AA8-4E83-B744-6E101FDF9EAA.jpeg

6D686455-59BF-4958-85A0-A328BD2A7BE5.jpeg

The blue outfit you look like a sexy knocked up pregnant chic with your hand on your belly.

Guest MX8XV93
On 11/1/2020 at 12:41 PM, Candii_Kayn said:

@jokesjj he’s actually keeping me grounded in reality a little bit (along with being a hypochondriac 😅). He’s stopping me at 250 as my largest I’ll ever get but part of me is curious how I’d look just a little bit heavier than 250

Well... You'll be married at that point... So it's not like anyone would ever dare to try to stop you if you do. 😁

Guest MX8XV93
On 11/30/2020 at 2:16 PM, dania201 said:

The idea that your fiancé is suggesting you stop but you not wanting to is super hot to me. 😳🥰

On 11/30/2020 at 2:50 PM, Mr. Unkown said:

I couldn’t agree more. Nothing hotter than your soon to be husband suggesting you gain weight, only to tell you to stop or slow down at 250, and her not listening to him and continuing to get even fatter and swelling until 300 -350. Then when she does decide to listen, she is too fat and greedy to slow down. If only 🤯

@dania201 @Mr. Unkown I absolutely agree as well.  There are very few things hotter than a woman who still demands that you bring her snacks when she knows that she's already blown right past what you thought was an ideal weight.

You'd never actually say anything, but maybe she notices that you've been looking at her belly a little bit less recently or that you avoid playing with a part of her that you now think is a bit oddly-shaped--and she figures this out one day and teases you by ordering two large pizzas, all for herself.  A slightly worried look rushes across your face.

"Well you were the one who got me so addicted to food," she says.  "You know that I'm only going to get even fatter now and nothing you could ever say or do is going to stop me, right?  So you might as well go out and get me food like you promised that you always would."

And now, as you're driving to the pizza place, you can once again think of nothing else but how excited you'll be when you return and your wife starts savagely stuffing her already massive belly.

You also reminded me of an old topic where I discussed this idea: