Candii Kayn

Guest marcusdelirious

There's nothing simple about you.A574A8EC-78BC-477C-9B96-5FDBA79D12C7.jpeg

2 hours ago, Candii_Kayn said:

Then I guess I’ll just keep eating myself larger! Simple as that

Guest Sweettooth83

Oh my goodness Candi! 😳😍 You have grown so beautiful.That booty just keeps growing!Should be interesting to see you wear that red skirt again in a few months time.See if you can still do some cheerleading 😉

Honestly changing your metabolism helps a bit. Such as eating more later in evening and stuffing yourself completely full right before bed. Maybe skipping breakfast a few times. In doing so your body will more effectively store fat and protein. So you don’t necessarily  have to eat more maybe just eat large meal or WG shake before bed. 

2 hours ago, Candii_Kayn said:

I’m just going to be honest: hitting plateaus for days, weeks, months on end really sucks

The next spurt is just around the corner, Candii. I can feel it. Btw you look fantastic. What a journey from lean to quite fat, I like that very much. So now go on knock yourself out with snacking all your favourite treats ;)

Try something different like heavy cream, pass through all the meals in a day and feeding like a crazy only in the evenings... for sure you need to slow down your metabolism and one excellent way to do this is larger portions of heavy cream very close in the sleeping hour. Maybe doing this just a month ahead will take you out of the plateaus. And... i love to see so amount of passion to be bigger. Keep eating.

Guest Prince Feeder III
4 hours ago, Candii_Kayn said:

I’m just going to be honest: hitting plateaus for days, weeks, months on end really sucks

Honestly Candii_Kayn we are all so blessed that you have chosen to share your weight gain journey with us! Not only are you an incredibly beautiful woman but you are clearly so passionate and genuine about your love of gaining which makes you even hotter!!!! Cant wait for 250 to happen and if you do ever decide to go further towards 300 then even better! Wish you all the best in getting over your plateau! 💪💓

Guest grateful
4 hours ago, Candii_Kayn said:

Ask your feeder for help and remember how all this started and there will be a change soon IMO  😍❤️🥰

Candii, when you started gaining you mentioned that Katie Cummings was kind of your inspiration, that you was aiming to get a body like hers. I was wondering if you still have that "archetype" in mind or you have been "expanding" your body goals while you got fatter and fatter. Would you say Katie Cummings is still your goal body type or have you change it for another bigger model??

xxx